Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default It's 100% Official Wilder is ducking Anthony Joshua

There's no doubt in my mind now that Wilder is scared to face AJ, Scared to lose his WBC belt before he actually makes some proper $$$.
    He took the Fury fight on his own terms in his own country knowing Fury "should" have been an easy KO win after only 2 circus comeback fights and nowhere near fighting fit physically.
    He's swerved Dillian Whyte for 18 months and now won't accept a career changing payday from DAZN thats North of $80 million over 2 fights against AJ.

The guys a fraud and Hearn was telling the truth all along - Fact

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...DAZN-deal.html

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: It's 100% Official Wilder is ducking Anthony Joshua

It sounds pretty bad. I would like to hear Wilder’s excuse.

Ron is going to come in here and tear you a new one though...

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It looks bad. His story is that he was going to fight Breazeale either way, this way he is a free agent and can still negotiate with AJ or Fury for next fight. If he doesn’t fight AJ or Fury next he’s a punk, plain and simple.

As for Hearn fandom, you all can tell each other fairy tales all you want. The dude lied over and over. But if he can tell you 2 contradictory things and you believe both then you deserve what you get.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    It looks bad. His story is that he was going to fight Breazeale either way, this way he is a free agent and can still negotiate with AJ or Fury for next fight. If he doesn’t fight AJ or Fury next he’s a punk, plain and simple.

As for Hearn fandom, you all can tell each other fairy tales all you want. The dude lied over and over. But if he can tell you 2 contradictory things and you believe both then you deserve what you get.

THIS -

A 24 hour bs $50m offer with no contract, and no proof of funds from Wilder's personal email address, and Wilderette's say AJ was ducking.
    A $100m offer with a contract, and proven funds from a huge network who have already paid millions to other top fighters, and Wilderette's will still say AJ is ducking somehow.
    It is unbelieveable.
    The truth will come out on Tuesday for all to see, and stupid Wilder fans will be left with zero credibility, not that they have much at the moment anyway.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

I was reading Showtimes side and I agree with you. If he just fights Brazeale on Showtime and then fights AJ on DAZN next, no big deal. If he signs a three fight deal with Showtime after this fight, I will call it a duck, unless the deal is better than DAZN gives him.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anybody have anything on Wilder himself saying it? Not doubting the veracity of the British press or anything... but Tuesday's come and gone and supposedly there was going to be a big announcement by Wilder.

I like to hear things straight from the horse's mouth.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As much as it pains me I'm good with Wilder and camp basically shutting it down till after mandatory. Either way both have to clear some road debris regardless of house. Is there any doubt Hearn and company will not repeat some form of the offer? The whole point of coming Stateside. Eddies chasing him like a used car dealer off the lot and might do well to be less involved or at least stfu every so often . Look I'm not even convinced Wilder doesn't get flattened by some Breazeale uppercut thrown from his shoelaces but Wilder has options with Dazn going so big so loud..and still owning a trinket insures it. Much of this is also up to AJ and his imminent date with Big Hoss Miller. Finkel sounds like he's playing the long con too with Tyson era bs.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wilder and Shelly said - we turned down $15 million last year, now we've turned down $120 million, what will they offer us next (with big smiles on their faces).

Also Wilder isn't a slave, he does what he wants and $120 million/Joshua is irrelevant to him. Also Eddie calls Shelly Shirley, which is disrespectful, American's don't like disrespect (these are his words).

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ure-dazn-offer
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ron, the Breazeale fight isn't PPV. I thought Wilder was a PPV fighter in his own right now? Remember... we'll see what his 2nd PPV does and all that?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a fucking joke of a fight, Wilder having to fight someone AJ smashed years ago straight after the Fury fight while Dillian Whyte yet again gets fucked over.
    I'd love it if Wilder got done by Breazeale.
    This cant be PPV as no cunts gonna buy it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Anybody have anything on Wilder himself saying it? Not doubting the veracity of the British press or anything... but Tuesday's come and gone and supposedly there was going to be a big announcement by Wilder.

I like to hear things straight from the horse's mouth.
    James DeGale has retired leave him out of it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Its a fucking joke of a fight, Wilder having to fight someone AJ smashed years ago straight after the Fury fight while Dillian Whyte yet again gets fucked over.
    Breazeale is a limp mandatory but it's just a matter of getting the alphabet soup boys out of the way..then onto bigger things lets hope. I'd much rather see Whyte and Wilder as to me it's an indicator Wilder is serious about broadening his fan base etc for a go with AJ. It's also a damn fine match up and Whyte has head and shoulders above most earned his spot. Joshua smashed him to of course but he's better now imo.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Not defending Wilder, but to be fair Whyte is also someone AJ smashed years ago. I don’t think he’s as improved as everyone seems to think. There was talk of whyte vs Brezeale a while ago, I thought that was a good match up in itself. Only way Wilder doesn’t look real bad coming out of this is if he bowls over Brezeale and then manages to land an AJ fight with an equal or better offer, hard ask going with a different network Only thing I didn’t get about the deal he was offered was 2 out of 3 fights being against the same guy for the same money. That doesn’t make any sense, it’s almost assuming the first fight would be highly competitive and affect neithers stock for the worse, which is extremely unlikely here.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Blaming rematch options is pathetic (Dillian Whyte did it) as the chances of one are minimal (it's just a par for the course "a-side" privilege). In the history of boxing how many rematches actually take place, especially immediate ones?

If Wilder seriously thought he could win he wouldn't be worrying about getting short-changed (40 million+upside) for a fucking rematch (as though Joshua's own worth totally evaporates with a loss. Ridiculous).

Team Wilder have done a great job in conning fans into thinking Joshua and Wilder are equal value. Their new excuse is - we turned down $120 million because DAZN didn't say how much Joshua gets. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Fenster; 03-22-2019 at 01:51 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearn lifts the lid on that Wilder/DAZN meeting.

https://youtu.be/C9JniUT8hFA

Thread Information