Thread: Klitschko considers huge DAZN deal, including Joshua / Fury rematches

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Klitschko considers huge DAZN deal, including Joshua / Fury rematches

Former world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is mulling over an eight-figure offer from DAZN to end his retirement.

Under the terms of the deal, Klitschko would fight three times before taking over a position as DAZN Ambassador.

Klitschko would then join the likes of Jose Mourinho, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar Jr. in affiliating himself long-term with the streaming service.

https://www.worldboxingnews.net/2019...l-joshua-fury/

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Klitschko considers huge DAZN deal, including Joshua / Fury rematches

I understand why he would do it, but I have no interest in him coming back to boxing

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Klitschko considers huge DAZN deal, including Joshua / Fury rematches

What a load of bollocks. It’s a fuckImg circus act!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The mere thought of Wlad in a ring with Fury again is well........ how can I put this nicely........

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad did very well against AJ. This new exciting style at the heavyweight division can only bring further excitement and intrigue.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Wlad did very well against AJ. This new exciting style at the heavyweight division can only bring further excitement and intrigue.
    Fair play , you are such a mug! You have no clue when you’re being conned. And then you whinge about PPV!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why invest 40 Million in relics and propose a rematch of one of the worst hvy title fights in recent memory? It's a backwards investment, makes no sense.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We need encouragement for new men to enter the sport, and not be dropped if they lose a couple of fights. Entrenching the current retreads into masonic like clans is not the answer.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If it meant there would be no PPV ever if Wlad never ever fought again then I would hope he stays retired.

You are always lecturing me on about the business of boxing and essentially saying that PPV is now the norm. I hate the fact that it is but even if it was a new fighter that will not stop PPV. How else are they going to pay these fighters?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    If it meant there would be no PPV ever if Wlad never ever fought again then I would hope he stays retired.

You are always lecturing me on about the business of boxing and essentially saying that PPV is now the norm. I hate the fact that it is but even if it was a new fighter that will not stop PPV. How else are they going to pay these fighters?
    Mate, you do know DAZN charge people for their product, don’t you? Is that not PPV. And when they’ve got the monopoly, the price will creep up. Just like it did with Sky.
    Human nature and the business of supply and demand mate.
    I don’t want to burst your bubble, but nobody is gonna pay these fighters Massive money and not expect a return for their money . THEY ARE NOT CHARITIES!
    And where do you think that is going to come from ? JOE PUBLIC!
    Please,please,please wake up and smell the coffee!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His American wife kicked his ass to the curb. So why not climb back in the ring.

Thread Information