0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prime Minister announces resignation

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Beanz, what's the difference between those party's racism and Labour's? Haven't you just voted for a racist party? This year alone the Labour Party have been slaughtered over racism/antisemitism. Corbyn and Freedom are best mates, aren't they?
    Would Corbyn really ever use the language and express the attitudes Freedom did?

You as a mod endorsed that and now you are admitting it by suggesting that actually antisemitism is racism when it suits you.

To not point out the overt racism of the current government in Israel would actually be more antisemitic than doing so.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...-to-help-jews/

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-lobby-attacks

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...t-antisemitism
    What do you mean I endorsed it? You sound as nuts as Freedom throwing rubbish like that around. Do you want me to ban everyone who's ever said racist/offensive things on here? Grow up!!!

I've never said a single thing in my entire life against Jews, never bought into global conspiracies, denied the holocaust or care about who is "justified" when it comes to Israel and Palestine (didn't even realise until now that made me antisemitic). I quite simply don't understand the hatred.

You can post articles defending Corbyn all day long, he is commonly called a racist/antisemitic - by Labour supporters/members not just his detractors. I've heard Jewish people in tears saying they fear for their safety in London and would be forced to leave if Corbyn ever got in power.

I am merely asking you, as a passionate Labour voter, and "anti-racism" man, what you think of the criticism of the party you voted for. That's all.

However, I guess you've answered the question.

You endorsed it because no matter how vile or nasty or racist it got you insisted it was not racism. Yet now when using it to describe Corbyn's anti-Zionist stance you are suggesting that it is.

I never asked you to ban anyone, and Freedom is not banned, but if there are going to be rules, guidelines and standards, then they should be applied fairly and consistently. I don't think that makes you racist or antisemitic at all, and have never said so.

Jewish people are just people...but more so. So yes I do not doubt you will have heard Jewish people calling Corbyn an anti-semite, and moaning they will have to leave the country. And for some of them it will not even be about avoiding paying their share of tax under a more just system but that does not make a lifel long campaigner against racism a racist.

It is a very useful accusation (and one i know you are not necessarily making) because it covers up the massive Islampahobia here on Saddo in the Conservative party and among large parts of the British population. Corbyn not supporting Israel in the same way the Toomy and Trump etc do, makes him fair game in the eyes of many for orchestrated fear campaigns.
    Strange.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jewish people are just people...but more so. So yes I do not doubt you will have heard Jewish people calling Corbyn an anti-semite, and moaning they will have to leave the country. And for some of them it will not even be about avoiding paying their share of tax under a more just system but that does not make a lifel long campaigner against racism a racist.
    You're saying Jews are lying about Corbyn/Labour over money? That could be construed as racist.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Odds for the next Prime Monster

I suppose it's between Glenda The Good Witch and Father Christmas on the Labour side then?
    You really don't get it do you?

We are yet again going to have another unelected Prime Minister. The Labour party or any other party do not have a look in. At least you are not pretending to be in favour of democracy or the will of the people any more. This country has been fucked over by the Tories for 9 years now.

And let us not forget Tony B.Liar fucking us for 16 years prior to that.
    Time for a change the 2 main parties are useless.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 05-28-2019 at 12:23 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I insisted racism wasn't racism?

Example?
    When mods post things like

'There is a good reason Hilter wanted to wipe them all out' etc it is hard to take seriously the 'Anything goes but Racism...' warning on the forum.

I am not going to search for a post to prove it. If I am mistaken and you have never made the argument that Antisemitism and Islamophobia etc is not rascism then of course I apologise and am gutted about the upcoming banning of the majority of active non boxing board posters on Saddo and at least one mod
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're saying Jews are lying about Corbyn/Labour over money? That could be construed as racist.
    Only if you are naive enough to believe that most stereotypes do not have their roots in some kind of truism. You, I am sure, can see that I am not remotely interested in virtue signalling some kind of PC fantasy in which the only corrupt and morally redundant bastards are Christian White Men. So yes people could construe that as being racist, but only if they came down with the last shower.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Odds for the next Prime Monster

I suppose it's between Glenda The Good Witch and Father Christmas on the Labour side then?
    You really don't get it do you?

We are yet again going to have another unelected Prime Minister. The Labour party or any other party do not have a look in. At least you are not pretending to be in favour of democracy or the will of the people any more. This country has been fucked over by the Tories for 9 years now.

And let us not forget Tony B.Liar fucking us for 16 years prior to that.
    Time for a change the 2 main parties are useless.
    I wholeheartedly agree that Tony was full of shite. Two party politics has never really been about choice and ends up representing nobody. Even the old center party alternative in the Lib Dems have proven in coalition to be just another tory lite party throwing their promises into the bin once in power.

The trouble with Nigel's Brexit party is that it does not really have a manifesto. Getting out of Europe in a no deal future is not really going to be much help going forward when all the things a lot of pro-Brexit supporters voted against will happen over night and fulfill their worst nightmare.

Have a gander at their manifesto

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Example?

'There is a good reason Hilter wanted to wipe them all out' etc it is hard to take seriously the 'Anything goes but Racism...' warning on the forum.

I am not going to search for a post to prove it. If I am mistaken and you have never made the argument that Antisemitism and Islamophobia etc is not rascism then of course I apologise and am gutted about the upcoming banning of the majority of active non boxing board posters on Saddo and at least one mod

So you've accused me of something I haven't done and can't be proven? Lovely. Thanks alot. The Mods are individuals, they have NAMES, different opinions and views about how to deal with certain situations.

You've been on this forum for 10 years, right? Fighting against racists/islamophobes/Tommy and Carl types? In all that time how many minds have you changed?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We get another unelected PM like Skelator May a remainer leading us into Brexit or Gordon Brown the one eyed Scottish Pillock.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Example?

So you've accused me of something I haven't done and can't be proven? Lovely. Thanks alot. The Mods are individuals, they have NAMES, different opinions and views about how to deal with certain situations.

You've been on this forum for 10 years, right? Fighting against racists/islamophobes/Tommy and Carl types? In all that time how many minds have you changed?
    Beanz is entitled to his opinion as everyone is but his insistence to try to change others minds is an obsession.
    Fact is most here have different opinions to him and of course they are entitled to their opinions also.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Example?

Then I wholeheartedly apologise once again.

I don't expect to change minds. Just to inject a bit of balance in representing views that are not given a voice often here. I seem to be a bit of a loner now and that should ring alarm bells.

Like the fantastically talented self avowed fascist Paulo DI Canio said " I am always fighting "

It is something many of us have in common.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone has a voice here, the only reason you feel like a loner is because you're in the minority. Most people don't share you views. And quite frankly this is a great place for showing how diverse peoples opinions are from one topic to the next.

You're calling this forum "Islamophobic," yet anyone reading the "muslim protest schools" thread will see the vast majority support the muslim parents.

Nobody has the right to not be offended. If you are offended it is your problem, and frankly lots of things offend lots of people.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Everyone has a voice here, the only reason you feel like a loner is because you're in the minority. Most people don't share you views. And quite frankly this is a great place for showing how diverse peoples opinions are from one topic to the next.

You're calling this forum "Islamophobic," yet anyone reading the "muslim protest schools" thread will see the vast majority support the muslim parents.

Nobody has the right to not be offended. If you are offended it is your problem, and frankly lots of things offend lots of people.
    Where have i asked for the right to not be offended? I am not the one starting threads demanding everyone share my outrage am i?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not sure what to think of this hmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)