1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Racism/Chimp Pic/BBC/Royals/Danny Baker Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    #icoulddothisallday

https://pluralist.com/batwoman-trail...ack-or-jewish/
    What is interesting an instructive is you feeling the need to mirror or cancel out a ridiculous story with what you assume is the other side of a coin when both turn out to be car wash tokens
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    #icoulddothisallday

https://pluralist.com/batwoman-trail...ack-or-jewish/
    What is interesting an instructive is you feeling the need to mirror or cancel out a ridiculous story with what you assume is the other side of a coin when both turn out to be car wash tokens
    Well I suppose you're going to find what you want to find interesting and instructive and you'll read things the way you want

What I read from your article is that 1 anonymous person online (gee that doesn't raise red flags at all) took their time and edited a movie to suit a narrative....the question I have is "What is that narrative?" could be that person really does hate gays and people of color, could also be that person is attempting to push forward a narrative that gays and people of color are victims kind of like reporting hate crime that never happened....but the story doesn't say the truth of the matter it only speculates and shows a few tweets. Hell we don't even know how many times that 'Endgame Edit' has been downloaded....do you wonder about things like that?

Some of my favorite movies feature minorities and gay characters OR gay actors....who do you think you're shocking? Who does this story shock?

The story I shared shows the opposite end of the spectrum which basically states that acting is no longer acting and if you aren't the literal representation of a character dreamed up by a comic writer/artist then you can't ever play that role.....and all I have to say to that is "Good luck Hollywood"

Casting Agent: "You look great and read the lines wonderfully!"
    Aspiring Actor: "Thank you!!!"
    Casting Agent: "So we're looking for Superman as you know and we think you'd be perfect"
    Aspiring Actor: "Awesome! That's GREAT!"
    Casting Agent: "So are you an actual alien from the planet Krypton who was adopted and grew up in Smallville and your secret identity is a nerd?"
    Aspiring Actor: "...Ummm no? But I could play the role though"
    Casting Agent: "Ummmm yyyyyeah see we find that 'acting' is a bit....problematic if you're not the actual thing"
    Aspiring Actor: "But then that's not acting"
    Casting Agent: "Sorry. NEXT!"

But hey one of these days I'm sure this PC bullshit will nuke itself, I refuse to play that game.

El Kabong Guest

So here's that racist horrible no good Circle Game

I wonder if 4chan users ever regret doing this stuff or if they just laugh their asses off the entire time.

Thread Information