Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Tommy Robinson was attacked 3 times in a single day and rather than charge anyone the police did practically nothing. In fact at one point they even ran away, or should I say, drove away. So, basically in the UK it appears to be legal to throw potentially dangerous liquids over people and to punch them in the face. Meanwhile if you call a Tory a Nazi or throw an egg at Jeremy Corbyn they will be all over you. That appears to be justice in 2 tier Britain. A country that also has a very low tree density ratio.

Oh, and of course the liar media quoted the ignorant milkshake throwing muppet as having slipped when the milkshake was violently thrown in the face. That could have been anything considering the UK has become a hub of acid attacks and violent crime.

Two tier justice on display. Type in Robinson on the YouTube gulag and most of what comes up now is mainstream fake news. Reality is slipping away and fascism now taking over. As the great Richey Edwards once argued, you must even allow the BNP a voice because the potential danger by not allowing freedom of speech is a government that will use it to hurt everyone.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47691606

By contrast a man who physically attacked Corbyn faced 28 days in prison for, and I paraphrase loosely, 'attacking the democratic process' which ironically is what 2/3rds of the politicians in Parliament are actually doing and which membership of the EU actually does. Robinson is campaigning which puts him in the same boat as any politician on the street. There you go. Maybe if it was a milkshake rather than an egg the penalty would have been less.

The funny thing about calling a Tory a Nazi too is that under austerity people have died because of harsh conditions. It really isn't so great a leap to associate groups
    who support despotic regimes, support bloodshed and murder their own people with other historical forms of tyranny and oppression. But I guess Soubry has feelings and that is what police care about these days.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

2 women assaulted by the same Muslim guy, they even pointed him out to the police and told them what he'd done and they do nothing, Robinson himself assaulted by the same guy and still the Police do nothing.
    The Police have clearly been told to turn there backs on Robinson and anyone who supports him.
    Something will happen sooner or later where someone gets seriously hurt or killed.
    If a non Muslim kid assaulted 2 women he'd be handcuffed and arrested in seconds.
    This will get him even more votes now that people can see how not just him but ordinary supporters and likeminded people are being treated by the Police.
    It's a joke and fucking discrace.
    Wonder what our usual suspect Robinson haters will make of this and what bullshit they'll spout to lay the blame on him and not the Police?

El Kabong Guest

Robinson's attacker has been featured in the media and now he "Fears for his life"

Once attacks like the one on Tommy Robinson are just ALLOWED by law enforcement and the legal system then those attacks will only intensify as criminals now see with their very own eyes that absolutely nothing will happen to them.

I personally appreciate what Tommy is saying, I know there's plenty who don't appreciate Tommy at all and that's fine, BUT the man was assaulted and no matter what you think of the man as an individual or how you feel about what he represents, physical assaults shouldn't be tolerated. If it's Tommy now then who is to say the tide won't shift later and then who would be fair game? Or maybe after Tommy the mob goes after Farrage or Batten or whomever and then a message is sent that there's a group of second class citizens who you're all but encourage to physically attack.

Similar things are happening in America, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is apparently fair game. It's not productive for civilized society but hey the powers that be aren't interested in civilized society they're interested in totalitarian control either via government like the former USSR or a corporate/government control like China and they wish to abolish the nationstate for the glory of globalism and I fear a great many must be purged (and I don't mean from social media) to accomplish that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Robinson.html

Danyaal Mahmud, 23, says he feels vulnerable after gaining unwanted notoriety

unwanted notoriety

Last edited by El Kabong; 05-08-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ha! Fucking hell lads. Get a new hero you are all embarrassing yourselves. People in the North West don't want him, people in Britain don't want him, he speaks for low lives and scum, look at the entourage in his own video. Look at the evidence he provides with your own eyes and then come back with a straight face and tell us all how he is some kind of victim. It goes way beyond a joke when he starts whining about treating everyone equally, and then in the same breath calling people muslim agitators and aggressive, when there he and his supporters are on video chasing people down and punching them . He is telling people who to arrest and pretending that the bird with a tear tattoo is some innocent victim too. It's beyond parody.

Fact is loads of people across the UK do want him which is why he and anyone who supports him get zero protection from the government or police.
    I know loads of people who agree with his views and none are low life's or scumbags just good working class people who are proud of their country and dont want their kids growing up in an Islamic country with known terrorists walking free.
    Fact is if these were Muslims being assaulted the handcuffs would be out in seconds.
    Robinson has received more death threats reventley (his kids too) and been told by the Police that they'll offer him no protection whatsoever.
    Your personal opinion of him is of no interest to anyone here.
    This thread is about him having no human rights in his own country.

El Kabong Guest

Let's have some context as to where we're headed as a society (I'm lumping the West together here)

THE WORLD IN 2007
    Outrage turns to laughter at Ahmadinejad NY speech
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...28553420070925

10 years later
    Berkeley protests of Yiannopoulos caused $100,000 in damage
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/01/us/mi...ley/index.html

Hate on Tommy or anyone else for that matter ALL YOU WANT, but the man deserves the same rights as any other citizen in England. I know I loathe Louis Farrakhan but he should be allowed to speak. Be very careful about policing speech you disagree with because there will come a day where it's yourself on the other side of that argument it might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but if what is happening to Tommy is allowed to reach it's desired end result (which probably winds up with Tommy and his family all dead or in jail forever) then the momentum will carry that through to the next "Wrongthinker" and if the government so chooses that could very well be you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    A case in point. Who made you speak for the entire North West of England? For the UK at large who consistently rejects your politics? Low lifes and scum? You sound like Clinton when you say something like that. Is it really scummy to not want an EU superstate, to want controlled migration, and to not have people who fight for Isis walking about freely?

Your post above is terrible and what makes people think poorly of you. My initial two posts showed double standards and an actual physical assault and all you have is the above.

Shame on you, man. Then later the old personal insults when all else fails. Not right and you know it.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BBC defend Jo Brand joke - "Throw battery acid not milkshakes"

She meant at Nigel Farage and I suppose the forum "favourites" Carl and Tommy and all the other right-winger "baddies."

Now personally I'm fine with the joke. It's a joke. However, Danny Baker got sacked for the chimp joke, Carlagon got destroyed for "don't rape" and as for that poor Count Duck bloke who got nicked, fuck me i'll never get my head around that bollocks?

The main defence is - she can say what she likes because she's a "proper" comedian.

The opposing view is - this is disgraceful double standards typical of the left.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-48611424
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: BBC defend Jo Brand joke - "Throw battery acid not milkshakes"

Here's the context

She's making a joke and should be allowed to say that and even if someone were to throw battery acid (not an unheard of thing in England surely) at someone then MAYBE worst she gets is a civil suit which I'm certain a lawyer could make the case for (it is what they are paid to do).

I don't find the joke funny but humor is subjective freedom of speech isn't.

Put the shoe on the other foot though and somebody would be going to jail 100% certain.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brand is a typical scruffy leftie , I personally don't take this GASTROPOD seriously.
    Crap at comedy , the only thing funny about her is the way she looks.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    She meant at Nigel Farage and I suppose the forum "favourites" Carl and Tommy and all the other right-winger "baddies."

Now personally I'm fine with the joke. It's a joke. However, Danny Baker got sacked for the chimp joke, Carlagon got destroyed for "don't rape" and as for that poor Count Duck bloke who got nicked, fuck me i'll never get my head around that bollocks?

The main defence is - she can say what she likes because she's a "proper" comedian.

The opposing view is - this is disgraceful double standards typical of the left.

Proper shit comedian as funny as broken arm Miles she talks through her nose.
    Can't stand her or that lisping twat Johnathan Ross one more idiot who thinks he's funny .

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

Can't stand her or that lisping twat Johnathan Ross one more idiot who thinks he's funny .
    We gave you Piers Morgan back and how do you repay us? You send over James Corden....

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post

We gave you Piers Morgan back and how do you repay us? You send over James Corden....

What is that James Corden all about? Do people actually like him or something? I don't watch TV or anything but have seen occasional clips of him and I automatically want to apply him to a liposuction device until all of his internal organs have been sucked out. What a waste to have Paul McCartney interviewed by him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, there are double standards there Fenster. What's more dangerous? To make a slightly racist joke or to jokingly encourage acid attacks when London is acid attack central? Personally, I think any joke goes though and any person carrying out violence is responsible for their own actions. Anything can be joked about.

BTW, I should probably state that I was joking too. I am not going to get hold of a liposuction machine and suck out any internal organs.

Thread Information