Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 182

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Of course he is a victim. Read his book and show me how he is not a victim.

    BTW, when did you do the gender change, Beanz?

    https://www.tr.news/watch-tommy-hate...eal-supremacy/
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,568
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Of course he is a victim. Read his book and show me how he is not a victim.

    BTW, when did you do the gender change, Beanz?

    https://www.tr.news/watch-tommy-hate...eal-supremacy/
    So as usual you are going to avoid in sane reasonable discussion of Tommy and his actions and instead refuse to answer questions, discuss anything and just link to Tommy sanctioned propaganda. And again reverting to personal attacks rather than making any kind of rational argument. All this time you have been moaning about SJW's and Victim culture and you are the biggest proponent of it on the forum. You would even dismiss the rights of child abuse victims getting justice through the British legal system in order to make Robinson the victim. His cronies have even attacked those victims verbally, shut down rape help lines with harassment..the list goes on and here you are worried about scum like SYL.

    You have bought into his agenda and adopted this victim mentality. It's sick.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,568
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

    If only that were remotely true. Most Muslims are against the extremist violent rhetoric and actions of those you call a death cult. That is the starting point for any reasonable decent human being. You are denying facts in order to justify your own very simplistic take on reality. Lennon wants it all to be about him. He has exposed nobody but himself and his agenda. So twisted are his motives that he even managed to justify to himself endangering the conviction of the scum that would prey on kids in order to further his own agenda. I know that you supposedly support having a legal system that punishes such monsters so why would you think that Lennon gets to disregard those principle of justice in order to capitalise on outrage for his own agenda?

    I mean I don't know what you really want me to say Al? That religion is no excuse for any of the sick things done in the name of it? I have been saying that for years here. I have never once defended the scum that beat, bomb and rape people and then use some lame religious justification. Many now making the arguments for Lennon have.

    Crazy stuff.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #154
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,264
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    I am not defending anything Lennon has done , if laws are broken anyone guilty should be punished.
    Please dont think my views on life are influenced by cheer leaders like Lennon, i make my own mind up on subjects as everyone should.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Of course he is a victim. Read his book and show me how he is not a victim.

    BTW, when did you do the gender change, Beanz?

    https://www.tr.news/watch-tommy-hate...eal-supremacy/
    So as usual you are going to avoid in sane reasonable discussion of Tommy and his actions and instead refuse to answer questions, discuss anything and just link to Tommy sanctioned propaganda. And again reverting to personal attacks rather than making any kind of rational argument. All this time you have been moaning about SJW's and Victim culture and you are the biggest proponent of it on the forum. You would even dismiss the rights of child abuse victims getting justice through the British legal system in order to make Robinson the victim. His cronies have even attacked those victims verbally, shut down rape help lines with harassment..the list goes on and here you are worried about scum like SYL.

    You have bought into his agenda and adopted this victim mentality. It's sick.
    What reason do I have to engage reasonably with you considering the way you throw your weight around? You lost the moral argument way back and are a bit of a joke at this stage. All you appear to reference are mainstream British newspapers and the British media is among the worst in the world. Check the data on that. Did you check out the video of the chap calling the Warrington Guardian? You defended that same narrative and why would you do that? Why would you lie constantly? Why would you ignore evidence that all proves that your own agenda and narrative is a false one?

    So, the notion that I cannot mock you a little is rather lame. You should be mocked and you don't answer any questions. For instance, why would you lose your job and family for saying to someone's face what you say online? And who are these Asians that are among the worst racists? I assume you are not talking about Muslims. Would you care to respond to your own grandiose claims?

    Now listen to you ranting above all because I have humorously said that your arguments sound like that woman. And they do, that is exactly how you carry on. Her arguments are lame and you do it too with 'People married to other races can still be racist...alt right.....gammon.....waah'. She did not use a few of those exact words, but it was the same playbook. Utterly pedantic and lame.

    Victim mentality? Hilarious, the biggest victim these days on the forum is you with your woe is me charade. I ain't no victim, sunshine. If I wanna go to Peru I will simply book myself on a flight and go there.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

    If only that were remotely true. Most Muslims are against the extremist violent rhetoric and actions of those you call a death cult. That is the starting point for any reasonable decent human being. You are denying facts in order to justify your own very simplistic take on reality. Lennon wants it all to be about him. He has exposed nobody but himself and his agenda. So twisted are his motives that he even managed to justify to himself endangering the conviction of the scum that would prey on kids in order to further his own agenda. I know that you supposedly support having a legal system that punishes such monsters so why would you think that Lennon gets to disregard those principle of justice in order to capitalise on outrage for his own agenda?

    I mean I don't know what you really want me to say Al? That religion is no excuse for any of the sick things done in the name of it? I have been saying that for years here. I have never once defended the scum that beat, bomb and rape people and then use some lame religious justification. Many now making the arguments for Lennon have.

    Crazy stuff.
    Utter nonsense. How do you know most Muslims are against violent rhetoric? This sounds like your 'racist Asians' argument. You do not know that. In the wake of the Muhammad cartoons controversy alone 200 people got killed. Protests were all over the world perhaps in their millions, violently so, death threats were made, churches were attacked. And all for cartoons. Imagine if it was anything truly radical. Aren't our cultures about free expression? Well, you disagree with freedom of speech so not for you. All around the UK kids are being abused, 40 more arrested last week. Why no comment on that? Do you not care about victims? Just look at the Robinson turn out the other day with gangs of angry Muslims looking to disrupt things. You have hundreds of Isis fighters living freely in the UK and 20,000 on a watch list at what expense to the tax payer? 66% of Muslims would not report someone joining a terrorist group and most of them believe in a system that degrades women and refuses to accept the legal rights of homosexuals. Yet you call us on the forum homophobes and misogynists constantly.

    The second bolded part is just your opinion and nothing more. You make all kinds of strange claims like declaring what the people of the North East think or the people of England think and you do not at all as you see thousands of people listening, wanting pictures taking, and just to listen in peace without violent groups disrupting it all. You even support censorship based on lies. After all Facebook has NEVER backed up their claims either.

    You are part of that phony media class or at least you yearn to be. Like I say you parrot just like the Warrington Guardian chap except you sound like a pirate. With a parrot on his shoulder.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    55,244
    Mentioned
    1405 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    I do know most Muslims are against violence and extremism because I actually interact with them. The only Muslims you see are on Tommy Robinson web pages which is a distorted view.

    There have been bomb attacks against Mosques in Sir Lanka but people do not blame Christians. Nor should they as they are a violent extreme group that have done it.

    You do not have to join Tommy to be against Muslim extremists.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    57,068
    Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2936
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do know most Muslims are against violence and extremism because I actually interact with them. The only Muslims you see are on Tommy Robinson web pages which is a distorted view.

    There have been bomb attacks against Mosques in Sir Lanka but people do not blame Christians. Nor should they as they are a violent extreme group that have done it.

    You do not have to join Tommy to be against Muslim extremists.
    I too interact with Muslims and yes there are a good many who are indeed peaceful good people....however to not see any number of terrorist attacks and Islam being touted as the driving force of it is just painfully naive.


    I hate that in 2019 I have to very carefully parse my words so that I'm not taken out of context (deliberately or by accident) but when the folks committing heinous acts of violence (oft times even against other Muslims) speak the verses, know their holy scripture forwards and backwards I tend to believe they know what's called for from their prophet. I don't think a person lacking in faith or one who is unsure of the clarity of verse could be convinced to kill themselves and murder any number of others. I take terrorists at their word. I take Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc at their word. They wish to smite infidels (specifically "smite their necks" which seemingly pairs with the whole sawing off of heads fetish they have) or have nonbelievers submit to the jizyah which is a tax for not believing in the Prophet Muhammad and makes those non believers second class citizens.


    They aren't all that fond of women either. They REALLY aren't fond of Israel. But at the same time they don't mind lying to further their cause or get their way like for example Rep. Rashida Tliab recently asserted that Palestinians welcomed in Jews to the Middle East and helped save them from the Holocaust.....awww what a beautiful thought from a delusional idiot....nothing could be further from the truth but it helps her cause so it's ok to lie about things like that Prophet Muhammad says so (just to juxtapose in Christianity John 8:31-32 Jesus is quoted saying to John "The truth shall set you free")



    The 100% complete fact of life as a human is that people of any or no religion can bend overarching universal truths to fit their wills and if these people are charismatic enough or hold enough power they can get others to follow.

    The folks who wrote ancient holy scriptures and texts weren't scientists (they couldn't have been) they (and the people in their texts) were setting out rules for life, guidelines for success in the world they knew and were handing down to generations long after them, yes evil people can hijack those....but if you as the individual are able to gather the light of knowledge from those words then by all means do so. I believe people should THINK (think clearly and for yourself) before they REACT.


    But that's my
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I do know most Muslims are against violence and extremism because I actually interact with them. The only Muslims you see are on Tommy Robinson web pages which is a distorted view.

    There have been bomb attacks against Mosques in Sir Lanka but people do not blame Christians. Nor should they as they are a violent extreme group that have done it.

    You do not have to join Tommy to be against Muslim extremists.
    So, you claim to interact with 'most Muslims'. I think I will take that claim with a pinch of salt. No, the Muslims I was seeing in the protests referenced above were visually from places like RT and written about by the likes of Douglas Murray. I have not seen Robinson pages depicting anything about Cartoon protests.

    Now I am quite sure that the majority of Muslims are just peaceful people. However, that does not distract from the obvious problems with those who are not. If Islam was not violent then why would Southern be threatened with arrest because the locals could not handle a satirical thought experiment? Oh, and then banned from the country of course. This suggest that the authorities are not so convinced by you despite you knowing 'most Muslims'. Why would millions protest violently over satire too. Do you think a new Islam Life of Brian would go down well? Be honest.

    We have allowed our societies to regress. Multi-Culturalism has in many ways diluted the ability to speak freely and that is to the detriment of values fought for over centuries.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,568
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

    If only that were remotely true. Most Muslims are against the extremist violent rhetoric and actions of those you call a death cult. That is the starting point for any reasonable decent human being. You are denying facts in order to justify your own very simplistic take on reality. Lennon wants it all to be about him. He has exposed nobody but himself and his agenda. So twisted are his motives that he even managed to justify to himself endangering the conviction of the scum that would prey on kids in order to further his own agenda. I know that you supposedly support having a legal system that punishes such monsters so why would you think that Lennon gets to disregard those principle of justice in order to capitalise on outrage for his own agenda?

    I mean I don't know what you really want me to say Al? That religion is no excuse for any of the sick things done in the name of it? I have been saying that for years here. I have never once defended the scum that beat, bomb and rape people and then use some lame religious justification. Many now making the arguments for Lennon have.

    Crazy stuff.
    Utter nonsense. How do you know most Muslims are against violent rhetoric? This sounds like your 'racist Asians' argument. You do not know that. In the wake of the Muhammad cartoons controversy alone 200 people got killed. Protests were all over the world perhaps in their millions, violently so, death threats were made, churches were attacked. And all for cartoons. Imagine if it was anything truly radical. Aren't our cultures about free expression? Well, you disagree with freedom of speech so not for you. All around the UK kids are being abused, 40 more arrested last week. Why no comment on that? Do you not care about victims? Just look at the Robinson turn out the other day with gangs of angry Muslims looking to disrupt things. You have hundreds of Isis fighters living freely in the UK and 20,000 on a watch list at what expense to the tax payer? 66% of Muslims would not report someone joining a terrorist group and most of them believe in a system that degrades women and refuses to accept the legal rights of homosexuals. Yet you call us on the forum homophobes and misogynists constantly.

    The second bolded part is just your opinion and nothing more. You make all kinds of strange claims like declaring what the people of the North East think or the people of England think and you do not at all as you see thousands of people listening, wanting pictures taking, and just to listen in peace without violent groups disrupting it all. You even support censorship based on lies. After all Facebook has NEVER backed up their claims either.

    You are part of that phony media class or at least you yearn to be. Like I say you parrot just like the Warrington Guardian chap except you sound like a pirate. With a parrot on his shoulder.
    Miles i am not part of your imaginary phony media class and I make no apologies to you for using my life to do something useful. While you may think nothing of applauding and backing those who inspire and advocate violence against and the censoring of journalists, do not make the mistake of thinking you forum alter ego is somehow equally as informed. You are incredibly ignorant about some subjects and seemingly happy to be so. No mention of Trumps $2 Billion worth of free media coverage that swept him into power and a position in which he dictates the news (quite literally) and like you, demonizes anyone who questions his rhetoric and arrogance. Part of the same web that has thrown a shadow over the UK in order to obscure the theft of democracy and rights by the same elite business owners you support in your cap doffing to extreme Brexit idealogy and the deification of Robinson et al.

    If you are going to salute strange men with unhealthy attitudes towards women and immigrants and non-christian, non-white, non-hetero generally then you are virtue signalling an agreement with that rhetoric and YouTube based lifestyle. I do not support censorship in any form, quite the opposite but I am not so naive to believe that anyone can truly be objective and neutral. I am honest and I get that it unnerves you. I will not apologise because you are uncomfortable or because you have never been targeted by racists or xenophobes or misogynists.

    Islam believes that 'Paradise lies at the feet of mothers' that Mary the mother of Jesus is honoured above all women. Kindness, compassion, devotion and kindness are taught to us by women and while I do not expect you to know this you should know that I would not say something if I had not witnessed it myself. You can call me a liar all you like but it does not add to your own argument.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Well you addressed only the final part about yearning to be part of the media class. After all you do claim to be a journalist. The rest is your fantastical waffle. Probably a bit late there.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Lennon mainly is castigated because he is opposed to the death cult as many sane people are .

    If only that were remotely true. Most Muslims are against the extremist violent rhetoric and actions of those you call a death cult. That is the starting point for any reasonable decent human being. You are denying facts in order to justify your own very simplistic take on reality. Lennon wants it all to be about him. He has exposed nobody but himself and his agenda. So twisted are his motives that he even managed to justify to himself endangering the conviction of the scum that would prey on kids in order to further his own agenda. I know that you supposedly support having a legal system that punishes such monsters so why would you think that Lennon gets to disregard those principle of justice in order to capitalise on outrage for his own agenda?

    I mean I don't know what you really want me to say Al? That religion is no excuse for any of the sick things done in the name of it? I have been saying that for years here. I have never once defended the scum that beat, bomb and rape people and then use some lame religious justification. Many now making the arguments for Lennon have.

    Crazy stuff.
    Utter nonsense. How do you know most Muslims are against violent rhetoric? This sounds like your 'racist Asians' argument. You do not know that. In the wake of the Muhammad cartoons controversy alone 200 people got killed. Protests were all over the world perhaps in their millions, violently so, death threats were made, churches were attacked. And all for cartoons. Imagine if it was anything truly radical. Aren't our cultures about free expression? Well, you disagree with freedom of speech so not for you. All around the UK kids are being abused, 40 more arrested last week. Why no comment on that? Do you not care about victims? Just look at the Robinson turn out the other day with gangs of angry Muslims looking to disrupt things. You have hundreds of Isis fighters living freely in the UK and 20,000 on a watch list at what expense to the tax payer? 66% of Muslims would not report someone joining a terrorist group and most of them believe in a system that degrades women and refuses to accept the legal rights of homosexuals. Yet you call us on the forum homophobes and misogynists constantly.

    The second bolded part is just your opinion and nothing more. You make all kinds of strange claims like declaring what the people of the North East think or the people of England think and you do not at all as you see thousands of people listening, wanting pictures taking, and just to listen in peace without violent groups disrupting it all. You even support censorship based on lies. After all Facebook has NEVER backed up their claims either.

    You are part of that phony media class or at least you yearn to be. Like I say you parrot just like the Warrington Guardian chap except you sound like a pirate. With a parrot on his shoulder.
    Miles i am not part of your imaginary phony media class and I make no apologies to you for using my life to do something useful. While you may think nothing of applauding and backing those who inspire and advocate violence against and the censoring of journalists, do not make the mistake of thinking you forum alter ego is somehow equally as informed. You are incredibly ignorant about some subjects and seemingly happy to be so. No mention of Trumps $2 Billion worth of free media coverage that swept him into power and a position in which he dictates the news (quite literally) and like you, demonizes anyone who questions his rhetoric and arrogance. Part of the same web that has thrown a shadow over the UK in order to obscure the theft of democracy and rights by the same elite business owners you support in your cap doffing to extreme Brexit idealogy and the deification of Robinson et al.

    If you are going to salute strange men with unhealthy attitudes towards women and immigrants and non-christian, non-white, non-hetero generally then you are virtue signalling an agreement with that rhetoric and YouTube based lifestyle. I do not support censorship in any form, quite the opposite but I am not so naive to believe that anyone can truly be objective and neutral. I am honest and I get that it unnerves you. I will not apologise because you are uncomfortable or because you have never been targeted by racists or xenophobes or misogynists.

    Islam believes that 'Paradise lies at the feet of mothers' that Mary the mother of Jesus is honoured above all women. Kindness, compassion, devotion and kindness are taught to us by women and while I do not expect you to know this you should know that I would not say something if I had not witnessed it myself. You can call me a liar all you like but it does not add to your own argument.
    Right, I finally have a little time to address your surreal musings.

    1. Firstly, twice there you have tried to suggest that you are honest and that I think you are a liar. Well, for years you have harangued anybody who has questioned your mental health as being bullies and harassers, but as you revealed yourself you do have a mental illness. Now obviously I do not hold that against you and consider you a reasonably intelligent man. I mean, I might disagree with many of your arguments, but I respect that you attempt to make an argument though of course refuse to answer any questions and want it all on your own terms. However, you are not honest as many people have suggested something was off with you and it turns out that they were right. If there is manipulation there, I suspect it in other areas too.

    2. If you think you are doing something useful then good for you. I think many people use their life to do something useful. People on the dole for year after year are not doing anything useful, but most people serve a function of some kind be it a musician, nurse, teacher or librarian.

    3. You accuse me of being terribly ignorant about some topics, but what topics are they? I do not claim to be a zoologist for example and there are many things I do not know about. You are incredibly ignorant too such as when you bizarrely claim that the UK has a lot of trees. Look at the data, it simply does not as compared with many other countries.

    4. I am not sure what Trump has to do with any of this, but you were posting late and it is a little random. I suppose it was just to compare me to Donald Trump which let's face it is a rather unusual and odd comparison to make. Are you being honest there? I mean, look yourself in the mirror and really tell yourself that Gandalf is like Donald Trump. Doesn't really make sense does it? Is anyone who questions obviously fake media opinion driven discourse Donald Trump now?

    5. Now I am supporting business owners and want to obscure democratic rights? You do know that you are in the EU by stealth right and that it is not democratic? You do know all this right? Why would you as an Englishman not want your country to enforce its own laws? The smaller the system the more accountable it is. This is where Americans struggle and Chinese struggle. Iceland is doing alright.

    6. Who are the strange men with unhealthy attitudes to women and immigrants and non-whites? See, you think you do not lie, but you don't even notice that you do it. You project things onto people to fit your own narrative and that is unhealthy thinking. This is where I find you a bit square. Nowhere do I support people who support the mistreatment of women, or legal migrants who pay their taxes, or have any issues with people because of their skin color. However, as I have told you privately though, I will never deny facts or science and anything can be discussed. As soon as you resort to the -ist and -ism's you know you have nothing left and you do it all the time.

    7. And don't think for a moment your 'honesty' is what bothers me. It is quite the opposite at times. You are slippery and ideological. For years you have lied about yourself whilst telling everybody else they are problematic. Did you not once stop to think that you were part of the problem? I suspect some of the Mods knew already and that is why others tumbled and you were given a pass for your behavior.

    8. Have I asked you to apologize for your perceived honesty? Who is looking for an apology here? Nope, don't need one.

    9. What is that waffle at the end? Those things are not taught by women, they are taught by good men and women. Just as some are good, many are awful and we are seeing the consequences after decades of family unit destruction. Any person raising their child in a cult too is probably not such a decent person. That is indoctrination and child abuse. You appear to have had a difficult childhood and a tough adulthood and I am sorry about that. I shall randomly conclude by comparing you to Nick Clegg. Why? Because it is random and I can look myself in the mirror and know when I am being random.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,568
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Miles. I am not a liar and autism is not a mental illness. My brain is different to yours, it is as simple as that. I don't really like labels and don't actually think they are often very helpful. I am not asking for sympathy or people to interact or treat me any differently online and it should be quite clear why I would not broadcast the fact here.

    Despite claiming that you were constantly bullied from the first time I posted here on the whole you have been as guilty of gaslighting and displaying a breathtaking lack of empathy as anyone else.

    Having worked supporting people at uni for 3yrs with a range of physical and mental barriers that made life much harder for them, I can honestly say none of them even came close to displaying the spite and vindictive ire stored up for certain posters on here.

    Make of that what you will.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    45,031
    Mentioned
    845 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3100
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Miles. I am not a liar and autism is not a mental illness. My brain is different to yours, it is as simple as that. I don't really like labels and don't actually think they are often very helpful. I am not asking for sympathy or people to interact or treat me any differently online and it should be quite clear why I would not broadcast the fact here.

    Despite claiming that you were constantly bullied from the first time I posted here on the whole you have been as guilty of gaslighting and displaying a breathtaking lack of empathy as anyone else.

    Having worked supporting people at uni for 3yrs with a range of physical and mental barriers that made life much harder for them, I can honestly say none of them even came close to displaying the spite and vindictive ire stored up for certain posters on here.

    Make of that what you will.
    It is classified as a mental disorder and for years you said that there was nothing wrong with your mental health. I am not looking to nag away at this one, but merely saying that you have lied.

    On the topic of me being bullied on here, I don't think there is any doubt that I was. However, I learned to start swinging and thus I did my swing thing. As you can see I am stronger than I have ever been.

    The lack of empathy is an interesting one for me because what you consider lacking in empathy, I actually consider empathy. Thus when I highlight the harmful effect of single motherhood, you will berate me for my lack of care, but ignore the data out there that proves that it leads to bad outcomes. I recently read a book about Marilyn Monroe and it made me see that some people had it even worse than me. No idea who her dad was, a mother who abandoned her at 2 weeks, re-united, then abandoned again, and on and on it goes. Believe me, I have empathy and interestingly part of the deal of her first marriage at 16 was 'no children'. What an evil woman with no empathy right? What kind of young lady, having experienced sexual abuse prior, deny a souse a child? Maybe it was her way of caring. You have to put yourself in the footsteps of the damaged to have empathy and I think I can and do. I have plenty of empathy and see totally what damage only bad female role models and no good male role models does to people. Not absolute of course, but in the general it is true.


    Or you might bring up illegal immigrants, but my empathy is more for the struggling in our own countries rather than everyone in the world. The empathy must come from those having the children and if life kind of sucks, then you have a duty to show a little concern and not have a lot of children. If you don't have resources then maybe don't have children. I consider that an empathetic position. You have spoken about downsizing, but why not instead just let an illegal immigrant stay with you? Admittedly, I am not that empathetic in a case like that. Thus evil me will say 'Don't have kids unless you have resources, two loving parents, and time to give'. Otherwise what is it for? Your ego? A being to be raised by the state? In a totalitarian system? Empathy works in different ways, not only your way.

    You worked with a bunch of kids in a classroom setting. I am sure you never saw the full range of their feelings. I bet some even went online and said racy things. I have been around thousands of young adults and they are hardly going to be with me like they are when going hell for leather with Mum and Dad restricting their freedoms or telling them what to do. It is neither here nor there. There are different sides to everyone. And do not pretend you have not been one malicious bastard over the years and neither will I.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    19,568
    Mentioned
    762 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    3. There are over a billion trees in England alone. 25 trees for everyone human. Unlike yourself I don't have to just rely on data I can walk down the road and see a tree every 10feet or I can get into my car and drive down the dual carriage way and there are still trees every ten feet. Or I can walk to two or three woodlands in any suburb of the city. Or I can drive for miles in the Devon or Cornwall countryside thru thousands of trees lining roads as canopy which the grandkids call tree tunnels. UK cities are full of trees and parks even huge cities like London. You it seems are full of doo doo.

    Trees define the British landscape. Any Brit living here will confirm how ignorant your assertion there are not many trees in England is.

    I can see a pattern of denial here you seem to share with the Internet data propaganda addicts you endorse. It's OK to admit you made a mistake.

    And no unlike like Peterson you may not claim to know about zoology or animal biology of which we are all relatively ignorant, but I would also suggest your ignorance of religion is not your only other blindspot. Its not a criticism its a fact.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 3 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. 2 policemen gunned down in a Walmart, then kill attacker
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






Boxing Hompage | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Video Clips | Boxing Forum | Boxing Downloads| Boxing Twitter | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Quiz | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Betting Odds | Boxers Records | Auctions | Fun and Games | Articles on Boxing | World News | Earn Money from your Website | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2017 Saddo Boxing - Disclaimer l Boxing