Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
Seems he picked up right where he left on HBO. In fairness the whole crew of Chris Meyers and Goosen need some work. Lewis is also the first commentator I've ever seen who wrapped himself in a blanket during a broadcast because it was too cold .
Which proves how British he really is (: No Canadian would feel the cold so much.
you beat me to it! you knew I was gonna come in with a Canadian quip, so you got in there first. Clearly he only lives in Canada in their summer, but he lives in the other nation of his heritage in the Winter ............Jamaica.
Not an ounce of British in Him.
He was born he and lived here for 12 years. The problem with your argument is that poor kids all over the country will have the being born in Britain is not enough to make you British used against them all their life. To want to claim you are not British after being born and brought up here is fine if you are an adult, but not very helpful if you are a kid.
Wasn't there some Jamaican roots on that family tree too? Not sure what part of that rubbed off over career but it may have been what helped him get caught adrift and coasting twice and sparked out . No blankets to help when you're caught cold .