937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Prime Minister announces resignation

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It's just you deflecting from and apologising for the Tories again.

Asian tories are nearly always more racist than non tory Asians. Still nowhere near as racist as UKIP Asians though.
    So the farther one strays from your personal politics the more racist they become?
    The Conservative party and UKIP are full of racists and always have been. It has nothing to do with my personal policies it is a fact that you no doubt will never admit. May herself was responsible for ushering in 'The Hostile Environment' as home secretary with policies that not only demonized all immigrants but resulted in the enforced repatriation of legal retired British citizens that settled here on our invitation from the Caribbean 50+ years ago. Farrage and all the other corrupt elites you and Gandalf have backed openly for years now have conspired with white Americans to blame the destruction of poor working class communities by the Tory government in Britain on 'others'. The immigrant, the Muslim, The Eastern European.

I consider these people you support to be no better than enemy agents seeking to overthrow British Culture of which you seem to understand very little.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was mainly pointing out that your town has very little diversity. For years you have thrown that at me and life overseas. All I did was throw it back at you really.

I have explained my view on Asian. It's like saying Italian and English are the same as in Caucasian. Very different culturally, linguistically and historically.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Isn't it more realistically a bit of both though, Beanz? Deindustrialisation and then open borders in unison is just a very bad idea at least to my way of thinking anyway. I've nothing against good migrants at all, I just dislike the bad ones and the open borders policy.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I was mainly pointing out that your town has very little diversity. For years you have thrown that at me and life overseas. All I did was throw it back at you really.

I have explained my view on Asian. It's like saying Italian and English are the same as in Caucasian. Very different culturally, linguistically and historically.
    Again you are being dishonest. It is a city with twice the population of your shite spa town and is an incredibly more strategically important and historically relevant place to British History than bloody Harrogate. There are 52 Plymouth's in the world for a reason. We fought the Royalists while you housed them in a castle. What is it with you needing to avoid facts?

What you mean by cultural diversity is 'Non-White'. You may as well come out and say it. Our Synagogue has been her since 1762 and the Jewish community for a lot longer. The Gypsy community has been here for just as long but I bet you have never spent a night in a caravan let alone lived in one, the Polish have been here since at least 1800 probably before, so go on tell me about why white people are all the same, and Muslims are all the same, but Asians are unique.

Shove your very different culturally, linguistically and historically when you do not even admit the same thing about British people , white or otherwise let alone Muslims or Immigrants or anyone else you seek to blame.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again you are being dishonest. It is a city with twice the population of your shite spa town and is an incredibly more strategically important and historically relevant place to British History than bloody Harrogate. There are 52 Plymouth's in the world for a reason. We fought the Royalists while you housed them in a castle. What is it with you needing to avoid facts?

What you mean by cultural diversity is 'Non-White'. You may as well come out and say it. Our Synagogue has been her since 1762 and the Jewish community for a lot longer. The Gypsy community has been here for just as long but I bet you have never spent a night in a caravan let alone lived in one, the Polish have been here since at least 1800 probably before, so go on tell me about why white people are all the same, and Muslims are all the same, but Asians are unique.

Shove your very different culturally, linguistically and historically when you do not even admit the same thing about British people , white or otherwise let alone Muslims or Immigrants or anyone else you seek to blame.
    Diversity to beanz its gypsies and Jews. Damn he better not come to the US it might blow a fuse in his head.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like the joke, it is the end of May next week. Thank you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Oh ok so there are "actual racists" in all other parties but there are no such issues with Labour?

Funny Carl Benjamin used the same clip in his video the other week

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow. Who says I think all white people are the same? You are really weird.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz, what's the difference between those party's racism and Labour's? Haven't you just voted for a racist party? This year alone the Labour Party have been slaughtered over racism/antisemitism. Corbyn and Freedom are best mates, aren't they?
    Last edited by Fenster; 05-27-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Beanz, what's the difference between those party's racism and Labour's? Haven't you just voted for a racist party? This year alone the Labour Party have been slaughtered over racism/antisemitism. Corbyn and Freedom are best mates, aren't they?
    Would Corbyn really ever use the language and express the attitudes Freedom did?

You as a mod endorsed that and now you are admitting it by suggesting that actually antisemitism is racism when it suits you.

To not point out the overt racism of the current government in Israel would actually be more antisemitic than doing so.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com...-to-help-jews/

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-lobby-attacks

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...t-antisemitism
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would Corbyn really ever use the language and express the attitudes Freedom did?

You as a mod endorsed that and now you are admitting it by suggesting that actually antisemitism is racism when it suits you.

To not point out the overt racism of the current government in Israel would actually be more antisemitic than doing so.

What do you mean I endorsed it? You sound as nuts as Freedom throwing rubbish like that around. Do you want me to ban everyone who's ever said racist/offensive things on here? Grow up!!!

I've never said a single thing in my entire life against Jews, never bought into global conspiracies, denied the holocaust or care about who is "justified" when it comes to Israel and Palestine (didn't even realise until now that made me antisemitic). I quite simply don't understand the hatred.

You can post articles defending Corbyn all day long, he is commonly called a racist/antisemitic - by Labour supporters/members not just his detractors. I've heard Jewish people in tears saying they fear for their safety in London and would be forced to leave if Corbyn ever got in power.

I am merely asking you, as a passionate Labour voter, and "anti-racism" man, what you think of the criticism of the party you voted for. That's all.

However, I guess you've answered the question.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What do you mean I endorsed it? You sound as nuts as Freedom throwing rubbish like that around. Do you want me to ban everyone who's ever said racist/offensive things on here? Grow up!!!

I've never said a single thing in my entire life against Jews, never bought into global conspiracies, denied the holocaust or care about who is "justified" when it comes to Israel and Palestine (didn't even realise until now that made me antisemitic). I quite simply don't understand the hatred.

You can post articles defending Corbyn all day long, he is commonly called a racist/antisemitic - by Labour supporters/members not just his detractors. I've heard Jewish people in tears saying they fear for their safety in London and would be forced to leave if Corbyn ever got in power.

I am merely asking you, as a passionate Labour voter, and "anti-racism" man, what you think of the criticism of the party you voted for. That's all.

However, I guess you've answered the question.

You endorsed it because no matter how vile or nasty or racist it got you insisted it was not racism. Yet now when using it to describe Corbyn's anti-Zionist stance you are suggesting that it is.

I never asked you to ban anyone, and Freedom is not banned, but if there are going to be rules, guidelines and standards, then they should be applied fairly and consistently. I don't think that makes you racist or antisemitic at all, and have never said so.

Jewish people are just people...but more so. So yes I do not doubt you will have heard Jewish people calling Corbyn an anti-semite, and moaning they will have to leave the country. And for some of them it will not even be about avoiding paying their share of tax under a more just system but that does not make a lifel long campaigner against racism a racist.

It is a very useful accusation (and one i know you are not necessarily making) because it covers up the massive Islampahobia here on Saddo in the Conservative party and among large parts of the British population. Corbyn not supporting Israel in the same way the Toomy and Trump etc do, makes him fair game in the eyes of many for orchestrated fear campaigns.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information