Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 130

Thread: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,491
    Mentioned
    1409 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2662
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    If someone chooses to change their sex then that's their business, however, in a sporting environment particularly in boxing, you have to consider why they have categories and weight divisions... for example...

    Katie Taylor v Vasyl Lomachenko - both the same weight (lightweight) and both regarded as the best fighters in their category.

    Is a 10 stone man always going to be stronger than a 10 stone woman? Who knows... lets put them in the ring?

    Taylor or Lomachenko... Who wins and why



    #MSGG
    Well there was the time undefeated women's kick boxing champion took on a 21 year old fellow who was Australasian may Thai champ or something along those lines. Rijker was knocked out fairly easily.

    But obviously lucija rijker is no katie taylor so kayie taylor would win easy, ud of course.

    I'd also like to see master take on taylor so I'm all for Transgender people in boxing
    I would literally fuck Taylor.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,917
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Some of you British guys need to cut back on the Red Bull/ Steroid cocktails.

    They're making you quite feisty.

    One suggestion:

    Cover the name of whoever wrote the post...... respond as you would to any normal person..... and THEN uncover the name and lo and behold.... you might just be talking like a civilized person.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,803
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?


    There you go Beanz. Knock off the shouty capitals.

    Me? I'll choose not to devote any more time into answering why I think Lomachenko would beat Taylor. If...... that's ok with everyone.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,803
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?


    There you go Beanz. Knock off the shouty capitals.

    Me? I'll choose not to devote any more time into answering why I think Lomachenko would beat Taylor. If...... that's ok with everyone.

    @TitoFan

    You didn't really devote any time into giving a satisfactory answer so I'll bid you farewell. Do come back when you've got an answer that not only satisfies me but addresses the question I raised which in case you need reminding was 'Who wins and why?'

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,917
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?
    The shouty capitals are just a device to convey the apoplectic reaction of Tito to somebody thanking Ron for a post. It is not that easy to push my buttons. Want to explain this?


    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Offensive sized font usage

    Date the ban will be lifted: 03-12-2019, 10:00 AM

    I wouldn't usually bother but after my last perma ban and Tito pretending that the British mods had my back I thought I would make it clear you can be just as much of a cunt as all the other Brits here.

    Ludicrous.


    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,803
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?
    The shouty capitals are just a device to convey the apoplectic reaction of Tito to somebody thanking Ron for a post. It is not that easy to push my buttons. Want to explain this?


    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Offensive sized font usage

    Date the ban will be lifted: 03-12-2019, 10:00 AM

    I wouldn't usually bother but after my last perma ban and Tito pretending that the British mods had my back I thought I would make it clear you can be just as much of a cunt as all the other Brits here.

    Ludicrous.



    @Beanz

    It would seem your buttons are easily pushed when it comes to off topic racist posts however... at the risk of sounding repetitive, perhaps you could answer the fucking question


  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,917
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?
    The shouty capitals are just a device to convey the apoplectic reaction of Tito to somebody thanking Ron for a post. It is not that easy to push my buttons. Want to explain this?


    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Offensive sized font usage

    Date the ban will be lifted: 03-12-2019, 10:00 AM

    I wouldn't usually bother but after my last perma ban and Tito pretending that the British mods had my back I thought I would make it clear you can be just as much of a cunt as all the other Brits here.

    Ludicrous.



    @Beanz

    It would seem your buttons are easily pushed when it comes to off topic racist posts however... at the risk of sounding repetitive, perhaps you could answer the fucking question

    Not at all. If you want to believe that having a different opinion is the same as my buttons being easy to push then you are thicker than I thought you were. Either that or you are as gullible as Miles and Tito to buying into the angry poster bullshit. The only posters losing their rag in this thread are you and Tito, you big girls blouse


    If you really want an answer to the question you posed your new girlfriend Tito, then perhaps you could restore my avatars, grow up a bit and drop the attitude. A 9 week ban because I pointed out what a twat you were for calling a fellow mod in Master a racist? Now after encouraging everyone to bully a poster for again not being intimidated by you, and because you couldn't grasp that Tito was agreeing with you, you again tried handing me a ban, this time for using capitals to demonstrate how much you are both losing it.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?


    There you go Beanz. Knock off the shouty capitals.

    Me? I'll choose not to devote any more time into answering why I think Lomachenko would beat Taylor. If...... that's ok with everyone.

    @TitoFan

    You didn't really devote any time into giving a satisfactory answer so I'll bid you farewell. Do come back when you've got an answer that not only satisfies me but addresses the question I raised which in case you need reminding was 'Who wins and why?'


    I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. My "satisfying" you is not currently on my list of priorities.


    To be clear. Answering questions wasn't part of the "Saddo Oath of Conduct" the last time I checked. Especially when the request is voiced as a demand.
    Last edited by TitoFan; 03-11-2019 at 01:54 PM.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,803
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1577
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?
    The shouty capitals are just a device to convey the apoplectic reaction of Tito to somebody thanking Ron for a post. It is not that easy to push my buttons. Want to explain this?


    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Offensive sized font usage

    Date the ban will be lifted: 03-12-2019, 10:00 AM

    I wouldn't usually bother but after my last perma ban and Tito pretending that the British mods had my back I thought I would make it clear you can be just as much of a cunt as all the other Brits here.

    Ludicrous.



    @Beanz

    It would seem your buttons are easily pushed when it comes to off topic racist posts however... at the risk of sounding repetitive, perhaps you could answer the fucking question

    Not at all. If you want to believe that having a different opinion is the same as my buttons being easy to push then you are thicker than I thought you were. Either that or you are as gullible as Miles and Tito to buying into the angry poster bullshit. The only posters losing their rag in this thread are you and Tito, you big girls blouse


    If you really want an answer to the question you posed your new girlfriend Tito, then perhaps you could restore my avatars, grow up a bit and drop the attitude. A 9 week ban because I pointed out what a twat you were for calling a fellow mod in Master a racist? Now after encouraging everyone to bully a poster for again not being intimidated by you, and because you couldn't grasp that Tito was agreeing with you, you again tried handing me a ban, this time for using capitals to demonstrate how much you are both losing it.
    @Beanz

    Perhaps once your foreskin is removed you can finally provide an answer to the question this entire thread is actually about. Just 'pull back' for a moment, take a deep breath and think about 'retracting' your statement and stop acting like a helmet.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,917
    Mentioned
    768 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    985
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Everyone sing along with me..... in a football terrace tune.....

    "Swansons got a vag hole, Swansons got a vag hole, la la la la, la la la la"

    "Swansons got a.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's not just twisting it to tear down a case nobody is making. (Brilliantly put) It is including and dragging in posters who haven't even posted in the thread and inventing positions and arguments for them, never made.

    No Beanz... ...you hadn't posted. You just "thanked" Swanson for his diametrically opposed view where he rushed to pull the "sexist" fire alarm handle without bothering to think about what is being said.

    No wonder Miles rightly accuses you of backing off of statements you've clearly made or positions you've made distinctively clear.

    Like I told Fenny..... man up to what you say and do, and everyone will respect you all the more for it.

    To be honest if I could have given him a high five, shook his hand or bought him a pint, I would have. You are not really helping yourself shrug off the sexist label by telling people to man up either. I don't know where your hostility is coming from, but the opening post was about a transgender man, so Spicoli was bang on with his description of people wanting to manufacture an argument where there is not one. I am assuming like me you are way too old to box anymore, so what exactly is the problem? Like Ron says if a female boxer does not want to fight a transgender women then I would be quite surprised if they were mandated to do so against their wishes. Every boxer makes this choice, whoever they fight.

    You are basically arguing for removing the choice of other people. You brought me into the thread and now you are moaning about me expressing/not expressing my opinion it seems? At this point I have no idea what the fuck you are actually on about. You certainly are not taking the brave stand you think you are. The forum today on International Women's Day could not be any more hostile to women if it tried. I work with female boxers, ring card girls etc and they all have a lot more bottle and frankly 'balls' then a lot of the posturing alpha males strutting their stuff here. It is 2019 for crying out loud. In gyms all over the world, amateur and pro shows, girls and women are dedicating themselves to the noble art with just as much heart and soul as the men and boys, and yet here they are still seen as a novelty.

    I haven't backed off anything I have said, whatever Miles may claim. The fact that Ron, who works with fighters every day, is able to make a reasoned and sensible, nuanced series of points without resorting to the bloody neanderthal conservative black and white argument that often passes for debate here is refreshing.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So...

    We have a thread in which those pissed off that there is not a fight..engineer one. A mod starts calling other posters names, in a very girly childish playground way. Suggests that everyone else join in and help bully a poster for not being a prick, and then turns around and accuse everyone else of doing not just that, but getting turned on by it too .


    Then unlikely allies, the mod and the 'EVERYONE IS RANTING BUT ME !!!' chap,....shocked to find themselves singing from the the same hymn sheet, engineer another reason to fall out with each other.


    Don't you have your Tommy Robinson 3-ring circus thread to run off to?


    @Beanz

    What's with the shouty capitals We can all read you in small font. One might think you were beginning to rant in your oversized font.

    Still waiting for an intelligent answer... who wins and why?
    The shouty capitals are just a device to convey the apoplectic reaction of Tito to somebody thanking Ron for a post. It is not that easy to push my buttons. Want to explain this?


    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Offensive sized font usage

    Date the ban will be lifted: 03-12-2019, 10:00 AM

    I wouldn't usually bother but after my last perma ban and Tito pretending that the British mods had my back I thought I would make it clear you can be just as much of a cunt as all the other Brits here.

    Ludicrous.



    @Beanz

    It would seem your buttons are easily pushed when it comes to off topic racist posts however... at the risk of sounding repetitive, perhaps you could answer the fucking question

    Not at all. If you want to believe that having a different opinion is the same as my buttons being easy to push then you are thicker than I thought you were. Either that or you are as gullible as Miles and Tito to buying into the angry poster bullshit. The only posters losing their rag in this thread are you and Tito, you big girls blouse


    If you really want an answer to the question you posed your new girlfriend Tito, then perhaps you could restore my avatars, grow up a bit and drop the attitude. A 9 week ban because I pointed out what a twat you were for calling a fellow mod in Master a racist? Now after encouraging everyone to bully a poster for again not being intimidated by you, and because you couldn't grasp that Tito was agreeing with you, you again tried handing me a ban, this time for using capitals to demonstrate how much you are both losing it.
    @Beanz

    Perhaps once your foreskin is removed you can finally provide an answer to the question this entire thread is actually about. Just 'pull back' for a moment, take a deep breath and think about 'retracting' your statement and stop acting like a helmet.
    Not really covering yourself in glory here mate.

    I already answered the question. You seem to want to tell people what they are allowed to do and not, including boxers. I would let the fighters decide for themselves. They are adults. Transgender people across all sports is a big and complex issue that will have to be dealt with and Ron is right, not so long ago people questioned common sense things we take for granted today.

    I would not tell women they could not box. I encouraged my daughter to learn how to defend herself just like I will my granddaughter. You may think that irrelevant, but plenty of lads on here think women, and certainly girls, should not be allowed to box, even now.

    The opening post was about a female to male transgender boxer but that was turned into an excuse for Tito to have a pop at male to female transgender boxers fighting women. The only people demanding anything are you two. He is demanding that he should have the right to decide and not even giving them the right to be called a woman, and you are demanding everyone returns to the level of the playground. You are both acting like bullies, only you have added a racial/ethnic/religious element, (including an explicit picture of your own shriveled knob for some weird reason ) despite being a mod.

    Anyone would think you don't want trainers,boxers and those interested in taking up the sport to post here.


    Hope that helps.

    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #89
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You seem to want to tell people what they are allowed to do and not, including boxers. I would let the fighters decide for themselves. They are adults.

    In this whole big forum, you alone have mastered the art of taking what other people say and turning it into something 180° different. You've consistently chosen to ignore what some women boxers themselves have been quoted as saying. Why is that Beanz? Why do you, the self-proclaimed defender of women and transgenders, choose to ignore the quotes of women who say they do not agree with transgender fighting women boxers, and that they themselves would not get in a ring with them? Why? Quit your deluded posturing and answer a simple question. But what the fuck am I thinking. You..... the King of Never Answering a Question with a Straight Answer. Lyle has accused you of that. Miles has accused of that. You know what? They're absolutely correct. You are genetically incapable of answering a simple question with a straight answer. Feel cornered... and you reach for straws the whole fucking bale.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Transgender people across all sports is a big and complex issue that will have to be dealt with

    Yes is it... and no one has said anything to the contrary. But you've still ignored not only the words of women boxers on the topic... but the video clip of the transgender football player that Smashup posted. A video clip with some very damning statements about what it takes to consider a transgender totally transformed into a female. In fact..... it is highly hypocritical of you to blabber on about women's rights this, and women's rights that..... and then ignore the instances where transgender "females" are given the go-ahead to participate in women's sports with a very light regard for the safety of the women participants who were born women.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

    The opening post was about a female to male transgender boxer but that was turned into an excuse for Tito to have a pop at male to female transgender boxers fighting women.

    This alone speaks volumes as to why you have zilch respect or credibility here. "An excuse to have a pop at male to female transgender boxers fighting women"?? First of all, as you've chosen to ignore all along, there was a previous post by someone who said if it's a transgender male fighting men, he has no problem. If it's the other way around, absolutely not. No of course not. You homed in on my post, because you have a hard-on for transgenders and anything I post on the subject brings the Pavlovian knee-jerk reaction out of you. Had you bothered to read the post, you would have noticed that right away I posted the link quoting women boxers. Also, were you to have an ounce of gray matter between the ears, you would have seen that my only intent was to express my concern about the safety of women boxers. Does what happened with Fallon Fox in MMA mean nothing to you? You? The Dalai Lama of women's rights and women's boxing? What a fucking joke you are.

    A "pop"?? Are you serious? No wonder you are so hated, pal. No wonder you bring out the hate in the dozen or more posters I already listed. Man up to your mistakes, like I said earlier to you, and you'll save the nano-ounce of credibility you've got left.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    He is demanding that he should have the right to decide and not even giving them the right to be called a woman,

    I am deciding that I should have the right to decide.... blah, blah, blah?? You know what..... two can play that game, Beanz.

    You openly said you'd like to witness a transgender woman seriously injure a woman boxer. Yeah.... that would advance the cause, and show that transgender women can box too. You are all for it. In your callous disregard for women's safety, you have demanded the right to demand (excuse the redundancy) that transgender women fight women boxers....... Christians vs. Lions style. You've shown your desire for that to happen, all for the cause of transgenderism, for which again you seem to have a strange hard-on for. Makes one think. Close relative? Regrettable decision when you were younger? We'll never know will we.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,299
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...ender-athletes


    "Sports stars weigh in on row over transgender athletes"



    It's a serious and controversial issue, and will continue to be so for quite some time. The article correctly points out that those who are against transgenders in women's sports risk being labeled "transphobes" or worse. Even "sexist" as seen on this forum.

    In the rush to seem the "all-knowing" and "all-accepting", people like Beanz and others blatantly ignore the opinions of those who matter..... women in sports.

    Forget the unfairness of medals being won by transgenders over those born with the female gender, who aside from competing against their own kind, now have to compete with men who have...... "transitioned"..... a term that doesn't even have a consistent set of defining characteristics, and some definitions are loose and flimsy at best.

    Forget sports where it's just unfairness, but nobody gets hurt. Let's talk about contact sports. Football, MMA, boxing. Where the real possibility of injury exists. Rather than promoting an even playing field, people like Beanz are promoting the equivalent of someone bringing a rocket launcher to a knife fight.

    All veiled in the hypocrisy of wanting to "respect the rights of the transgenders". Hell..... even laughingly evoking the International Women's Week, as if just saying that makes his argument correct. The ironic part is that many women boxers would be loudly questioning that ludicrous set of ideas by saying... "What the hell are you trying to DO to us??"

    Yes.... this is a complex, difficult issue. But you don't rip down the rights of one group by defending the "rights" of others. In other words... transgenders want to box? Fine. Do it on a level playing field.

    I have no problem with a male who has "transitioned" to a female (or.. cough... identifies as one) practicing the sport of boxing. But do it against MEN. The gender you were BORN with. Be a woman OFF the boxing ring.

    Otherwise, it's just men beating up women. Wonderful narrative for that International Women's Week, eh Beanz?

    Frankly, I can't believe anyone would stoop so low as to argue this issue and twist everything that is said into blatant lies. You have to be one FUCKED UP INDIVIDUAL to defend this travesty.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Kid Galahad is allowed to fight again
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2016, 10:34 PM
  2. Should freaks be allowed to work???
    By Dizaster in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:09 AM
  3. Should this guy be allowed to box for a living
    By Big Jack in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing