Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.
    It's unrecognisable. When I was a kid I remember when certain areas became predominantly "black," it looked really strange, now those areas are predominantly East European or Asian/Muslim, and the black people have filtered to the suburbs.

I said a few years ago, after spending about ten years hiding, I was shocked at spending all day and night in A&E. Hundreds after hundreds of people and no English/Brits. Get on a bus, no English. Entire high streets full of shops, no English/Brits.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just bizarre.

I don't think people should be scared of discussing why groups of the "same" people live together. Trevor Phillips - of all people - said multiculturalism hasn't worked.

It's why I can't stand JK, Billy, Lily and Dom calling everyone evil racists whilst sitting in their 100% white areas. Why do they CHOOSE to live in those areas? Why? Why do muslims live together? Africans? Poles? Romanians? Chinese?
    So Cleese was pretty much correct in his views and opinions?
    The question is aimed at Fenster as he clearly lives in London, I am asking his opinion.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    @Fenster @smashup

I think the both of you live in London or have lived in London. What are your honest takes on the city today? How do you feel about life there? About the changes? The pros? The cons? All of that.
    It's unrecognisable. When I was a kid I remember when certain areas became predominantly "black," it looked really strange, now those areas are predominantly East European or Asian/Muslim, and the black people have filtered to the suburbs.

I said a few years ago, after spending about ten years hiding, I was shocked at spending all day and night in A&E. Hundreds after hundreds of people and no English/Brits. Get on a bus, no English. Entire high streets full of shops, no English/Brits.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just bizarre.

I don't think people should be scared of discussing why groups of the "same" people live together. Trevor Phillips - of all people - said multiculturalism hasn't worked.

It's why I can't stand JK, Billy, Lily and Dom calling everyone evil racists whilst sitting in their 100% white areas. Why do they CHOOSE to live in those areas? Why? Why do muslims live together? Africans? Poles? Romanians? Chinese?
    So Cleese was pretty much correct in his views and opinions?
    The question is aimed at Fenster as he clearly lives in London, I am asking his opinion.
    Yes. Anyone who says otherwise is under 30-40 or haven't got a clue.

I heard a 20-year-old girl say Cleese is an old racist, London has always been like this. When asked what her white English friends thought, she said "i'm a muslim, I don't know many English."

The media elite don't get it because they all live in Notting Hill.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Poor Cleese probably isn't even aware he's unleashed such a shitstorm in a boxing forum.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    That was stark raving bonkers. They were actually having a go at someone because he lives somewhere and says he is not from there because he is foreign? It is just obvious and they were not using any common sense at all. And the arguments he was was trying to present were very simple and easy to understand, but they just would not accept it. Of course if you substitute a native population with a different population then you have another culture. The presenter was ridiculous and the black woman is in her own bubble.

How bizarre too to be having a discussion about what it means to be English and for there to be no white English people among them too. And the weird blurring of Cleese as though he is now too evil to be shown. My word. That was really awkward and strange viewing. A lot of denial from the establishment and media and calling everyone a racist is not a solution.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They clearly didn't have a white English person as Cleese was representing that role - an evil racist who deserved his face to be blurred for fear of offending their viewers. The Russian dude was brilliant, showed them for the pathetic hypocrites/divs they really are.

What's wrong with admitting it's obviously changed whilst calling Cleese a silly old nostalgic? I think that's a fair criticism without denying the actual facts.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

True, but I don't think he is silly for thinking the way he does. You don't get such dramatic change naturally. It is a political decision and instead of acknowledging that, the mantra seems to be to go after anyone who questions it as a racist or bigot which I think is a mean diversionary tactic. Obviously few would say 'I hate it because of the way people look', it is more I dislike it because it simply isn't England. I have young people sometimes ask me what has happened to England as the place they inevitably go to on a trip is London and they question why it doesn't seem to be the England that they had anticipated seeing. It is the same for me as I have been away a long time and if I go to a place like London I am inevitably wondering 'Am I even in England?' I don't think it is racist to think that way. Racist is to look down on someone because of the color of their skin and obviously you meet a person and they are either okay or not okay, that is how you judge them. Take the black woman in the video above for instance, I think she is not okay. The Russian guy, I think is great and I liked the Sikh chap too. I thought the male presenter was an idiot. It has nothing to do with skin color when you are judging the opinions and attitudes. However, when you look around and hear different languages and people dressed in strange attire, you do think where is the England I used to know? It is not in London anymore, it is out in the villages and towns. But for how long? Even out there things are starting to change as 300,000 people a year are not all staying in London.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Beanz has been absent did he go marching in London with Corbyn and the trump protestors ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Old Beanz was devastated he missed the climate protest, and not being able to stove Carl's face in at the Brexit shindig. If they report petrol bombs luzzed at Trump protest we know where he went.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If a city is 41% foreign born then isn't Cleese just making a factual observation?
    So London is 41% foreign born according to your stats ? Right ? So Cleese is wrong according to you stats. No ? Because 59% is English born ?

Would I be racist for suggesting that if Tokyo becomes a majority white city that Japanese culture has been reduced? Does it mean one is now racist against white people? It all gets so silly.
    Japan is still under the system of western white supremacy

President Trueman nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan in WW2. He killed two hundred thousand people just on the first day and many more after. That's seen as one the greatest truimphs in American history. Trueman didn't care that people who he blew were not responsible for the crimes of others.

So Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government and that's why Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S.

That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything — even a convenience store — in the U.S. without permission from US government.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-08-2019 at 03:37 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    So London is 41% foreign born according to your stats ? Right ? So Cleese is wrong according to you stats. No ? Because 59% is English born ?
    And if the foreign born have children and those children don't assimilate even though they are "English born" what then? Or didn't you think of that?

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback

Japan is still under the system of western white supremacy

President Trueman nuked Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Japan in WW2. He killed two hundred thousand people just on the first day and many more after. That's seen as one the greatest truimphs in American history. Trueman didn't care that people who he blew were not responsible for the crimes of others.

So Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government and that's why Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S.

That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything — even a convenience store — in the U.S. without permission from US government.
    Sure it is

The "triumph" was beating the Empire of Japan after having our Navy decimated at Pearl Harbor AND not having to invade Honshu and Hokkaido islands as that would have cost a great many more lives than perished due to the bombs. And it isn't as if Japan wasn't warned, but hey dream up your own history.

Japan has nuclear power they don't have nuclear bombs as they (to this point) have not needed them as America has been providing military defense for them. However, Japan's military is being brought back and will be key moving forward with China attempting to gain more power and control in the world.

Japan isn't going to force the US military to leave because the US military paid great cost for those bases and won a war over Japan which they shouldn't forget anytime soon.

Israel is a "white" nation? I thought it a Jewish/Semitic nation? We have a problem with China having nuclear weapons? Russia has nukes, we've got more of a problem with them having them than China. The ONLY reasons India and Pakistan are "troubling" when it comes to nuclear weapons is how much they fight and a certain group's belief that suicide bombing is justified which makes others living on the planet a bit nervous otherwise nobody really cares about them having nukes.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    I'm not even gonna go there. I'm gonna stick to boxing topics only this time around.....pretty much.

Whoopsie! That didn't last long, did it.

No matter. All your views are welcome as always.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And if the foreign born have children and those children don't assimilate even though they are "English born" what then? Or didn't you think of that?
    And "if" I won the lottery, that'd be great.

And what do you mean by "don't assimilate" ?

The "triumph" was beating the Empire of Japan after having our Navy decimated at Pearl Harbor AND not having to invade Honshu and Hokkaido islands as that would have cost a great many more lives than perished due to the bombs. And it isn't as if Japan wasn't warned, but hey dream up your own history.
    I was not talking the reason why they bombed. I'm talking about what they did

Japan has nuclear power they don't have nuclear bombs as they (to this point) have not needed them as America has been providing military defense for them.
    So we agree Japan has no nukes and is under the control of the USA. That is Japan is still under the control of white supremacy

However, Japan's military is being brought back and will be key moving forward with China attempting to gain more power and control in the world.
    You just said " America has been providing military defense for them" So how can they move forward if they're under the control of America ?

Japan isn't going to force the US military to leave because the US military paid great cost for those bases and won a war over Japan which they shouldn't forget anytime soon.
    So once again we agree Japan is under the control the USA. That is Japan is still under the control of white supremacy.

Israel is a "white" nation? I thought it a Jewish/Semitic nation?
    Most Jews are seen as white - Woody Allen, Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg etc

We have a problem with China having nuclear weapons? Russia has nukes, we've got more of a problem with them having them than China.
    "We" ? Your not on their team. "We" ?

What ? Are you up there in pentagon drawing out battle plans ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-08-2019 at 05:04 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

India and Pakistan are "troubling" when it comes to nuclear weapons is how much they fight and a certain group's belief that suicide bombing is justified which makes others living on the planet a bit nervous otherwise nobody really cares about them having nukes.
    So it's troubling if India and Pakistan has nukes but not troubling if the USA has them ?

OK. Got it.

Even though Trump answer to out of control nukes is more nukes. Maybe he think's he’ll be safe in his bunker while the rest of America slowly dies from the radioactive fall out poisoning.

All these guys have bunkers with 1,000 years worth of guns, ammo, and snacks to tide them over during the nuke winter.

You don't

But the fact is - There is no crawling out of a bunker.

The residual radiation spread over the landmass of the planet will ensure at least 200 years of inhabitability and much longer for the consumption of food.

Therefore, any bunker must be able to withstand 200 years of continual habitation, air circulation, energy consumption and stored food and when the 10 generation of survivors finally manages to crawl out of the bunker, they will still starve or eat radioactive food and have horribly deformed children, thus ending humanity after a lengthy struggle for survival.

The only thing Nuclear Weapons were EVER good for is to threaten your neighbours on earth and promise self-destruction.

There is no them and us with nuclear weapons

When you threaten with nuclear weapons, you are only holding a gun to your own head and yelling. “I am going to kill myself, and you, and THEN you will be sorry.”

It’s murder-suicide

Trump also has a fatalistic attitude about nuclear annihilation, expressing a view that none of his buildings will even exist in 100 years (due to nuclear war).

Or maybe it’s the fact that nuclear weapons are very profitable for industries in Russia and the U.S. Uranium mining shares have shot up as well as the private companies that produce key components for nuclear weapons.

Personally, if sh*t does go down, I’d want the bomb to drop right on me, quick death. Clean and fast with a minimum of suffering.

I just hope Trump and his supporters survive the bomb just long enough to truly experience the horrors of the nuclear war they so wanted.

Actually, nah, they’d still be blaming the liberals and lefties until their last breath lol

El Kabong Guest

"If" you weren't a cunt that'd be great as well

If you don't understand what assimilation is then i guess our discussion is over until you pick up a dictionary or venture over to Google.

Yeah "what they did" was end the war with LESS casualties.

If you think USA = White Supremacy then I guess that's just how you think and there's not going to be any common ground you and I share as we (we in this case meaning you and I in case you were confused) simply inhabit 2 totally different realities.

You just said " America has been providing military defense for them" So how can they move forward if they're under the control of America ?
    Japan has been building their own aircraft carriers and preparing their own military for a while....eventually the United States will expect them to handle their own business. And they're not "under control" Allies aren't "under control"....I don't know why I'm even attempting to provide knowledge on this it's not like you're going to be "Oh I guess I missed that" or "I'll look more closely into that and see if what you're saying is correct"

Most Jews are seen as white - Woody Allen, Harrison Ford, Steven Spielberg etc
    Are they "most Jews"?

"We" ? Your not on their team. "We" ?

What ? Are you up there in pentagon drawing out battle plans ?
    Well you were talking about the United States and I'm a citizen (are you?) so yeah "We" is a perfectly fine pronoun to use in that instance.

So it's troubling if India and Pakistan has nukes but not troubling if the USA has them ?
    Yes dear because Pakistan doesn't have the most solid governments in the world and it's in an area where there are folks who don't really mind moving on to the afterlife and they're constantly at odds with India over the Kashmir region which could escalate at any time...so yeah that is slightly more worrisome than America having nuclear weapons as WE (that's America by the way) had a nuclear standoff with the USSR that lasted 45 years and not a single nuke was dropped even when there were proxy wars between the two powers. That is a long history of restraint. India attained nuclear weapons in 1974 and Pakistan has had nuclear weapons since 1984...so it's newer to them ergo there's more trepidation seeing how those two nations are side by side AND constantly fighting each other since 1965.

As for the rest of the novel you wrote, cool story bro

Thread Information