Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you expect to have "alternative" lifestyles?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who do you expect to have "alternative" lifestyles?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    This is life, though. You guys seriously cannot be squeamish over a gay issue or the LGBTQ issues in our sport?

Remember the guy Orlando Salido fought, Orlando Cruz? He was seen as a man of courage- This is something that was heralded and hailed.

There is no shame if you go either way, just that some give us moment to pause and it may be good or bad for humanity- Depending on how you look at it.

Where in this thread did I- or anyone else for that matter- decided to bash someone for their life choices?

I LIKE Oscar.... boxer and promoter.... lololol...... Griffith is a LEGEND from the Virgin Islands.... Corely is, well... Corely...

There were a couple guys on here who condemned Orlando Cruz incessantly. One of them is long gone... the other rarely posts and has changed his ways.

No... makes no difference what a boxer's life choices are.

That being said, Orlando had an OK career, coming up short whenever he had a shot at a world title.
    I’ll just say I don’t think advertising ones sexual preference is necessary. Just do what thou will as we all do.

I agree with that.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is life, though. You guys seriously cannot be squeamish over a gay issue or the LGBTQ issues in our sport?

Remember the guy Orlando Salido fought, Orlando Cruz? He was seen as a man of courage- This is something that was heralded and hailed.

There is no shame if you go either way, just that some give us moment to pause and it may be good or bad for humanity- Depending on how you look at it.

Where in this thread did I- or anyone else for that matter- decided to bash someone for their life choices?

I LIKE Oscar.... boxer and promoter.... lololol...... Griffith is a LEGEND from the Virgin Islands.... Corely is, well... Corely...

There were a couple guys on here who condemned Orlando Cruz incessantly. One of them is long gone... the other rarely posts and has changed his ways.

That being said, Orlando had an OK career, coming up short whenever he had a shot at a world title.
    I’ll just say I don’t think advertising ones sexual preference is necessary. Just do what thou will as we all do.

I agree with that.
    and I will just add I don’t condemn gays or whatever. I don’t agree with it but a lot happens in the world I don’t agree with. Boxing is more than entertainment to me, I love boxing as it is. I know race and nationality comes up quite often I say we just leave it at that and enjoy our sport

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with that.
    and I will just add I don’t condemn gays or whatever. I don’t agree with it but a lot happens in the world I don’t agree with. Boxing is more than entertainment to me, I love boxing as it is. I know race and nationality comes up quite often I say we just leave it at that and enjoy our sport

I love the nationality part of the sport. Just like the World Cup and the Olympics pit country against country.... boxing with its title fights involving boxers of different nations (especially rivalries) is great, IMO.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Boxing is entertainment. The lifestyle and background of a person IS part of the narrative. No? The Bronze Bomber being the only American HW Champion who comes from Alabama and also the last American HW to medal in an Olympics is a story unto itself along with his HELLACIOUS right hand!!!
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

‘THE GUY IS GAY’ Paulie Malignaggi accuses bitter rival Conor McGregor of hiding homosexuality in shocking, bizarre rant

The former two-weight boxing champion has taken his war of words with the two-weight UFC king to deeper depths

Paulie Malignaggi has blasted his old sparring partner Conor McGregor and accused him of hiding his true sexuality.

The 38-year-old American famously helped the UFC star prepare for his 2017 crossover bout against Floyd Mayweather, only for footage of their sparring sessions to be publicly leaked by McGregor’s team.

Malignaggi still disputes an apparent knockdown shown in one of the clips, and the pair became bitter enemies as a result.

Last week it was claimed they were in talks for a fight in 2019, however Paulie Malignaggi quickly moved to deny this, believing the rumours were put out by the Irishman’s team on purpose.

Malignaggi added the following shock remarks in an interview with Behind The Gloves on Thursday, declaring: “I’m starting to think this guy has a thing for me, it’s kind of a weird vibe I’m getting from him.

“Why do you want me to think about you so much when I don’t need to? Why am I always on your mind?

“I’m starting to feel like it’s a weird gay thing, as a man I have my rights and I don’t like another man coming on to me.

“I don’t go that way and I have the right to be a straight man.”

Clearly still irritated by Conor McGregor, Paulie Malignaggi continued his rant, explaining why he believes a fight between himself and the UFC star will never happen.

“If he loses to me [his fans] will know he lied to them and they’ll turn their backs on him.

“The guy’s gay, and I don’t have anything against that but I’m not gay so don’t come at me that way, I have rights as a straight guy.

“Don’t sexually harass me this way. God bless, you can do what you want; if your wife knows you suck c*** you can both be in on it together.

“I don’t care if you suck c*** but I don’t want you to go near mine, I don’t want to discuss that but I’m starting to feel that if he doesn’t want to fight me but wants to keep bringing me up, that’s the only thing this can be.

“I don’t want to go that way with him.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...-bizarre-rant/
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    ‘THE GUY IS GAY’ Paulie Malignaggi accuses bitter rival Conor McGregor of hiding homosexuality in shocking, bizarre rant

The former two-weight boxing champion has taken his war of words with the two-weight UFC king to deeper depths

Paulie Malignaggi has blasted his old sparring partner Conor McGregor and accused him of hiding his true sexuality.

The 38-year-old American famously helped the UFC star prepare for his 2017 crossover bout against Floyd Mayweather, only for footage of their sparring sessions to be publicly leaked by McGregor’s team.

Malignaggi still disputes an apparent knockdown shown in one of the clips, and the pair became bitter enemies as a result.

Last week it was claimed they were in talks for a fight in 2019, however Paulie Malignaggi quickly moved to deny this, believing the rumours were put out by the Irishman’s team on purpose.

Malignaggi added the following shock remarks in an interview with Behind The Gloves on Thursday, declaring: “I’m starting to think this guy has a thing for me, it’s kind of a weird vibe I’m getting from him.

“Why do you want me to think about you so much when I don’t need to? Why am I always on your mind?

“I’m starting to feel like it’s a weird gay thing, as a man I have my rights and I don’t like another man coming on to me.

“I don’t go that way and I have the right to be a straight man.”

Clearly still irritated by Conor McGregor, Paulie Malignaggi continued his rant, explaining why he believes a fight between himself and the UFC star will never happen.

“If he loses to me [his fans] will know he lied to them and they’ll turn their backs on him.

“The guy’s gay, and I don’t have anything against that but I’m not gay so don’t come at me that way, I have rights as a straight guy.

“Don’t sexually harass me this way. God bless, you can do what you want; if your wife knows you suck c*** you can both be in on it together.

“I don’t care if you suck c*** but I don’t want you to go near mine, I don’t want to discuss that but I’m starting to feel that if he doesn’t want to fight me but wants to keep bringing me up, that’s the only thing this can be.

“I don’t want to go that way with him.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...-bizarre-rant/
    Floyd Sr. said Ellerbe fancied Connor. So it was said.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information