Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

You could argue that people who believe in a fairytail are more ingnorant than people who dont believe.
    If desert dwelling nomads are your thing then great.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    3. There are over a billion trees in England alone. 25 trees for everyone human. Unlike yourself I don't have to just rely on data I can walk down the road and see a tree every 10feet or I can get into my car and drive down the dual carriage way and there are still trees every ten feet. Or I can walk to two or three woodlands in any suburb of the city. Or I can drive for miles in the Devon or Cornwall countryside thru thousands of trees lining roads as canopy which the grandkids call tree tunnels. UK cities are full of trees and parks even huge cities like London. You it seems are full of doo doo.

Trees define the British landscape. Any Brit living here will confirm how ignorant your assertion there are not many trees in England is.

I can see a pattern of denial here you seem to share with the Internet data propaganda addicts you endorse. It's OK to admit you made a mistake.

And no unlike like Peterson you may not claim to know about zoology or animal biology of which we are all relatively ignorant, but I would also suggest your ignorance of religion is not your only other blindspot. Its not a criticism its a fact.

Before you said of was about 40 odd trees per person. You are downsizing, but regardless of if the woods are down the road or there are a few trees lining your street, the UK has remarkably few trees! I do not need to rely on data either as I have photographs to back up what I say. I have lived and traveled to countries with many and few trees. The Middle East is admittedly less abundant with trees than the UK, but other countries have FAR more trees than the UK. I have my own recorded data and the actual statistics to prove that I am not making things up. Even the London parks are not full of trees and I have pictures of them. There are trees, but it is mostly grass, a lake or two, and some admittedly very fine trees. These are trees. Many trees.

Last edited by Gandalf; 05-18-2019 at 04:03 AM. Reason: poor grammar, but lots of trees.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Proper trees. Mountain after mountain covered in trees.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles 'I recently read a book' seems to be for you a substitute for real life experience and something you seem to think makes you special, as though nobody else could be quite as erudite as yourself.

We all read books. Hundreds and in some cases thousands. Well done have a Blue Peter badge.

Choosing not to disclose or define myself by being on the spectrum is not an example of me telling lies. Why are you obsessed with trying to expose me as some kind of charlatan instead of just sticking to the facts in hand?

My mental health is fine. That is the whole point. I am not sick, for me the focus is a real asset. It gives me an edge that I would never sacrifice and I don't want to filter and censor myself here either just because you want to hide yourself away in an imaginary safe space.

Your unrelenting personal attacks i think makes your claims of having changed so much ring hollow.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ugh... What rubbish trees.

A picture of two trees is not a rebuttal.

Over a billion trees = More than a few

See you are just trolling now.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You could argue that people who believe in a fairytail are more ingnorant than people who dont believe.
    If desert dwelling nomads are your thing then great.
    You could indeed. Everyone though believes in something and you will find as much diversity of opinion among religious believers as you will in atheists.

You will find people using science, logic, money, politics, power, etc as an excuse for all kinds of barbarity including the two biggest wars we have ever had and the genocide of millions all over the world.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles 'I recently read a book' seems to be for you a substitute for real life experience and something you seem to think makes you special, as though nobody else could be quite as erudite as yourself.

We all read books. Hundreds and in some cases thousands. Well done have a Blue Peter badge.

Choosing not to disclose or define myself by being on the spectrum is not an example of me telling lies. Why are you obsessed with trying to expose me as some kind of charlatan instead of just sticking to the facts in hand?

My mental health is fine. That is the whole point. I am not sick, for me the focus is a real asset. It gives me an edge that I would never sacrifice and I don't want to filter and censor myself here either just because you want to hide yourself away in an imaginary safe space.

Your unrelenting personal attacks i think makes your claims of having changed so much ring hollow.
    Thank you for endorsing that I read books. Many people do not read books at all, but I do read and cannot help it. I am not as voracious as when I was young though.

I think you are fine too, old boy. But it was a lie to tell people who said that something was amiss that you were perfectly fine. I don't consider you a charlatan. I believe you when you say the things you have done.

I totally get where you are coming from and think we are probably a bit more alike than we would care to admit. We just do things differently. I am an eccentric and wouldn't want it any other way either.

Now if you will just concede on the damn trees then this tussle is done.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ugh... What rubbish trees.

A picture of two trees is not a rebuttal.

Over a billion trees = More than a few

See you are just trolling now.
    Are you blind? You are the one trolling. I am offering you statistics and my own recorded evidence. Those entire mountains stretching into the distance were layered with nothing but trees. I was at the top of a mountain covered in trees and that entire region of the country looks like that. There is nothing in the UK like that as nice as the UK countryside is.

How can you judge the tree quality from that distance? It's a long distance and is just a wall of trees.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So your point is what? That the UK is not South Korea?

I don't know what you want me to say. Of course I love and hug trees. I am vehemently opposed to the government sell off of forests and I can see quite clearly that we can no longer sustain our timber needs domestically.

Should we cull some farms and estates and hunt feudal and corporate owners on horseback before replanting Broadwood? Probably.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, just that the UK has few trees compared to many countries even within Europe.

I am not having a go at the English countryside which is charming, but I had never really noticed the lack of trees until it was pointed out to me and I did not stubbornly resist this simple truth year after year. I think I just said 'You are right' and that was the end of the discussion.

You can take a train from the North to London and there are a lot of farms and roaming sheep, but not many fully fledged forests. Of course there are woods and what have you, but it is mostly fields or low laying vegetation on the moors. The Pennines has forests, but it really is mostly barren wilderness.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't go into culling as you already think I am into Eugenics. 😅

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sargon of Akkad highlights a number of the things some of us have argued, though he avoids the topic of a treeless England.

Basically the British media is now promoting and inciting violence. As seen gangs of Muslim men are now starting to hurl rocks and the narrative is very different to how it would be if Robinson supporters were throwing rocks. Papers like The Guardian and The Independent have basically encouraged this by telling lies about people and laughing off violence. As I have always argued, there should not be one rule for Jeremy Corbyn and one rule for Tommy Robinson.

Like I say the media ignores the thousands of Robinson supporters peacefully wanting to listen and then makes light of violent attacks. If Robinson supporters responded in kind you know exactly how they would spin it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Sargon of Akkad highlights a number of the things some of us have argued, though he avoids the topic of a treeless England.

Basically the British media is now promoting and inciting violence. As seen gangs of Muslim men are now starting to hurl rocks and the narrative is very different to how it would be if Robinson supporters were throwing rocks. Papers like The Guardian and The Independent have basically encouraged this by telling lies about people and laughing off violence. As I have always argued, there should not be one rule for Jeremy Corbyn and one rule for Tommy Robinson.

Like I say the media ignores the thousands of Robinson supporters peacefully wanting to listen and then makes light of violent attacks. If Robinson supporters responded in kind you know exactly how they would spin it.

Shameful really. The media is so deliberate and evil

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is despicable, Lyle. Looking at Robinson's full video the police appeared to be leading those armed thugs towards the Robinson rally! Then of course they started to throw rocks, seemingly hit a woman with glass, and even a pair of scissors was thrown. Then you look at all of the newspaper responses and none told the true story of what happened.

I saw a few videos where a number of the anti-Robinson supporters were interviewed and the level of ignorance is extraordinary. The left seem to be equipped with nothing more than a few chants and a handful of buzzwords like 'Nazi', 'Fascist', 'racist', 'scum', 'hate', yet when challenged most of them run away or start to stutter. I see why some refuse to debate in person. They can't.

I would like to believe the police when they say they will do something, but I don't believe them at this stage. It looked as though the thugs were actually guided there and Robinson chose that place because he knew that it was relatively far from a large Muslim community. Yet still look what happened.

28 days in prison for egging Corbyn which is of course a bad thing to do, but none of these attacks on Robinson or Benjamin are being condemned and in fact the media is joking about it or in the case of Oldham brushing it under the carpet. They won't come out and admit where the violence is coming from. Not jokes or bad words, but actual violence that can cause physical harm. The journalists have a lot to answer for and this is where I think Robinson is right to locate and question those that lie about him.

Shameful.

Thread Information