Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua v Miller - June 1st NYC

Hearns planning a top undercard for this 👌🏼

The promoter told IFLTV: “I’m looking for a major fight for [Joshua] Buatsi there if he can come through [Liam] Conroy, I’d like to take Josh Kelly there.

“I’d like to do Tommy Coyle vs Chris Algieri, Ricky Burns vs Ray Beltran.”

“I’d like to do Kal Yafai vs [Donnie] Nietes in a unification fight, there’s some other world championship fights I’m looking at as well.

“I’m hoping as well that if Katie Taylor can get through [Rose] Volante, maybe we can do the undisputed with [Delfine] Persoon for all the belts.”

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...ler-undercard/

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn and Joshua are coming in for shit loads of stick on social media for this fight.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Hearn and Joshua are coming in for shit loads of stick on social media for this fight.
    Rightly so.

They are in the same location, roughly same time period and in the shadow of the biggest boxing fight of the year.

The pair of them should be embarrassed.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Rightly so.

They are in the same location, roughly same time period and in the shadow of the biggest boxing fight of the year.

The pair of them should be embarrassed.
    Canelo-Jacobs is in Vegas.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Easy work for Joshua. For all of Millers huff n puff and likability..AJ is going to spank this fat man.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From retards saying they're ducking Wilder/Fury. The same spastics call Povetkin and Parker and Whyte and Miller bums
    Last edited by Fenster; 02-15-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

AJ is the best heavyweight in the world and yet more people will be interested in the Wilder v Fury 2 fight than his own. He has only himself to blame.
    Do people genuinely believe this though? I mean real people, not the divs on Facebook and Twitter who call people casuals because they're a bit more pragmatic about the whole it's all Eddie's fault narrative.

For sure Eddie could have made the Wilder fight in a heartbeat (assuming Wilder actually wants it of course, shock horror). Just adopt the Charles Martin approach and pay way more than you want to achieve what you want, simples.

There seems to be no blame attached to Wilder at all, he is whiter than white in all this and a victim of Eddie's underhand tactics.

Like it or not, even if you take the poorest offer (the alleged flat fee) that Eddie made to Wilder and his people, he knocked it back. He knocked back the most money, for the best (undisputed) fight and in turn accepted less money for a poorer (vague grasp on the lineal title) fight.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

AJ is the best heavyweight in the world and yet more people will be interested in the Wilder v Fury 2 fight than his own. He has only himself to blame.
    Do people genuinely believe this though? I mean real people, not the divs on Facebook and Twitter who call people casuals because they're a bit more pragmatic about the whole it's all Eddie's fault narrative.

For sure Eddie could have made the Wilder fight in a heartbeat (assuming Wilder actually wants it of course, shock horror). Just adopt the Charles Martin approach and pay way more than you want to achieve what you want, simples.

There seems to be no blame attached to Wilder at all, he is whiter than white in all this and a victim of Eddie's underhand tactics.

Like it or not, even if you take the poorest offer (the alleged flat fee) that Eddie made to Wilder and his people, he knocked it back. He knocked back the most money, for the best (undisputed) fight and in turn accepted less money for a poorer (vague grasp on the lineal title) fight.
    The majority of the blame is with AJ, he is The Man of the division who can make the fight happen at the click of his fingers like Thanos. However he is not willing to do it.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

The majority of the blame is with AJ, he is The Man of the division who can make the fight happen at the click of his fingers like Thanos. However he is not willing to do it.
    Can he though? From his position he/Eddie can offer more money than anyone else for sure, but that offer has to be accepted no? What makes you/people believe that this hasn't happened? We know for fact that Wilder was offered more money for a better fight against AJ, why would you knock that back for a lesser fight with lesser prestige and for less money?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Hearns are responsible for the AJ v Wilder fight not being made. Barry Hearn still pulls the strings when it really comes down to it at Matchroom and he's been quoted multiple times saying that "We have a 7 year plan for AJ"

Do i think AJ should have taken that $50 million offer (if true) - Yes

Do i think AJ (just signed a new Matchroom/Sky/DAZN contract) had any say in that decision - No

One thing im certain of is that Joshua fears nobody and will be the King of the Trio.

Its all about the money at the end of the day.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

Do i think AJ should have taken that $50 million offer (if true) - Yes
    This one still does the rounds on Facebook, Twitter and the like. Apparently and again it depends on who you believe, what your obligations are, but there was never any way that 'offer' was ever getting off the ground due to the BT implications attached to it.

There are a million videos of Hearn talking about it, always saying the same thing, it was bogus due to the BT, contractual stuff yadda yadda. OK fine, prove it, show us the email, memo, contract, whatever it was. Scribble out all the email addresses and phone numbers and show it to us, if it's true take that opportunity to pull Wilder, Finkel, Warrens pants down live on TV, why would you not do that?

Unless there are legal reasons for not doing it, you can only assume that Hearn, and Wilder's mob for that matter want it this way. They don't want to put this to bed, they'd rather the swirl of claim and counter claim with no real evidence presented continued. To what end I don't know.

Both sides of the fence claim to have documented evidence that the other is a bit of a cunt yet do nothing about it. The onus should be on Hearn for that. Wilder went on to fight Fury so he has a pass. AJ is fighting the fight he doesn't really want and you'd think they would offer up some evidence as to why.

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have little doubt AJ would beat Wilder. Anthony is by far the more superior technical boxer of the two and would land his bombs first and knock out Wilder.

AJ should have moved heaven and earth to make that fight especially after seeing what Fury did to him.

If there is a long term plan for AJ then he will keep taking the easier option every time.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    From retards saying they're ducking Wilder/Fury. The same spastics call Povetkin and Parker and Whyte and Miller bums
    You’re right. But these retards bring the money. These retards are the ones who stand at the back of Wembley Stadium, part of the 90,000 die hards.
    And when I say that the Brits are mugs, I get slagged off!
    The thing is, these keyboard warriors listen to the hype and before you know it Wilder and Fury are the “Men” in the division and Joshua is a Ducker!
    The fact that if they all fought each other, Joshua would come out on top is almost irrelevant.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You’re right. But these retards bring the money. These retards are the ones who stand at the back of Wembley Stadium, part of the 90,000 die hards.
    The thing is, these keyboard warriors listen to the hype and before you know it Wilder and Fury are the “Men” in the division and Joshua is a Ducker!
    The fact that if they all fought each other, Joshua would come out on top is almost irrelevant.
    Think we're talking about different people, i'm on about the complete and utter mug-cunts who complain about everything and despise Eddie Hearn because he's everything they dream of being let alone AJ. They're the same people who moan about every single PPV even though they ponce everything on the freemans. The same people who will be complaining about everything and anything Joshua does long after the Wilder/Fury shit is resolved.

If you mean Brits are complaining because they won't be able to watch AJ live then that's fair enough, they're true fans disappointed they're not going to Wembley or wherever.
    Last edited by Fenster; 02-16-2019 at 02:21 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think we're talking about different people, i'm on about the complete and utter mug-cunts who complain about everything and despise Eddie Hearn because he's everything they dream of being let alone AJ. They're the same people who moan about every single PPV even though they ponce everything on the freemans. The same people who will be complaining about everything and anything Joshua does long after the Wilder/Fury shit is resolved.

If you mean Brits are complaining because they won't be able to watch AJ live then that's fair enough, they're true fans disappointed they're not going to Wembley or wherever.

You mean Master? 😁

Thread Information