Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Only Fox News has been somewhat honest:

Kentucky student seen in viral confrontation with Native American speaks out

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky....can-speaks-out

But the rest of the media (BBC, Yahoo, CNN, MSNBC) reported a very different story than what really happened, vilifying the children. However, their lies are now exposed. It's all on video.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/20/c...phillips-video

"You white people go back to Europe, this is not your land"

https://twitter.com/nickmon1112/stat...18056523968513

The boy was wise and didn't react, he just remained calm and smiled. Here's his twitter: https://twitter.com/NicholasSandmen

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Poor dude, the fake news just doesn’t care as long as it’s narrative gets out

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fake News: An Age 14 Boy Who Did Nothing but Smile is Vilified by the Media

Full video of the MAGA teen & the activist. The facts:

- The kids were doing school cheers/not bothering anyone

- The activist invaded their space looking to antagonize them

- Leftist activists jeered at & mocked the kids

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...95671348318209

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

An obvious bunch of nonsense by the mainstream 'media'. The kids did nothing wrong there. The ones being disrespectful were not the kids. I read my media in the morning very quickly and I use the time mainly to analyze the articles rather than read them as content with meaning. The Independent and Guardian have really gone over a cliff lately. I chuckle at the Brexit stuff they try to pull. Owen Jones is particularly funny with his A level politics.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good job PJW for compiling the mainstream nonsense as nobody else can be bothered. A complete no story.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Covington Catholic High School Student Nick Sandmann: ‘I Was Not Going to Become Angry … I Am a Faithful Christian’

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2019...&utm_campaign=

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All blown out of proportion but the innocent polite young christian boys narrative looks a little warped to me (ignoring the anti-abortion protest they claimed to be doing). It is, after all, an old pensioner just singing a song trying to promote peace, i'm sure he felt more intimidated by dozens of teenagers jumping around him drowning him out than they did.

Last edited by Fenster; 01-23-2019 at 03:38 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    All blown out of proportion but the innocent polite young christian boys narrative looks a little warped to me (ignoring the anti-abortion protest they claimed to be doing). It is, after all, an old pensioner just singing a song trying to promote peace, i'm sure he felt more intimidated by dozens of teenagers jumping around him drowning him out than they did.

He was the one who marched up to them, so he was hardly intimidated.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dig your heels in Miles, but then don't forget any pretense of objectivity is trampled into the dirt as you do so.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Dig your heels in Miles, but then don't forget any pretense of objectivity is trampled into the dirt as you do so.
    Why do you always need to be disingenuous? Miles is being fair and honest.

And it's pretence not pretense.

CJ Pearson@thecjpearson
    Straight white males have faced more misguided, baseless racism these past few years than I’ve faced, as a black teen, in my entire life. Just look at what happened to the boys of Covington Catholic.

https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/sta...41097091825666
    Last edited by Freedom; 01-23-2019 at 05:06 AM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A mild witicism does not detract from what is obvious. The boy did nothing wrong in that situation. It is a nothing story.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you have a spare 1hr 45mins then this is the video that the Black Hebrew Israelites (BHI) filmed.

If you know what a liberal cunt I am then you'll know I'm not putting this to support an agenda. But because its true.

The drummer walks in around 1hr 12. But if you take it from there you miss context. I watched most of the video this morning and what happened is -

- 5 members of the BHI are shouting religious and political slogans. Hateful ones. They are first of all challenged by a few Native Americans and engage in some sort of conversation with them (though they are mostly just shouting at the Native Americans).

- The BHI then start directing their shouts at the group of students that have started to gather. This goes on for over an hour. The students are not doing much at this point. It's mostly anti-white, anti-america stuff for this time with a dose of 'faggot this' 'faggot that'.

- After some time the students have got a little closer. They then start doing their school chants. After a couple of minutes of that, the elder with the drum marches towards them with a few people in tow. They are beating the drum to the beat of the chants. The students part as he walks into the crowd and jump and dance around him. Their versions afterwards say they thought he was joining in with them. I have to say that i think the video supports that. At this point in this video you can't see him come face to face with the lad, but given how it is unfolding, and marrying it up with other videos, I fully believe that he was just staying non-confrontational. The chanting stopped suddenly (according to the students it was when they realised the drummer was not drumming with them).

- After the drummer leaves the BHI and students start interacting again. Much more closely. And this part (watch from 1hr17 on) is the most instructive.

- The students are told that 'their' president is a homosexual. To which you hear 'most of us can't vote' and someone else say 'I voted for *inaudible*' but clearly someone other than Trump.
    They are called crackers. Multiple times.
    They are called young Klansmen. Which they challenge.
    They are told that their money says 'In God we trust' but 'you give faggots rights' - this is roundly booed. You hear students asking why they are attacking them etc.
    After more racist hateful words the students call their black mate forward. Tokenism maybe, but the black lad looks angry as fuck and ready to go for the BHI and is held back by his mates as he is called 'Nigga' by the BHI, and told he will have his organs harvested.

And so it goes on.

After the kids leave suddenly (their bus has arrived) the BHI start shouting at a separate group of people that were engaging in a 'peace circle'.

The boys did nothing wrong, they were provoked, and didn't react for over an hour, at which time they responded with chants.
    The old Indian, from a distance away, seeing this large group chanting, in confrontation with a much smaller group, assumed the large group was the aggressors and marched in to diffuse it. He also described walking between 'beast and prey'. He got it wrong.

That's the truth, despite the MAGA hats and the fact they were on an anti-abortion march.

Last edited by ryanman; 01-23-2019 at 05:37 AM.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Why do you always need to be disingenuous? Miles is being fair and honest.

And it's pretence not pretense.

CJ Pearson@thecjpearson
    Straight white males have faced more misguided, baseless racism these past few years than I’ve faced, as a black teen, in my entire life. Just look at what happened to the boys of Covington Catholic.

https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/sta...41097091825666
    Actually both are correct spellings and my phone unlike my pc is set up to use American English instead of British English so apologies to somebody who though apparently who unlike myself was not born on Britain is more British than me.

Miles has not been fair and honest for years much like you Freedom. Let's not pretend otherwise.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Ryan an. I too watched that yesterday. Interestingly nobody here reparrotted the mainstream version and PJW still proves himself to be an unredeemable cunt in his own vomit Inducing self aggrandizing way.

Fensters point still stands though. The 'alternative' version still ignores the fact that 14 year old boys are supposedly marching telling adult women what to do with their bodies without any placards etc and the venom saved up for the native American vet by commentators after the fact has exposed many of those pretending to be objective.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information