Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Golovkin v Steve Rolls

I wont, it makes the most sense for Canelo and all involved. Like many I had the first clearly GGG and the second either way, but results aside, the momentum went one way only and it showed. There just isnt that much room for GGG to improve on tactics, and physically he is likely totally outgunned in a rubber match(Ill just personally call it one). Even if you gave the rematch to GGG semi comfortably, the war of attrition was basically flipped on its head when you compare the first two fights, and in reality they have probably been going opposite directions for years. No reason to think that wont be continued from the younger man who has also been active by comparison. Not to mention if it happens it seems likely it will be at some silly weight like 164, which is another big advantage.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just a bit of current GGG BS that matches years of GGG BS but fans will say he’s take all comers....

He could have fought Andrade instead of Rolls, he said no even though DAZN really wanted it. After he said he isn’t interested in the guys that have been around, only new guys. No Charlo, no Jacobs, no Andrade, he wants Canelo. Because Canelo/GGG is such a new fight according to this BSer.

Dare one of the hood wearers to deny this. Naw, I expect I’ll just be personally insulted because that’s what happens when you present the truth. Defenders activate!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like to watch GGG fight, but I'm not going to defend his (by now) senseless laser focus on Canelo. All he's doing is playing directly into Canelo's hands, giving him an excuse to claim some sort of exaggerated grandeur in the middleweight division. First Golovkin gets robbed by having the fight called a (cough) draw. Then the robbery is consummated when they just out and give Canelo the "W". Golovkin STILL doesn't get it...... and wants to pursue a 3rd fight. One that Father Time will ensure ends in the only way this GGG-Canelo circus would EVER end....... in a KO victory for Canelo, and Fishnets declaring Ginger the GOAT (after himself, of course ). Boxing's such a ridiculous, predictable charade that it's amazing us fans aren't in the crystal ball business. GGG has lost tons of fans by his sick fixation on getting robbed by Team Canelo and their cohorts.

Dumbass.

El Kabong Guest

I'm sorry but if there's ANYONE in boxing who deserves a KTFO retirement party it's that cheating bastard Clenbelo I'm sorry, Canelo.

I don't care who knocks him out, but I want to see it and I want it to be Canelo's last fight

Thread Information