Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

I think Lyle answered your points just fine, Denilson. If you walk around Tokyo you do see mostly Japanese culture. However, in the last few years that is changing more and more and that is a shame. You would hate for Tokyo to do a London.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "If" you weren't a cunt that'd be great as well
    OK

If you don't understand what assimilation is then i guess our discussion is over until you pick up a dictionary or venture over to Google.
    I do understand what assimilation means but in what context are you meaning that ? Assimilate in terms, staying amongst themselves ? Inter marriage ? And who is "they"

Be specific

Yeah "what they did" was end the war with LESS casualties.
    OK

If you think USA = White Supremacy then I guess that's just how you think and there's not going to be any common ground you and I share as we (we in this case meaning you and I in case you were confused) simply inhabit 2 totally different realities.
    It's not that I think the USA is a system of white supremacy. It is and has been that way for 400 years.

Japan has been building their own aircraft carriers and preparing their own military for a while....eventually the United States will expect them to handle their own business.
    OK. How do you know that the United States will expect them to handle their own business ?

And they're not "under control" Allies aren't "under control"
    You just said

America has been providing military defense for them
    If one country is providing military defense for another country that means that they control them militarily.

Yes dear because Pakistan doesn't have the most solid governments in the world
    So Pakistan does not have solid governments and America does. OK. Got it

and it's in an area where there are folks who don't really mind moving on to the afterlife

and they're constantly at odds with India over the Kashmir region which could escalate at any time
    They have been beefing over Kashmir since the 1940's. What are you talking about ?

...so yeah that is slightly more worrisome than America having nuclear weapons as WE (that's America by the way) had a nuclear standoff with the USSR that lasted 45 years and not a single nuke was dropped even when there were proxy wars between the two powers. That is a long history of restraint.
    Really ?

Was there restraint shown when the USA used drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries and sent them during Ramadan, sent them during funerals. Sent them after they have prayed.

Here's a list of a few of their names

2009-01-23: Azaz-ur-Rehman, 14, Pakistani
    2009-02-14: Noor Syed, 8, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Ibad Ullah, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Mohammad Arif, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Abdul Qadeer, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-11: Hazrat Ali, teenager, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Syed Wali Shah, 7, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Naeemullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Faizullah,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Rahima,?, Pakistani
    2009-08-21: Shaista,?, Pakistani
    2009-11-20: Sakeenullah, 15, Pakistani
    2009-12-31: Zaenullah Khan, 17, Pakistani
    2009-12-17: Nasser Mohammed Nasser, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Arwa Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Mohammed Nasser, 2, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Afrah Ali Mohammed Nasser, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Zayda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 7, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hoda Ali Mohammed Nasser, 5, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Ali Mohammed Nasser, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Asmaa Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Salma Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Fatima Abdullah Mokbel Salem Louqye, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Khadije Ali Mokbel Louqye, 1, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Hanaa Ali Mokbel Louqye, 6, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Mohammed Ali Mokbel Salem Louqye, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Jawass Mokbel Salem Louqye, 15, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Sheikha Nasser Mahdi Ahmad Bouh, 3, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Soumaya Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 9, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafika Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 4, Yemeni
    2009-12-17: Shafiq Mohammed Saleh Mohammed, 2, Yemeni
    2010-01-03: Wajid Noor, 9, Pakistani
    2010-01-08: Ayeesha, 3, Pakistani
    2010-02-24: Naila, 10, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Fatima, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Nisar, ?, Pakistani
    2010-05-21: Naeem Khan, ?, Pakistani
    2010-10-18: Naeem Ullah, 10, Pakistani
    2011-06-15: Shahzada, ?, Pakistani
    2011-10-14: Abdel-Rahman Anwar al-Awlaki, 16, American
    2011-10-31: Tariq Aziz, 16, Pakistani
    2011-10-31: Waheed, ?, Pakistani
    2012-08-21: Osama Haqqani, 13, Pakistani
    2012-09-02: Mabrook Mouqbal Al Qadari, 13, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: Daolah Nasser, 10, Yemeni
    2012-09-02: AbedalGhani Mohammed Mabkhout, 12, Yemeni

And that's just in the space of a few years and there has been many more since and yet you sit up saying they don't have a solid governement and America has showed restraint

American hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Americans make me laugh. They want to rule the world but don’t want to face the consequences. After 9/11 they didn’t care who died, revenge was were it's at.

Drones are being sold as surgical warfare and, of course, they are not. Especially the way the USA uses them.

Drones allow Americans to kill foreigners while they sit in Nevada. Like it was a video game. The press says little about it. So little that I doubt most Americans know about the drones in Yemen and Somalia. Or that the USA has killed American citizens, even a 16-year-old, on purpose without due process of law. Or that the USA counts all males of military age killed by drones as “militants”, whether they are or not. Or that the USA profiles, killing people who just look like they are up to no good without even knowing who they are.

Because drones make killing so easy and because it is done with so little accountability, it becomes like a drug.

Your talking points probably sound good when your around your buddies at work. They sound good when no one is there to check them.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-09-2019 at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I think Lyle answered your points just fine, Denilson. If you walk around Tokyo you do see mostly Japanese culture. However, in the last few years that is changing more and more and that is a shame. You would hate for Tokyo to do a London.
    OK. So what culture do you want to see ?

El Kabong Guest

Hellfire missiles aren't nukes.

Nice little list but none of the names from 9/11, 7/7, Manchester, Charlie Hebdo, the Bataclan, Pulse nightclub, San Bernardino, et cetera.

War is hell innocent civilians are ALWAYS killed especially when the terrorists hide behind them or blend in with them.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Mostly Japanese culture. Some other cultures of course, but mostly Japanese.

El Kabong Guest

In Japan? Japanese

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In Japan? Japanese
    I must be an Asian Supremacist.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK

If you don't understand what assimilation is then i guess our discussion is over until you pick up a dictionary or venture over to Google.
    I do understand what assimilation means but in what context are you meaning that ? Assimilate in terms, staying amongst themselves ? Inter marriage ? And who is "they"

Be specific

OK

If you think USA = White Supremacy then I guess that's just how you think and there's not going to be any common ground you and I share as we (we in this case meaning you and I in case you were confused) simply inhabit 2 totally different realities.
    It's not that I think the USA is a system of white supremacy. It is and has been that way for 400 years.

Japan has been building their own aircraft carriers and preparing their own military for a while....eventually the United States will expect them to handle their own business.
    OK. How do you know that the United States will expect them to handle their own business ?

You just said

If one country is providing military defense for another country that means that they control them militarily.

and it's in an area where there are folks who don't really mind moving on to the afterlife

and they're constantly at odds with India over the Kashmir region which could escalate at any time
    They have been beefing over Kashmir since the 1940's. What are you talking about ?

...so yeah that is slightly more worrisome than America having nuclear weapons as WE (that's America by the way) had a nuclear standoff with the USSR that lasted 45 years and not a single nuke was dropped even when there were proxy wars between the two powers. That is a long history of restraint.
    Really ?

Was there restraint shown when the USA used drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries and sent them during Ramadan, sent them during funerals. Sent them after they have prayed.

And that's just in the space of a few years and there has been many more since and yet you sit up saying they don't have a solid governement and America has showed restraint

Americans make me laugh. They want to rule the world but don’t want to face the consequences. After 9/11 they didn’t care who died, revenge was were it's at.

Drones are being sold as surgical warfare and, of course, they are not. Especially the way the USA uses them.

Drones allow Americans to kill foreigners while they sit in Nevada. Like it was a video game. The press says little about it. So little that I doubt most Americans know about the drones in Yemen and Somalia. Or that the USA has killed American citizens, even a 16-year-old, on purpose without due process of law. Or that the USA counts all males of military age killed by drones as “militants”, whether they are or not. Or that the USA profiles, killing people who just look like they are up to no good without even knowing who they are.

Because drones make killing so easy and because it is done with so little accountability, it becomes like a drug.

Your talking points probably sound good when your around your buddies at work. They sound good when no one is there to check them.
    And big D what country are you from? Nigeria? How are things going in your homeland and why did you leave it for a horrible white supremacy country like nasty England

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hellfire missiles aren't nukes.
    You are the one making the argument that the USA has shown restraint. My evidence showed that not to be the case
    Nice little list but none of the names from 9/11, 7/7, Manchester, Charlie Hebdo, the Bataclan, Pulse nightclub, San Bernardino, et cetera.
    Once again. You are the one making the argument that the USA has shown restraint. My evidence showed that not to be the case
    War is hell innocent civilians are ALWAYS killed especially when the terrorists hide behind them or blend in with them.
    Once again. You are the one making the argument that the USA has shown restraint. My evidence showed that not to be the case

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    OK

Be specific

OK

You just said

Really ?

And big D what country are you from? Nigeria? How are things going in your homeland and why did you leave it for a horrible white supremacy country like nasty England
    Name me a black country on the planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?

El Kabong Guest

Name me a black country on the planet that is not dominated by white supremacy ?
    South Africa

But I get it you aren't responsible for anything

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    OK

Be specific

OK

You just said

Really ?

So is England less white supremacist is that why you left Africa
    Last edited by walrus; 06-10-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK

Be specific

OK

You just said

Really ?

Followers of the death cult ?
    Where do you live by the way ? USA ?
    Or Cesspool ?
    Double standards ?

Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-10-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

South Africa

But I get it you aren't responsible for anything
    White supremacists in South Africa came and imposed laws like this

And got the land by doing this

The Natives Land Act of 1913 gave the majority black population just 7% of farmland.

As of 2018, white South Africans make up 8.4% of the population but own 72% of farmland.

So now most whites in South Africa are living this

Now I've never seen white people being massacred like this in SA. It is not being taken back the same way unless you want to produce images of whites being dragged, choked, and killed by ANC/SA soldiers/police.

The problem suspected white supremacist like you have, is that you consider it racism if whites can't 100% sh*t on black people anymore.

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if you aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem, in fact don't even speak to me.

Questions ?

"But...erm...ok .....erm ok ...but you know you black people are too stupid to farm without us high IQ white people you'll starve"

Yeah bcoz only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science.

Bitch plz

This is Asanda Sokombela, University of Fort Hare graduate. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

And there many many more like her.

Whites South Africans can still wrk for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage.

And the land in SA is not just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

As long as white supremacist leave black people alone black people will be just fine. As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen. Black people will be all right.

Because growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place, restrictions will ultimately always apply to black nations.

Black people in SA remain unshaken. Black people are fully aware of consequences like death, sanctions, etc. Black people remain resolute. Black people are taking our land and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

If South Africa sets the precedent of reversing lands occupied by white supremacist colonialists this will very well create an avalanche that will sweep the continent. In Southern Africa, since freedom, little or no land reform of any great significance has taken place, and the same in BOTSWANA, ZAMBIA, and NANIBIA.

Black South Africans will own the land. That's the first instance. Then blacks South Africans control the economy. So the whites supremacists will have to come to blacks for jobs and blacks are in a position to punish or reward them. Then you control the media to give a true picture black ppl's image. Then you control the criminal justice system so you can destroy the white supremacists in any uprising. Then you control their health. You make sure that you control the hospitals. Then you control the education system and make sure black children don't get brainwashed into white supremacy B.S.

It's about breaking the white supremacists South Africans spirit.

This is not going to happen over night. But that is the end goal and that will sweep the rest of black world and set an example.

I agree 100% with Julius Malema

Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-11-2019 at 04:41 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How about starting a new thread for this topic, Denilson and Lyle? I think it is an interesting topic, but how about a new thread so that it can be all about that?

Thread Information