Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Set to air on DAZN tonight. Another card under the radar sees Munguia make his 4th defense of his 154 strap down in Mexico v his mandatory. Not much jumps to mind about Hogan but seems the trust of Munguia is not sticking him in to tough. Hard to believe that for a 22 yr old title holder this will mark Munguias 6th fight in a years time. Not sure how much I'll catch but good to have some live boxing.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Aha excellent diego de la Hoya is back, haven't seen much of him since hbo started their big cut backs and buggering off, not going to watch game of thrones now, Ave that hbo....

    I like munguia he has terrible defence and gets away with a lot by just being so much bigger than his enemy but wotever its fun to watch him... Hopeful he inflicts an impressive KO on Paul hogan.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Woman's boxing on now, I'm not a big fan but they both went a bit crazy in the first thirty seconds there, might actually see a KO or TKO here. Might be a fun fight which is rare in woman's boxing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    The Mexican is really getting some force on the wild wide punches but the Venezuelan isn't blocking or getting out of the way :S.. Venezuelan is getting in some good punches too. After four mins this is the best woman's fight I've seen... Im on the tecate so errr I think the Mexican is ahead on the cards.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    . Hard to believe that for a 22 yr old title holder this will mark Munguias 6th fight in a years time. Not sure how much I'll catch but good to have some live boxing.
    I think they're trying to get as many easy defences as they can for munguia before he can't make 154 anymore, which sounds like it isn't so far away... He's going to have a bad time at 160 v the top guys..

    Venezuelan altuve was knocked down which was sort of a push but wotever these gits are slugging it out as best they can. Fun fight to watch both of them are getting good stuff in... Pretty sure that if one of them was transgender this would be over by now :S

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Thats the kind of blatantly blown ref call that warrants instant replay. You don't even need to stop the action as a judge supervisor can inform them between rounds and make it so. This Mucino gal is all about the big punches. Her opponent is a cop in Venezuela? Don't they kind of need all they can get right now

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Two minute rounds wot is this... Altuve knocked down from a body punch, the Mexican looks to be feeling some of altuve body punches too but looks like the Mexican is cruising to a win now

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    . Her opponent is a cop in Venezuela? Don't they kind of need all they can get right now
    This probably seems like a lovely holiday for her :S....

    Altuve is looking pretty tired now I don't think she has the power to get the KO but I Thi k the Mexican is close to breaking her down to a stoppage.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    . Hard to believe that for a 22 yr old title holder this will mark Munguias 6th fight in a years time. Not sure how much I'll catch but good to have some live boxing.
    I think they're trying to get as many easy defences as they can for munguia before he can't make 154 anymore, which sounds like it isn't so far away... He's going to have a bad time at 160 v the top guys..

    Venezuelan altuve was knocked down which was sort of a push but wotever these gits are slugging it out as best they can. Fun fight to watch both of them are getting good stuff in... Pretty sure that if one of them was transgender this would be over by now :S
    Yep I think you nailed it. Just has a feel of running up numbers but with that leaky defense he's in for a loooong road. In true wbo fashion they'll probably steer him immediately into a top position

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Altuve is looking pretty tired now I don't think she has the power to get the KO but I Thi k the Mexican is close to breaking her down to a stoppage.
    Ha shows what I know, right at the end of the ninth altuve hits the Mexican right on the chin and she has to stagger back to her corner like drunk, and then some great officiating before the tenth with the doctor investigating the Mexican before letting her back out... Maybe the doctor was genuinely concerned but that's really suspicious..

    Fun fight

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    . Hard to believe that for a 22 yr old title holder this will mark Munguias 6th fight in a years time. Not sure how much I'll catch but good to have some live boxing.
    I think they're trying to get as many easy defences as they can for munguia before he can't make 154 anymore, which sounds like it isn't so far away... He's going to have a bad time at 160 v the top guys..

    Venezuelan altuve was knocked down which was sort of a push but wotever these gits are slugging it out as best they can. Fun fight to watch both of them are getting good stuff in... Pretty sure that if one of them was transgender this would be over by now :S
    Yep I think you nailed it. Just has a feel of running up numbers but with that leaky defense he's in for a loooong road. In true wbo fashion they'll probably steer him immediately into a top position
    Running up the numbers sounds about right, pstrick Teixeira v whoever winner is going to be fighting munguia next it sounds like(the dazn geezers said the winner of this fight is in pole position for munguia :S...) Teixeira was battered by one of golovkins black American victims, I forget which one(definently not Wade though:S).....

    I think munguia is just going to be fed to alvarez.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Dazn shook up the hosting duties? Not big on this Kris guy on direct announce, he's usually off in the crowd with talks a lot gal.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    . Hard to believe that for a 22 yr old title holder this will mark Munguias 6th fight in a years time. Not sure how much I'll catch but good to have some live boxing.
    I think they're trying to get as many easy defences as they can for munguia before he can't make 154 anymore, which sounds like it isn't so far away... He's going to have a bad time at 160 v the top guys..

    Venezuelan altuve was knocked down which was sort of a push but wotever these gits are slugging it out as best they can. Fun fight to watch both of them are getting good stuff in... Pretty sure that if one of them was transgender this would be over by now :S
    Yep I think you nailed it. Just has a feel of running up numbers but with that leaky defense he's in for a loooong road. In true wbo fashion they'll probably steer him immediately into a top position
    Running up the numbers sounds about right, pstrick Teixeira v whoever winner is going to be fighting munguia next it sounds like(the dazn geezers said the winner of this fight is in pole position for munguia :S...) Teixeira was battered by one of golovkins black American victims, I forget which one(definently not Wade though:S).....

    I think munguia is just going to be fed to alvarez.
    Curtis Stevens yeh? That's a downer if they're aiming for that Munguia just gets more easy work. Mm she looks intense

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,811
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    610
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    Teixeira is horrible he must have really good connections :S.... Lozano has a good chance of koing him here :S

    This new woman presenting she either looks like she is in her 60s or 30s :S

    Ring announcer sounds really creepy... Ring girls should run

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    37,822
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4686
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Jaime Munguia v Dennis Hogan

    This is about to get really confusing . FS1 card about to kick off and wanted to see Shields v Hammer on Showtime. This Texcaria (?) will get demolished by Munguia they should aim higher. Man that's weird seeing Christy Martin again, she looks and sounds good.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Jaime Munguia vs. Takeshi Inoue
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-01-2019, 05:20 PM
  2. HBO Munguia v Smith ~ Machado v Mensah
    By Spicoli in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-26-2018, 10:12 PM
  3. Timothy Bradley vs. Jaime Rangel
    By Hulk in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
  4. Jaime Murray: Gorgeous or Groutesque?
    By BoxingGorilla in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing