Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fury vs Wilder rematch - Wilder signed on

Wilder quoted as saying he's onboard for the rematch, likely December. A year after the last fight.

"All contracts have been signed already," he tweeted. "It's officially on."

Http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/48482802

But his lucrative new broadcast deal ultimately prompted ESPN to seek a fight which would introduce him to the network before exploring the rematch Wilder now claims has been signed.
    Last edited by sanatogen; 06-01-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury vs Wilder rematch - Wilder signed on

This is more likely than Wilder v AJ which is a shame. Still think Eddie can make a deal first, they have the power to do it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this all happens you have to take your hat off to all involved. I totally believe that the handlers behind these guys are doing everything they can to make Joshua less relevant in the public eye, so that whoever comes through it can get the 50/50 split with Joshua. Or indeed so that winner and loser get 50/50 splits!
    Spin doctoring to the max, and who can blame them. Good luck to them , especially Wilder, I have to say.
    If he’s prepared to fight Ortiz, Fury , Brezeale, Ortiz and Fury in that order, despite the fact I don’t like or rate him, you can’t knock that.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    If this all happens you have to take your hat off to all involved. I totally believe that the handlers behind these guys are doing everything they can to make Joshua less relevant in the public eye, so that whoever comes through it can get the 50/50 split with Joshua. Or indeed so that winner and loser get 50/50 splits!
    Spin doctoring to the max, and who can blame them. Good luck to them , especially Wilder, I have to say.
    If he’s prepared to fight Ortiz, Fury , Brezeale, Ortiz and Fury in that order, despite the fact I don’t like or rate him, you can’t knock that.
    Nobody is doing anything to Joshua but Joshua. He had all the momentum and all the cards 2 years ago. His entitled arse wanted others to go build themselves up and they did. If the plan backfired, tough, it was THEIR PLAN.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Nobody is doing anything to Joshua but Joshua. He had all the momentum and all the cards 2 years ago. His entitled arse wanted others to go build themselves up and they did. If the plan backfired, tough, it was THEIR PLAN.
    Here we go again . No more “ I like AJ”, “I think AJ is the best out there”, “I just wanna see the best fight the best man!” .
    Nah, now it’s “AJ is a shithouse”, “Eddie is Satan”, yadda yadda yadda.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here we go again . No more “ I like AJ”, “I think AJ is the best out there”, “I just wanna see the best fight the best man!” .
    Nah, now it’s “AJ is a shithouse”, “Eddie is Satan”, yadda yadda yadda.
    Back to putting words in my mouth, if you are incapable of honest conversation what exactly is the point?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Talk about backfire!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information