Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Racism/Chimp Pic/BBC/Royals/Danny Baker Sacked

prime example, during the conversation people would just say "the N word" rather than nigger, now when I was talking I would just say "nigger" I wasn't saying it to be offensive but it was in context of the conversation, I'm not afraid to use the word but not a single other person would say it regardless of the context.

A while back I told someone that they were being niggardly with their money, I was called out on that, I explained what the word meant and my team leader actually told me that I "probably shouldn't say it anymore" I told her that if someone is being niggardly then I will tell them that they are being niggardly, it is a word that is in my vocabulary and I won't let anyone tell me that I am not allowed to say it.

Apparently you aren't allowed to use words that sound like other words that may be offensive, bollocks

The whole thing reverts back to the freedom of speech argument

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

N word is dangerous to use now. Wish they’d just get rid of it.

It’s modern society the latest craze is to be offended. Pathetic. Nothing much offends me or others my age.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talking of N word it always reminds me of this classic Viz letter a few years ago

"HOW come rap artist Dr. Dre can use the 'N' word on his multi-million selling albums and win a MOBO award, yet when I used it at my son's football match I was asked to leave the park? Once again, it's one law for the rich and another for the poor."

Reg Ashcroft, Bradford
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think you make a lot of very good points, Batman. People are generally scared to say what they think. I find it very interesting the way people respond to stories like this and how the UK is evolving. I suppose what it all teaches me is that it is not a society I would want to live in.

My own theory is that the mentally ill are mostly those that go along with the charade. Anyone even accepting monarchy is for instance mentally ill. Anyone who is obsessed with political correctness is mentally ill. The truly sane are those wanting free of the Gulag. Just wanting liberty and the freedom to be rude, smutty, silly and not have a hard time over it.

I always compare the UK to North Korea and the inability to speak freely is another aspect of that. Nazi dog salutes are a case in point. It is absurdism and you even get some on here defending the authorities whilst ignoring physical assault which we all agree is bad.

It is a sick society and I consider your attitudes healthy and proper, Batman.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Then there are those who know it is nonsense, but stay quiet because they fear shaming and having their lives made difficult. These are potential Winston Smith's and there are many out there. I refuse to accept that everybody is mentally ill. They just pretend to be. However, a lot clearly are.

Harry does actually resemble a chimp and looks nothing like his parents. I honestly haven't seen the baby as I couldn't care less. All babies look like aliens to me anyway. Strange bald things. I prefer cats.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My own thoughts on jokes are that anything goes be it gender/race/religion/sexuality whatever. I don't think there are any limits on a joke. Personally I don't really tell jokes like that as I am not very good at jokes. X is excellent at making jokes along those lines and I laugh at those who can do it well, but my way of being funny is more in making odd comments or being provocative.

Take the above about alien babies, it was not so much a joke but more an observation and in the last hour I asked a couple of people what they thought about it and they both thought it was odd, but kind of agreed that they do look a little bit like the Roswell kind of aliens. Obviously not the Sigourney Weaver ones which would of course be far more fun, but more the traditional humanoid type of alien. So a kind of joke, but more laced with observation rather than punchline.

I mean I look pretty great despite impending age and death, but there was no doubt about it that when I was a baby I was as ill defined and inarticulate as any other. I don't take it personally. Beauty or cuteness is something that takes time to develop. You would seldom look at an embryo and say 'That's a stunner'. Just one of them things.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think you make a lot of very good points, Batman. People are generally scared to say what they think. I find it very interesting the way people respond to stories like this and how the UK is evolving. I suppose what it all teaches me is that it is not a society I would want to live in.

My own theory is that the mentally ill are mostly those that go along with the charade. Anyone even accepting monarchy is for instance mentally ill. Anyone who is obsessed with political correctness is mentally ill. The truly sane are those wanting free of the Gulag. Just wanting liberty and the freedom to be rude, smutty, silly and not have a hard time over it.

I always compare the UK to North Korea and the inability to speak freely is another aspect of that. Nazi dog salutes are a case in point. It is absurdism and you even get some on here defending the authorities whilst ignoring physical assault which we all agree is bad.

It is a sick society and I consider your attitudes healthy and proper, Batman.
    Are you claiming to be mentally ill then? Even though you are clearly 'obsessed by political correctness' that is a bit harsh on yourself. Not that anyone should be ashamed to talk about it.

There has never been anyone to my knowledge ever arguing in favour of political correctness on Saddo. Certainly not a place for free speech though anymore. You express an alternative opinion and get fucking hammered by a bunch of braying hyenas. You won't see it from the middle of the pack though, you need to take a step back.

Considering someone's attitude healthy and proper when they agree with you and mentally ill when they don't demonstrates it.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really do political correctness as you well know considering how much you harangue me for critiquing African birth rates, for suggesting the Paralympics is not that popular, or my support for 'far right racist cunts'. If you do the opposite that might well be you! Ha! You have called me an eccentric and I wouldn't disagree. I will leave it at that.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really do political correctness as you well know considering how much you harangue me for critiquing African birth rates, for suggesting the Paralympics is not that popular, or my support for 'far right racist cunts'. If you do the opposite that might well be you! Ha! You have called me an eccentric and I wouldn't disagree. I will leave it at that.
    Nobody harangues you though do they? You are the forums Milo surrounded by your boot boy enforcers. You obsessed with pedalling bullshit propaganda. How many more hundreds of YouTube propaganda videos from the victims you keep telling us are censored by the very company on whose platform they are provided a voice. Just like you and your daft crybabies are here on the forum.

You basic complaint seems to be that you want to be seen as an individual when you have always been a sheep, a cog, an easily led patsy.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Nobody harangues you though do they? You are the forums Milo surrounded by your boot boy enforcers. You obsessed with pedalling bullshit propaganda. How many more hundreds of YouTube propaganda videos from the victims you keep telling us are censored by the very company on whose platform they are provided a voice. Just like you and your daft crybabies are here on the forum.

You basic complaint seems to be that you want to be seen as an individual when you have always been a sheep, a cog, an easily led patsy.
    You have harangued me and others plenty over the years. You appear to be in complete denial. I don't really mind, but I find it quite funny to be described as having 'enforcers' too. You make things up. I have always been saying my own thing and have argued plenty with any person you can argue is an 'enforcer'. It's all in your head.

Now what is this 'bullshit propaganda'? You mean information that you and your politically correct brain cannot handle? Anything in the 'propaganda' that you would actually like to state is false?

Sure, Robinson is allowed a small audience for a channel he cannot use himself for political purposes, but he is banned from all other major networks and rather than a subscription of hundreds of thousands or a million followers on Facebook, he has a small outlet of a few thousand here and there helped by others. His message would be much larger and you know it! Of course he is censored.

Who are my crybabies? You have run most of those chaps off. Racists, and evil doers, and you are not politically correct at all.

Of course I am an individual and I reach my own conclusions. I am not so sure I can say the same for you as evidenced by the Robinson thread where you showed yourself up as a liar and fool repeating mainstream lies again and again and vomiting streams of ridiculous hyperbole.

Your routine is broken, Old Beanz. Speaking of Milo, well, just saying.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listening to the amount of people calling for him to be arrested is mental (Denilson knew the score).

Even more hilarious is hearing black people keep getting censored by white radio presenters for referring to themselves as "coloured"

Presenter - "err, you can't say that"
    Caller - "i'm black, I can say it"
    Presenter - "you can say people of colour"
    Caller - "but i am coloured, black"
    Presenter - "please don't say it again"

Couldn't make this ridiculous world up.

This is brilliant.

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol boot boy enforces wtf is that are you ok dude it seems like it’s you and miles having a talk are the boot boys storming the beaches or you mean miles boot boys in South Korea, here, England wtf is even going on. Maybe it’s the boot boys in your head. @Gandalf do you have boot boys you haven’t told me about.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Lol boot boy enforces wtf is that are you ok dude it seems like it’s you and miles having a talk are the boot boys storming the beaches or you mean miles boot boys in South Korea, here, England wtf is even going on. Maybe it’s the boot boys in your head. @Gandalf do you have boot boys you haven’t told me about.
    Basically Al, Smashup, and others have views that align with mine and somehow I am leader of the blackshirts.

It is basically individuals expressing a view only and Beanz cannot handle them having a view.

Then with the race or non rape issue I just think far harsher things have been said such as Peter Cook declaring himself 'the number one cunt kicker in'. Comedy is meant to provoke, shock and make you chuckle. Sure it isn't very nice, but it doesn't have to be nice. Nobody is dying over a bloody joke, but the new puritans want to control every narrative and unfortunately they seem to be getting their way.

I was watching another sketch yesterday with Rik from the Young Ones gorging on pills to kill himself only to find they were laxatives. Should it be criminalized because it is sending up the crime of suicide? Of course not. People have become utterly ridiculous. We laugh at the shock value 'Bloody hell he is killing himself!' Then 'Haha, he will fart to death!'

How many people have been inspired to kill based on a Bottom 'Hit on the head with a frying pan' sketch? It is meant to be extreme. And it makes you chuckle. Get over it.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Basically Al, Smashup, and others have views that align with mine and somehow I am leader of the blackshirts.

It is basically individuals expressing a view only and Beanz cannot handle them having a view.

Then with the race or non rape issue I just think far harsher things have been said such as Peter Cook declaring himself 'the number one cunt kicker in'. Comedy is meant to provoke, shock and make you chuckle. Sure it isn't very nice, but it doesn't have to be nice. Nobody is dying over a bloody joke, but the new puritans want to control every narrative and unfortunately they seem to be getting their way.

I was watching another sketch yesterday with Rik from the Young Ones gorging on pills to kill himself only to find they were laxatives. Should it be criminalized because it is sending up the crime of suicide? Of course not. People have become utterly ridiculous. We laugh at the shock value 'Bloody hell he is killing himself!' Then 'Haha, he will fart to death!'

How many people have been inspired to kill based on a Bottom 'Hit on the head with a frying pan' sketch? It is meant to be extreme. And it makes you chuckle. Get over it.
    Everyone agrees with you lot Miles. The only one expressing a different one is myself and Master and that started a campaign that had me permanently banned and a real push to do the same to Master. That is what is so ridiculous about your assertions. You want like Carl and Yaxley-Lennon to assume victim status and so you turn things on their head just to assume that role. It's not a view its just lie after bare faced lie. You have resorted to the same tactics. You have joined in with the Beanz is angry trope and now even Smashup and Al repeat it rather than make any valid points. Then it descends into 'well he must be a liar' than and you start to invent false claims and attribute them to me. That is how fragile and hyper sensitive you have become. Crazy stuff.

Even here I agree that Baker should not have been sacked but you are not interested in facts and so you pull the PC card and insist that Asians cannot be racist and then you boyfriend Al chimes in with the 'What would you know about Asians' as though living in fucking Bolton makes him the spokesman for Amir Khan and you living in Wrong Korea makes you an authority on 4 billion Asians. I don't give a shit about words or the PC culture you invoke in order to secure a safe space and transform the forum into a replica of the Social media sites you are too high and mighty to use.

It would only be a lifelong dyed in the wool racist sheep that would be offended by the notion of pointing out how many Nazi Sieg heiling thugs follow your heroes around and a committed woman hating misogynist that would be so offended that someone would point out how 'i wouldn't even rape you' is not even by the biggest stretch of the imagination a joke but rather an invocation of threatened violence against a woman.

I forgot you deem it possible to decree exactly what people can get offended by and what they find tiresome or threatening because you are a black Muslim woman. God help you if you meet any whiny white English teachers from Harrogate
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I merely asked you for an example of your local racist Asians and you refuse to give me one. If I ask you a question you tell me that is 'not how debate works' or some such nonsense. You are frankly absurd. This is where Lyle started to get annoyed with you.

I know you said you don't have an issue with Baker. Did I say you did not? What you do take issue with is a joke about not raping someone, which in the great scheme of things is hardly a declaration of being the 'number one cunt kicker in'. You particularly hate it because of who said it. If it was Rik Mayall, you wouldn't give it a second thought and you know it.

Walrus asked about 'boot boys' and I explained it. If you are not angry, then why the constant aggression and potty mouth thing. Now I do not mind, but it does sound rather angry. Or are you being satirical?

God help anyone who comes across a whiny Plymouth based snapper with a cork in his arse. See, I agreed not to mention your hometown after nicely explaining myself, but you have chosen to purposely show that you are upset, so get upset.

Thread Information