Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The Chinese didn't NEED gunpowder to kill millions upon millions they used Communism to off about 70 million in the "Great Leap Forward"
    So we agree the Chinese have not used gunpowder to the same extent that whites have to kill and oppress.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by the white supremacist to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group.

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, are white people.
    No, we don't agree. The Chinese have used gunpowder for killing and oppressing PLENTY. I just stated they didn't even need it to kill 70 million people they just used communism for that. Your hero Julius Malema is a communist too....that can only mean good things

You're an SJW eh? Mr. "Power + Privilege"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

In other news....

Iran-linked terrorists caught stockpiling explosives in north-west London
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...es-north-west/
    Terrorists linked to Iran were caught stockpiling tonnes of explosive materials on the outskirts of London in a secret British bomb factory, The Telegraph can reveal.

Radicals linked to Hizbollah, the Lebanese militant group, stashed thousands of disposable ice packs containing ammonium nitrate - a common ingredient in homemade bombs.

The plot was uncovered by MI5 and the Metropolitan Police in the autumn of 2015, just months after the UK signed up to the Iran nuclear deal. Three metric tonnes of ammonium nitrate was discovered - more than was used in the Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people and damaged hundreds of buildings.

.....2015 eh gotta wonder why this story was run 6/9/2019 yeah??
    You need to put the same energy into your home grown white supremacists bomb makers

Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols who perpetrated this little thing in Oklahoma City you might have heard about.

Not to mention other white supremacists involved in at least 60 bombing, shooting plots in the ten years following Okahoma City, including:

Charles Ray Polk, Willie Ray Lampley, Cecilia Lampley, John Dare Baird, Joseph Martin Bailie, Ray Hamblin, Robert Edward Starr III, William James McCranie Jr., John Pitner, Charles Barbee, Robert Berry, Jay Merrell, Brendon Blasz, Carl Jay Waskom Jr., Shawn and Catherine Adams, Edward Taylor Jr., Todd Vanbiber, William Robert Goehler, James Cleaver, Jack Dowell, Bradley Playford Glover, Ken Carter, Randy Graham, Bradford Metcalf, Chris Scott Gilliam, Gary Matson, Winfield Mowder, Buford Furrow, Benjamin Smith, Donald Rudolph, Kevin Ray Patterson, Charles Dennis Kiles, Donald Beauregard, Troy Diver, Mark Wayne McCool, Leo Felton, Erica Chase, Clayton Lee Wagner, Michael Edward Smith, David Burgert, Robert Barefoot Jr., Sean Gillespie, and Ivan Duane Braden

Or how about Joe Stack, a white supremacist who flew a plane into the IRS building in Texas. Or white supremacist Lawrence Michael Lombardi who set off bombs at Florida A&M University (a historically black college) because he wanted to kill African Americans.

Or William Krar, Judith Bruey and Edward Feltus arrested in Texas for plotting a cyanide bomb attack. Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman

Or coward Dylann Roof who killed nine black worshippers in a Charleston Church.

70 percent of the domestic terror killings since 9/11 have been committed by white supremacist

And your sitting there getting all scared and worried about what you think is going in London

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, we don't agree. The Chinese have used gunpowder for killing and oppressing PLENTY. I just stated they didn't even need it to kill 70 million people they just used communism for that. Your hero
    Have the Chinese used to gunpowder to enact Chinese supremacy across the globe the way whites have for the last 400 years of white supremacy ?

There is no such thing as Social Justice Warrior.

The only difference between a white liberal and a white supremacist is the white supremacist would shoot boat load of black ppl down, the white liberal or SJW would give the black people on the boat a cushion the make the drowning easier.

Both of them believe in the same thing.

Julius Malema is a communist too....that can only mean good things
    It doesn't matter what the system is white supremacy will cut through it. A white person may be a communist but he's only that way just as long as the white communist is on top and the black communist is on the bottom. It makes no difference the system is.

As for Malema ? "O no. We cant kill black people anymore ? We can't exploit them ? I mean. The sky has falling in !!"

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, we don't agree. The Chinese have used gunpowder for killing and oppressing PLENTY. I just stated they didn't even need it to kill 70 million people they just used communism for that. Your hero
    Have the Chinese used to gunpowder to enact Chinese supremacy across the globe the way whites have for the last 400 years of white supremacy ?

There is no such thing as Social Justice Warrior.

The only difference between a white liberal and a white supremacist is the white supremacist would shoot boat load of black ppl down, the white liberal or SJW would give the black people on the boat a cushion the make the drowning easier.

Both of them believe in the same thing.

Julius Malema is a communist too....that can only mean good things
    It doesn't matter what the system is white supremacy will cut through it. A white person may be a communist but he's only that way just as long as the white communist is on top and the black communist is on the bottom. It makes no difference the system is.

As for Malema ? "O no. We cant kill black people anymore ? We can't exploit them ? I mean. The sky has falling in !!"
    So Denison, what African country did you leave because of white supremacy to move to England

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does Big D know that China is currently using supremacy to step on many minorities all over China or dies that not fit the narrative.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback
    And your sitting there getting all scared and worried about what you think is going in London
    ***You're***

And nah I'm not bothered by what's happening in London as I don't fucking live there. But I'm troubled as to why a nation attempting to gain access to nuclear material by agreeing to a deal with the United States and England et al would ALSO be building massive bombs in one of the nations they just made that very difficult to achieve deal with....and of course now that deal is gone and Iran is not seen in the best of light.

Also I'm troubled by the reporting of the event being 4-5 years after the fact.

As for the rest of your post 70% since 9/11 ....well in 9/11 almost 3,000 people were killed so I guess the completely subjective date they chose isn't telling of some sort of agenda.

And let's have a look at some of these "domestic terror killings" https://www.adl.org/resources/report...#the-incidents
    1. Reston, Virginia, December 22, 2017. An accused white supremacist teenager (as a juvenile, his name is being withheld until/unless he is formally charged as an adult) is reported to have killed the parents of his girlfriend before shooting himself, reportedly because they had convinced their daughter to break up with him because of his ostensible white supremacist beliefs.

-So a white supremacist murders other white people and it's a "domestic terror killing"?

2. Greeley, Colorado, August 16, 2017. Kelly Raisley, believed to be a member or associate of the 211 Crew white supremacist gang, was arrested on first-degree murder charges for the murder of his uncle, Randy Gene Baker. Baker’s wife and sister were similarly arrested. The motive was apparently personal.

- White person kills white person "The motive was apparently personal" yet it's listed as a "domestic terror killing"

3. Samish Island, Washington, July 14, 2017. An alt lite conspiracy theorist and vlogger, Lane Maurice Davis, allegedly murdered his father following an argument over Davis’s beliefs.
    - https://www.apnews.com/cb638940becf424e8eefda7519f25fa9 "His public defender Adam Yanasak said his client was in intense emotional distress at the time and that an evaluation by forensic psychiatrist Mark McClung showed that a combination of dissociative disorder and Asperger’s syndrome played a role in Lane Davis’ loss of control." ....yet it's a "domestic terror killing"

4. Century Correctional Institution, Florida, June 19, 2017. Robert Hunt, an inmate with white supremacist tattoos, some common to prison gangs, is accused of stabbing to death an African-American inmate, Jorge Slaughter.
    - https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2018/...ath/651823002/ ... "Inmates theorized that Slaughter owed Hunt money, or that the two had been in a dispute over contraband narcotics."....yet this is 100% a "domestic terror killing" according to the ADL

5. Putnam County Georgia, June 13, 2017. Ricky Dubose, a member of the Ghostface Gangsters white supremacist prison gang, and another inmate, Donnie Russell Rowe, reportedly killed two corrections officers while trying to escape from a prison bus. They were later recaptured.
    - So they were trying to escape and they killed who was in their way....oh yeah totally a "domestic terror killing"

6. Tampa, Florida, May 19, 2017. White supremacist Devon Arthurs allegedly shot to death two of his roommates for making fun of his recent conversion to Islam. All three, and a fourth roommate, were members of Atomwaffen, a neo-Nazi group.
    - So he's listed as a white supremacist, but the motive given was that he was being made fun of by his neo-Nazi buddies for (checks notes) converting to Islam ....sooo is this going to fall under the white or the Islam section?

And these are just a few reasons to ask questions and verify information...there's plenty more to go over but you get the picture (well not you Denny, but the others will)

El Kabong Guest

Actually this is interesting and I am going to continue down this rabbit hole

7. Dallas, Texas, May 1, 2017. Black nationalist Derick Lamont Brown killed his godfather, with whom he shared a house, and wounded a neighbor and a paramedic before killing himself after police arrived.

- Sounds like he just snapped...unless of course his Godfather was white or some other ethnicity and he had been planning to do it....looky there, I pulled one back for you Denilson

8. Fresno, California, April 18, 2017. Kori Ali Muhammad, a black nationalist, allegedly killed a motel security guard then, several days later, embarked upon a shooting spree that killed three more people before police were able to arrest him

- Read the details of the events, this seems random and although he was shouting a certain slogan as he was shooting, to call it "terrorism" is a stretch

9. New York City, New York, March 30, 2017. Maryland white supremacist James Harris Jackson travelled to New York City to attack African-American men in order to stop white women from engaging in interracial relationships. He is charged with fatally stabbing a homeless man before turning himself in to police.

- He fatally stabbed 1 homeless guy and turned himself in...."domestic terror killing"? Looks like they're seriously pumping up their numbers to me.

10. North Judson, Indiana, March 3, 2017. Aryan Circle member Edward Blackburn allegedly shot and killed another man who was reportedly dating his ex-girlfriend.

- Terrorism? Really Also I'm betting the kinda broad that dates white supremacists doesn't stray far from that kind of crowd so I'm thinking the man wasn't of a different race he was just dating the killer's ex girlfriend and the killer happened to be a killer

11. Leadwood, Missouri, February 9, 2017. Frank Ancona, head of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, was shot to death; his wife and fellow Klan member, Malissa Ancona, and her son have been charged for the murder.

- Terrorism!

12. Denver, Colorado, February 1, 2017. Joshua Andrew Cummings reportedly shot and killed a transit security guard in Denver. Cummings, a convert to Islam described by people who knew him as possibly becoming radicalized, claimed after his arrest that he had pledged his allegiance to ISIS after three days of fasting behind bars but that the murder was not done on behalf of ISIS.

- This sounds confusing and it also doesn't sound like he was actually tied to ISIS at all and even if he was....terrorism

13. San Antonio, Texas, January 29, 2017. Ashton Lucas Lomas was charged with capital murder after allegedly robbing and shooting to death Martin Gonzales over an alleged dispute Gonzales had with another person. Lomas and others charged in the case appear to be members or associates of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas.

- https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...d-10945922.php "Cantu allegedly gave Gonzales, 23, a watch in exchange for money she owed him. She then told investigators she was “pissed off” because the victim refused to give her the watch back."

14. Lafayette, Indiana, January 16, 2017. Wesley Andrew Hampton, a self-declared white supremacist, and another defendant allegedly robbed and murdered a man in a home invasion.

- https://www.jconline.com/story/news/...ed/1454747002/ "The people inside the apartment at 1616 Center St. said several men rushed through the door when someone answered it early Jan. 16. They demanded money and spice — synthetic marijuana." ......so common violent burglars of a specific supremacist belief system then? Yeah I wouldn't call it "terrorism"

I hope this is teaching everyone a little bit about the ADL (and other groups of similar status) and about how they just dream up bullshit and add it to their case to support their agendas.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Nowadays, I try my best to not respond or engage with your delusional, ranting and unpleasant threads - especially since you have never answered my questions or even responded to any of my points properly (in 'transmit' mode, too busy copying and pasting stuff to debate [/COLOR])
    Ad Hominen don't attacks don't means anything. Your just babbling with what you wrote here and getting over emotional. I don't get into childish insults. When someone start with personal insults I don't take them seriously.

Notice when I debate I never get personal. But this is common tactic that white supremacists use.
    However, where do you get your facts from? Facts are facts and will remain binary and constant despite people trying to twist them to suit a preconceived agenda.
    Yes and white supremacist create facts which are false all the time.

The Chinese did invent gunpowder, but were using it for military purposes - i.e. Killing people - long before Marco Polo went to the court of the Mongols. There is written evidence it was used as far back as 1000AD in battles. The first chemical description of gunpowder in China appeared in the 11th century, when instructions were given as to how to make fire arrows.

The Muslim world were using gunpowder in war by 1240 - ie killing people. The Mamluks documented its preparation and military use in some detail, and there is cast iron evidence for this.

Marco Polo went to China in the 1260's.

You are factually incorrect. What you said is untrue. It is not an alternative fact. Just a falsehood.
    [/COLOR]
    OK. So the floor is yours : Show me evidence that the Chinese used gunpowder to same extent that whites used it to kill millions to go over to other countries and kill and oppress millions ?
    You do realize that X is not white right, Denilson?
    And that means what ?

Black people have no friends. Everyone hates black people. That's why i hate the term "People Of Color".

It's the world Vs black people.

And I'm 100% fine with that
    You really mean it is the world against you.
    Really? Sounds familiar
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***You're***

And nah I'm not bothered by what's happening in London as I don't fucking live there. But I'm troubled as to why a nation attempting to gain access to nuclear material by agreeing to a deal with the United States and England et al would ALSO be building massive bombs in one of the nations they just made that very difficult to achieve deal with....and of course now that deal is gone and Iran is not seen in the best of light.

As for the rest of your post 70% since 9/11 ....well in 9/11 almost 3,000 people were killed so I guess the completely subjective date they chose isn't telling of some sort of agenda.

And let's have a look at some of these "domestic terror killings" https://www.adl.org/resources/report...#the-incidents
    1. Reston, Virginia, December 22, 2017. An accused white supremacist teenager (as a juvenile, his name is being withheld until/unless he is formally charged as an adult) is reported to have killed the parents of his girlfriend before shooting himself, reportedly because they had convinced their daughter to break up with him because of his ostensible white supremacist beliefs.

-So a white supremacist murders other white people and it's a "domestic terror killing"?

2. Greeley, Colorado, August 16, 2017. Kelly Raisley, believed to be a member or associate of the 211 Crew white supremacist gang, was arrested on first-degree murder charges for the murder of his uncle, Randy Gene Baker. Baker’s wife and sister were similarly arrested. The motive was apparently personal.

- White person kills white person "The motive was apparently personal" yet it's listed as a "domestic terror killing"

3. Samish Island, Washington, July 14, 2017. An alt lite conspiracy theorist and vlogger, Lane Maurice Davis, allegedly murdered his father following an argument over Davis’s beliefs.
    - https://www.apnews.com/cb638940becf424e8eefda7519f25fa9 "His public defender Adam Yanasak said his client was in intense emotional distress at the time and that an evaluation by forensic psychiatrist Mark McClung showed that a combination of dissociative disorder and Asperger’s syndrome played a role in Lane Davis’ loss of control." ....yet it's a "domestic terror killing"

4. Century Correctional Institution, Florida, June 19, 2017. Robert Hunt, an inmate with white supremacist tattoos, some common to prison gangs, is accused of stabbing to death an African-American inmate, Jorge Slaughter.
    - https://www.pnj.com/story/news/2018/...ath/651823002/ ... "Inmates theorized that Slaughter owed Hunt money, or that the two had been in a dispute over contraband narcotics."....yet this is 100% a "domestic terror killing" according to the ADL

5. Putnam County Georgia, June 13, 2017. Ricky Dubose, a member of the Ghostface Gangsters white supremacist prison gang, and another inmate, Donnie Russell Rowe, reportedly killed two corrections officers while trying to escape from a prison bus. They were later recaptured.
    - So they were trying to escape and they killed who was in their way....oh yeah totally a "domestic terror killing"

6. Tampa, Florida, May 19, 2017. White supremacist Devon Arthurs allegedly shot to death two of his roommates for making fun of his recent conversion to Islam. All three, and a fourth roommate, were members of Atomwaffen, a neo-Nazi group.
    - So he's listed as a white supremacist, but the motive given was that he was being made fun of by his neo-Nazi buddies for (checks notes) converting to Islam ....sooo is this going to fall under the white or the Islam section?

And these are just a few reasons to ask questions and verify information...there's plenty more to go over but you get the picture (well not you Denny, but the others will)
    Just give it up. As I've said b4, your not just flogging a dead horse, your whipping the skeleton. I know your gonna defend your people to the max. I get it.

My point is white people (or should I say and more to the point white supremacists) have been the most violent terroristic ppl ever to walk the earth.

The whole country (USA) was founded on terrorism. All terrorism is caused by white supremacy terrorism. Muslim terrorism wouldn’t exist without white supremacy.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So tell us more about this White Supremacist Theory of yours, Denilson.

What percentage of white people in your estimation are White Supremacists? 90 percent? 95 percent? (you can use decimal points if you'd like)

Followup question: At what point, on average, does a white child become a White Supremacist? 15 years old? 10? 5? (some other age?)

Other than self-described African-American blacks..... who would you include in the group "blacks"?

Are blacks the only targets of White Supremacists? I would think the answer is no...... but I'd like your own take on this.

I have more questions, but these are a good start.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

What percentage of white people in your estimation are White Supremacists? 90 percent? 95 percent? (you can use decimal points if you'd like)

Followup question: At what point, on average, does a white child become a White Supremacist? 15 years old? 10? 5? (some other age?)

Other than self-described African-American blacks..... who would you include in the group "blacks"?

Are blacks the only targets of White Supremacists? I would think the answer is no...... but I'd like your own take on this.

Tits that question is far to sensible for Big D

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

Tits that question is far to sensible for Big D

Shhh...

I don't want to scare him off.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

***You're***

Just give it up. As I've said b4, your not just flogging a dead horse, your whipping the skeleton. I know your gonna defend your people to the max. I get it.

My point is white people (or should I say and more to the point white supremacists) have been the most violent terroristic ppl ever to walk the earth.

The whole country (USA) was founded on terrorism. All terrorism is caused by white supremacy terrorism. Muslim terrorism wouldn’t exist without white supremacy.
    To be fair I feel ever other person one earth are superior to you , personally I think you are a deluded brain washed death cult following peasant.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK
    All. That means I suspect that all white ppl are white supremacists

Why ? Because I can't prove it and because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all
    White children learn very quickly. That whites matter and black people don't and they learn that at a very early age. They may not be able to verbalize it but they understand there system of white supremacy where whites matter.

I don't know what you mean
    Anyone with melanin in their skin. But black people are the ultimate prize. Racist - white supremacy works as a totem pole and black ppl must be at the bottom of that pole and if black people are not at the bottom, then there is problem. Equality is oppression to white supremacists

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK
    All. That means I suspect that all white ppl are white supremacists

Why ? Because I can't prove it and because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all
    White children learn very quickly. That whites matter and black people don't and they learn that at a very early age. They may not be able to verbalize it but they understand there system of white supremacy where whites matter.

I don't know what you mean
    Anyone with melanin in their skin. But black people are the ultimate prize. Racist - white supremacy works as a totem pole and black ppl must be at the bottom of that pole and if black people are not at the bottom, then there is problem. Equality is oppression to white supremacists
    Yes you personally are firmly at the bottom of the gene pool.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information