Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

The difference in reaction between Carl and Tommy to getting shaked is funny/chalk and cheese. Yesterday morning I heard a 30 minute interview with the UKIP daddy (Batten?), he got pissed off as every single question to him was about Carl and the rape comment. If you didn't know anything about him you'd think he actually raped someone. I wonder how this constant publicity is affecting his subscribers? He gives the impression he's loving it.
    Last edited by Fenster; Today at 02:52 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    494 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Well the Sargon of Akkad channel has 957K+ subscribers and his secondary channel The Thinkery has 413K+ subscribers of which I'm sure there is much overlap. The entire Jess Phillips deal and the disingenuous nature in which the media have covered it looks extraordinarily bad if you actually know anything about how things went down.

Jess Phillips' initial response to the comment was nothing, she wasn't bothered AT ALL (even by her own admission) to double back and now claim offense from the offset looks a bit like simulation at this point and is surely a sign of her falling in the polls.

The BBC just look like absolute partisan idiots. It doesn't take much time to dig into this issue and understand everything about it. You wonder "How can the OK hand sign be turned into a white supremacy symbol?" and this is no different. Carl Benjamin pulls a typical trolling technique in order to get attention, the mob of the perpetually outraged takes the bait (because ALWAYS) and then Carl Benjamin gets a platform in the minds of those folks and hopefully he sets a few free with calm reasoned logic....but I suppose that will be deemed racist any day now as well.

All Jess Phillips, all the BBC had to do in order to NOT "feed the troll" was to take the comment for what it literally was and then no power is given to Carl Benjamin, his words have no weight, and he doesn't give a political push to UKIP. If someone tells you "I wouldn't even rape you".....the correct response is to say either nothing at all or comment on how weird of a thing it is to say and appreciate the fact that physical violence and sexual assault would NOT be visited upon you by that person instead of twisting the words to stay as the victim.

Carl is seemingly doing quite well in his tour. He's certainly seemed to catch everyone else flatfooted and people are not indifferent to him which bodes quite well for his numbers. Meanwhile you've got members of other political parties saying it's "totalitarianism" to follow through on Brexit.....WOW...that should have people violently up in arms, your vote as the people (whether you individually voted Brexit or Remain) has been dismissed by the powers that be, that can't feel good. I mean sure I've disliked votes on Obamacare and the like, but votes matter and when the government refuses action on votes that have been held that's leading down the road of totalitarianism meaning the government decides on it's own even if it's against the will of the people....scary road that road.

There should be nonstop marches and protest in favor of Brexit, but governments always seem less likely to divert course when the people they're impacting are busy working their jobs and providing for their families. The Antifa types are always unemployed, in school, or not useful at all in the workforce ergo they have all the time in the world to protest and cause a ruckus and the government will bend the knee to those assholes. It has to be very demoralizing.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information