Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Bride - let back in UK because she's had enough of Syria and needs the NHS

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ISIS Bride - let back in UK because she's had enough of Syria and needs the NHS

It's not worth asking whether or not she should be allowed back because the do-gooders are already out in force accusing anyone who says "fuck her" as a racist. Surprise, surprise.

However, what do you do with her baby?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ISIS Bride - let back in UK because she's had enough of Syria and needs the NHS

I dont understand the difference between a war time Nazi and a person who fights for ISIS, if you has any links to Nazi germany then you had to be exicuted or jailed for life.
    Why because it is a religion are these animals treated any differently ? as far as im concerned once an ISIS follower always an ISIS follower.
    You really cant make this shit up, so i say fuck her and anyone like her, close the door for good to vermin like this muslim fuckpig.
    To all the do gooders islam is not a race it is a subjective religous belief.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ISIS Bride - let back in UK because she's had enough of Syria and needs the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    It's not worth asking whether or not she should be allowed back because the do-gooders are already out in force accusing anyone who says "fuck her" as a racist. Surprise, surprise.

Really? Refuse her entry or lock her up and take away the baby. The child has done nothing to deserve being brought up by her. It's not being a racist to call a spade a spade, she is a fucking heartless animal who chose her side. Watched beheading, felt nothing? Fuck her.

The thing is the brave female kurds fighting Isis are being attacked with weapons we sold and we are doing nothing. Not surprising that is not being reported. That is just as outrageous.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Really? Refuse her entry or lock her up and take away the baby. The child has done nothing to deserve being brought up by her. It's not being a racist to call a spade a spade, she is a fucking heartless animal who chose her side. Watched beheading, felt nothing? Fuck her.

The thing is the brave female kurds fighting Isis are being attacked with weapons we sold and we are doing nothing. Not surprising that is not being reported. That is just as outrageous.
    Fuck me we agree on something, that is in itself a miracle.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 02-15-2019 at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

By 'Isis bride' I'm assuming a non kidnapped non forced into multiple marriage or threatened with death version . Detaining entire families should do well to drive up recruitment I'd imagine.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    By 'Isis bride' I'm assuming a non kidnapped non forced into multiple marriage or threatened with death version . Detaining entire families should do well to drive up recruitment I'd imagine.
    Yes Randy this fuckpig chose to go out to fight for ISIS who are murderers , and get knocked up by some bearded psycho filth.
    FUCK HER

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Yes Randy this fuckpig chose to go out to fight for ISIS who are murderers , and get knocked up by some bearded psycho filth.
    FUCK HER
    I must read up on said fuckpig and bearded psycho as it's the first I'm hearing of it Stateside. Can only imagine though as we have a few variations of fuckpigs and psychos.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Times: The Sunday Times top 4 Google links all blocked (error 500) . The Sun has one. She sounds like a cunt.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Taking the baby away from its mother seems like unjustly punishing it (in my pussy mind), not the immediate effect but what happens when it grows up. However, I guess a baby would have to be taken from any "regular" nutter mother.

And it's not really "do-gooders" calling racism it's hypocrites and probable supporters of extremists.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Times: The Sunday Times top 4 Google links all blocked (error 500) . The Sun has one. She sounds like a cunt.

A pregnant British teenager who joined Islamic State in Syria says she wants to return to the UK.

Shamima Begum, 19, who left Bethnal Green in 2015 with friends to join the extremist group, says she now wants to return home to the UK for the sake of her unborn child.

https://news.sky.com/story/what-woul...edium=referral

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The reporting is being deliberately provocative of course.

The fact is that she was not kidnapped or coerced (which would put a very different slant on it). She chose to leave the U.K. to join this death cult ..... so she is an enemy of this country.

We would not knowingly take in other enemies, and we imprison spies, somthe same should apply.

The child is not our problem. It is and never has been a British citizen. It's father is a murderous jihadi. He was Belgian apparently, not British.

Fuck her, and everyone like her. Let her rot or be executed in some Kurdish hell hole
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont understand the difference between a war time Nazi and a person who fights for ISIS, if you has any links to Nazi germany then you had to be exicuted or jailed for life.
    Why because it is a religion are these animals treated any differently ? as far as im concerned once an ISIS follower always an ISIS follower.
    You really cant make this shit up, so i say fuck her and anyone like her, close the door for good to vermin like this muslim fuckpig.

This 👍🏻and i say put a suicide vest on the baby and make her watch what its like when an innocent person dies from a suicide bomber.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

This ������������and i say put a suicide vest on the baby and make her watch what its like when an innocent person dies from a suicide bomber.
    Then you end up being as bad as her and her death cult. Babies are by nature innocent. It's not our problem, but if you end up acting inhumanely you bring yourself down to their level.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lot want to kill the baby? Jesus fucking christ! I'm thinking about the mental trauma he/she will suffer in later years and you ruthless cunts want it dead? My gawd

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You lot want to kill the baby? Jesus fucking christ! I'm thinking about the mental trauma he/she will suffer in later years and you ruthless cunts want it dead? My gawd

That baby will grow up to copy its mother, its how these sick cunts minds work, i personally have zero tolerance for these people.

Thread Information