Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prime Minister announces resignation

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Odds for the next Prime Monster

I suppose it's between Glenda The Good Witch and Father Christmas on the Labour side then?
    They will bring in Mugabe and claim it is for diversity as borders are silly and black people cannot be racist.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good one. I didnt realize Mugabe is still alive, that guy was beyond belief

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose it's between Glenda The Good Witch and Father Christmas on the Labour side then?
    You really don't get it do you?

We are yet again going to have another unelected Prime Minister. The Labour party or any other party do not have a look in. At least you are not pretending to be in favour of democracy or the will of the people any more. This country has been fucked over by the Tories for 9 years now.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

They will bring in Mugabe and claim it is for diversity as borders are silly and black people cannot be racist.
    To be fair the only person who suggested that non-white people can't be racist was you after getting triggered by the idea that Asian people might be more racist than whites
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be fair the only person who suggested that non-white people can't be racist was you after getting triggered by the idea that Asian people might be more racist than whites
    Hmm. If triggered means asking you for an example, then yes, I was completely triggered. I see you do not object to Robert Mugabe.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmm. If triggered means asking you for an example, then yes, I was completely triggered. I see you do not object to Robert Mugabe.
    Listen to yourself. You seem to think that you are the only person who has ever met an Asian. How insane is that?

And then have to pretend that I would support an animal like Mugabe simply because I refuse to join you in your endorsement of racists and fascists.

Even in a humourus meme pointing out how monstrous, inhumane and heartless the tory leaders who have presided over a massive rise in child poverty, and the death of hundreds of disabled citizens you would rather pretend it is about race. Pulling the race card and making white people out to be the victim, when in this case they were quite clearly the bastards.

Of course Asian people can be more racist than whites. They don't have to be muslims or immigrants. They can be atheists Asians and still be homophobic, racist, mysgonist.

Tory leader candidate Sajid Javid is an Ayn R and fan ffs. Explains the tory empathy bypass and lack of belief in community you both share.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Listen to yourself. You seem to think that you are the only person who has ever met an Asian. How insane is that?

And then have to pretend that I would support an animal like Mugabe simply because I refuse to join you in your endorsement of racists and fascists.

Even in a humourus meme pointing out how monstrous, inhumane and heartless the tory leaders who have presided over a massive rise in child poverty, and the death of hundreds of disabled citizens you would rather pretend it is about race. Pulling the race card and making white people out to be the victim, when in this case they were quite clearly the bastards.

Of course Asian people can be more racist than whites. They don't have to be muslims or immigrants. They can be atheists Asians and still be homophobic, racist, mysgonist.

Tory leader candidate Sajid Javid is an Ayn R and fan ffs. Explains the tory empathy bypass and lack of belief in community you both share.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now a wanking a yellow cock clearly racist meme to silence me just because I happen to be white.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now a wanking a yellow cock clearly racist meme to silence me just because I happen to be white.
    I just thought it was a rather serious response to an obviously off the cuff flippant comment.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's just you deflecting from and apologising for the Tories again.

Asian tories are nearly always more racist than non tory Asians. Still nowhere near as racist as UKIP Asians though.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Asian tories are nearly always more racist than non tory Asians. Still nowhere near as racist as UKIP Asians though.
    Not sure I agree with your loose definition of Asian, but if you would like to use the media version then I will agree with you.

I do not support the Tories.

Never have.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure I agree with your loose definition of Asian, but if you would like to use the media version then I will agree with you.

Never have.
    Like I have always said say you will employ PC methods when it suits you to shut down any meaningful debate. Why now do you suddenly not consider people whose Parents both came from Pakistan as Asian? His is English. He is British. But he is also a British Asian.

My Fathers second wife is a British citizen but she was not born here. She is Asian.

Where have i ever suggested that because you come from Harrogate where 95% of the population are white, you know nothing about ethnic minorities? It turns out that actually you don't but that is beside the point. You project this ignorance onto others. In 2002 my City had 2% ethnic minority by 2010 it had risen to 10% and now it is approaching 20% . We are a port and dispersal centre for asylum seekers. Not some sheltered posh Victorian Spa town miles from the coast like where you come from. There are many refugees from Iraq and Syria and other places in the middle east here and you have long castigated me for working with them and those victims of war in Syria and Iraq etc for years now. Now all of a sudden I have never met a non white, non christian person? You are all over the place mate, and anger will do that to you.

Calm down. We are going to have another unelected tory Prime Minister who will share many more of your values than mine. Embrace it, after all it will make no difference to you Miles , a long distance, away in Asia.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never have.
    Like I have always said say you will employ PC methods when it suits you to shut down any meaningful debate. Why now do you suddenly not consider people whose Parents both came from Pakistan as Asian? His is English. He is British. But he is also a British Asian.

My Fathers second wife is a British citizen but she was not born here. She is Asian.

Where have i ever suggested that because you come from Harrogate where 95% of the population are white, you know nothing about ethnic minorities? It turns out that actually you don't but that is beside the point. You project this ignorance onto others. In 2002 my City had 2% ethnic minority by 2010 it had risen to 10% and now it is approaching 20% . We are a port and dispersal centre for asylum seekers. Not some sheltered posh Victorian Spa town miles from the coast like where you come from. There are many refugees from Iraq and Syria and other places in the middle east here and you have long castigated me for working with them and those victims of war in Syria and Iraq etc for years now. Now all of a sudden I have never met a non white, non christian person? You are all over the place mate, and anger will do that to you.

Calm down. We are going to have another unelected tory Prime Minister who will share many more of your values than mine. Embrace it, after all it will make no difference to you Miles , a long distance, away in Asia.
    My point is that I question the use of the word Asian considering the scope and size of Asia itself. An Indian person is very distinct from a Thai person or a Thai person from a Japanese person. None is better or worse than the other and we treat people as individuals, but I take exception to it especially within the context of how the Western media uses it to describe groups who really have nothing in common with East Asians.

I do not come from Harrogate. However, Harrogate is a rather ordinary town a little like Plymouth with plenty of middle class people and a fair number of working class people. It is no doubt a largely white town. I actually spent most of my youth in the south of England which is why I always end up in various cities of the south. You do not know my history that well really Beanz, it is far too convoluted to go into really. Nearby in the north of course there are places like Leeds which are of course pretty diverse and Bradford is very close too. The South West really does not have the same levels of diversity. This is just a fact.

My point anyway being that all my adult years were spent in the environs of Manchester and Manchester for as long as I can remember has been a very diverse place. It has Curry mile, it has areas with large black or 'Asian' communities, and of course the local communities. I am not against good, hardworking people, who contribute from migrating, so please put that one to bed. I just think there has been too much. From 18 I was working around all of those areas and did so for a number of years, I know the area like the back of my hand. I would hang out with all kinds of people with all kinds of backgrounds and each person is treated as an individual.

El Kabong Guest

So the farther one strays from your personal politics the more racist they become?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never have.

My point is that I question the use of the word Asian considering the scope and size of Asia itself. An Indian person is very distinct from a Thai person or a Thai person from a Japanese person. None is better or worse than the other and we treat people as individuals, but I take exception to it especially within the context of how the Western media uses it to describe groups who really have nothing in common with East Asians.

I do not come from Harrogate. However, Harrogate is a rather ordinary town a little like Plymouth with plenty of middle class people and a fair number of working class people. It is no doubt a largely white town. I actually spent most of my youth in the south of England which is why I always end up in various cities of the south. You do not know my history that well really Beanz, it is far too convoluted to go into really. Nearby in the north of course there are places like Leeds which are of course pretty diverse and Bradford is very close too. The South West really does not have the same levels of diversity. This is just a fact.

My point anyway being that all my adult years were spent in the environs of Manchester and Manchester for as long as I can remember has been a very diverse place. It has Curry mile, it has areas with large black or 'Asian' communities, and of course the local communities. I am not against good, hardworking people, who contribute from migrating, so please put that one to bed. I just think there has been too much. From 18 I was working around all of those areas and did so for a number of years, I know the area like the back of my hand. I would hang out with all kinds of people with all kinds of backgrounds and each person is treated as an individual.
    The point is i do not make the sweeping assumptions about you that you do of me in order to avoid addressing any points I bring up. I have lived and worked in London, Glasgow, Europe all over the shop and yet you have to reduce anything I say down to the view of some cossetted ignorant individual rather than accept you are not the expert and authority you claim to be. You make me out to be a liar, mentally ill, anything in order to shut down my right as a British citizen to resist the destruction of Britain and voice my opposition to your invented narrative blaming all the sins of the Tories and New Labor before them on immigrants, those on the left, anyone who does not suck up to your right wing and fascist heroes.

And now you are trying to police the use of the word Asian when you use words like weapons to demonize and marginalize huge swathes of the world in order to justify your own prejudices.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information