Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Why are comments in the cuisine thread relevant to this thread ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
    Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
    He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.
    Why are comments in the cuisine thread relevant to this thread ?
    Why are great black explorers of the world relevant in this thread? Obviously like Gandalf you equate being black with not being English and deserving to be poor and think there are too many black people in London. And the comments in the cuisine thread are absolutely relevant when they seems to be the sole basis of you claiming to be so superior and calling people who may well already have already achieved more than you ever will, "underachievers"?

Your opinion is only that. An opinion, and with the very shaky kind of argument you are failing to mount, it sounds very much like one built on ignorance.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry you are offended by my choice of restaurants, well never mind, life is short for all of us so make the best of it.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes my opinion is exactly that , as is yours.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Batting well above your weight ,would be the order of the day.
    Never mind here comes a 4 page sob story.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm sorry you are offended by my choice of restaurants, well never mind, life is short for all of us so make the best of it.
    Not offended at all. Just not impressed. I am sure there are lots of us who have eaten Michelin star food if that is your passion, knock yourself out. It would be more interesting to hear what and how you cook as that seems to be where your talents lay. At least we wouldn't have to read about people freezing game
    Batting well above your weight ,would be the order of the day.
    Never mind here comes a 4 page sob story.
    I definitely need to lose some weight, at least we have that in common.

Lets have your sob story then, there must be a reason why you think like you do.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am myself , that's the bottom line .
    Superior to you ?? If you think that it's your view.
    If me eating at certain restaurants makes you feel that I am saying I'm superior , then the problem is with you . I just post in the cuisine thread and with certain success if you take the trouble to read the posts.
    However , never mind.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not impressed ? Do you really think that's the idea of the cuisine thread ?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record in enjoying the cider and ale in your neck of the woods beanz , as we speak .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For the record in enjoying the cider and ale in your neck of the woods beanz , as we speak .
    I am very happy that even on a night out you are taking the time out to post and tell me. Not quite 4 pages but it's a start.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im home ,well at the hotel , and please don't be impressed, it was a passing comment.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im home ,well at the hotel , and please don't be impressed, it was a passing comment.
    Happy, not impressed. I genuinely hope you have a great time, in what is lets face it, the best part of the country. My Mrs is a big Micheal Caines fan knowing how hard it is to cook with one hand. Only an hour up the road if you are at his gaff.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fucking hell, so Al and Beanz are spoiling for a real punchup? This place is awesome. What i'd give to actually see you all fight.

Why are they fighting?

Well they meet up every day online to argue about who has the better lifestyle - that ones a teacher, that one owns a business or something, he's a carer, he digs holes, he's another teacher, he's a salesman. Comedy gold.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The smartest group of black people on the planet are this negrito tribe - The North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean. Why ?

Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist. They're are not dependent on the white supremacist and they will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

And they are the only group of black people on this planet who can say that. So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    You couldn't make it up, it should be a lesson to arrogant cunts the world over. Religious moron gets slaughtered dead after attempting to convert isloated tribe to Christianity. Hilarious.

However, the tribes on these islands aren't quite the genuis heroes you're portraying, Denilson, they're protected by the coast guard/security patrols, which means technically they're under the rule of THE man, THE system, "white supremacists."

However, however, your point is valid - without the influence of the white man black folk would live in harmony and flourish, like Wakanda.

Putting the religious part aside, did this missionary invade the tribe by force and attempt to coerce the natives to Christianity? Was it an armed posse that walked in on the natives?

Poor judgement, maybe. But probably falsely encouraged by the fact that many other missionaries have done the same thing with other tribes across the world and have come out unscathed.

Personally I don't find it hilarious, but sad. Loss of life, regardless of how it comes about, is sad.

Now if we're talking about the guy who takes a selfie inside the lion's den at the zoo...... that's quite another story.
    He is the guy in the zoo - an arrogant moron who couldn't let a perfectly happy people live in their own habitat. He wanted to make them THINK like he does because he arrogantly believes he knows better. He wanted to force people to become him.

And you find any loss of life sad?

• 151,600 people die each day

• 6,316 people die each hour

• 105 people die each minute

• Nearly two people die each second

No wonder you're so miserable

Good to see your lack of human sensitivity hasn't dulled your basic arithmetic skills.

Still....... "force"?? What... what was the poor bloke going to do if the natives had said, "No thank you.... we do not wish to be converted." Beat them to death with his Bible?

Just as laughable..... "miserable"?

Thanks for your "concern", but I'm a totally successful professional, with an even more successful personal/family life, and three adult children of whom I couldn't be prouder.

And yet, on those rare occasions I feel I'm having a bad day or something, I just log in here and read some of the posts you guys write and it's an automatic pick-me-up.

After that I go back to being totally ecstatic.
    They don't speak English, if they did they would have wet themselves laughing at the arrogant invader, who is clearly a lunatic waffling about some dude who died for their sins and a man in the sky was his daddy.

"Concern?" So you're almost constantly "ecstatic" with a "successful" job and wonderful family life? OK dude but you often get angry with people who don't share your opinions, you even thank people for not calling you an idiot. And you get upset if anyone says you're an angry man, you can't deny that?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Happy, not impressed. I genuinely hope you have a great time, in what is lets face it, the best part of the country. My Mrs is a big Micheal Caines fan knowing how hard it is to cook with one hand. Only an hour up the road if you are at his gaff.
    Not a lot of people know that!

Thread Information