Default Re: Watching life go bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I was talking to a member of the Labour party he asked who would I vote for in a election. I said no one he was shocked well I voted to leave the EU and we have not.
    Not one party are worth a vote best bet clear out Westminster the lot House of lords and start again.
    So the Labour party are to blame because...?
    I would say Labour is as complicit in being in the EU as the Tories and campaigned to stay. Both have enabled such an influx of people that the native population has had enough. They have NO control over their border policy meaning they are not in control of the country. It is okay for those in cushty middle class jobs, or on the government gravy train, but people like my old friend Richard ended up being one of only 2 British people remaining on a production line. People hear about things like that and know automatically that the people taking those jobs are not bad people, but that something has gone amiss.

So even when we discuss demographics of a town, it is not even about race as a lot of the foreigners are the same color. It is just that they are indeed taking jobs and reducing wages for the ordinary person. It is terribly unfair. So Brexit for me is about having self control, but also about protecting the local population as they do come first. It is the same everywhere else in the world, so I don't know why the UK has to be such a strange experiment.
    Corbyn has always been against EU as a backbencher so you can not blame him for the Blair government. As leader he has had to be pragmatic and listen to his party which was to campaign to remain. However he did want to deliver Brexit and respect the decision.
    The vote was to leave simple enough Labour are not representing there voters who voted to leave Corbyn is a fucking twerp a far left lunatic.
    Shit we are swapping a bunch of far right ass hole for a bunch of far left ass holes.
    So if you vote think carefully which bunch of assholes you like.
    You can not get worse than this shower.
    You maybe right how much confidence could you have with Labour.?
    A lot more than I have with the Tories. Since 2010 they have strangled the economy through austerity which has made inequality the worse it has been since Victorian times.

Another Tory candidate has put his name forward that makes 13.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was talking to a member of the Labour party he asked who would I vote for in a election. I said no one he was shocked well I voted to leave the EU and we have not.
    Not one party are worth a vote best bet clear out Westminster the lot House of lords and start again.
    I would say Labour is as complicit in being in the EU as the Tories and campaigned to stay. Both have enabled such an influx of people that the native population has had enough. They have NO control over their border policy meaning they are not in control of the country. It is okay for those in cushty middle class jobs, or on the government gravy train, but people like my old friend Richard ended up being one of only 2 British people remaining on a production line. People hear about things like that and know automatically that the people taking those jobs are not bad people, but that something has gone amiss.

So even when we discuss demographics of a town, it is not even about race as a lot of the foreigners are the same color. It is just that they are indeed taking jobs and reducing wages for the ordinary person. It is terribly unfair. So Brexit for me is about having self control, but also about protecting the local population as they do come first. It is the same everywhere else in the world, so I don't know why the UK has to be such a strange experiment.
    Corbyn has always been against EU as a backbencher so you can not blame him for the Blair government. As leader he has had to be pragmatic and listen to his party which was to campaign to remain. However he did want to deliver Brexit and respect the decision.
    The vote was to leave simple enough Labour are not representing there voters who voted to leave Corbyn is a fucking twerp a far left lunatic.
    Shit we are swapping a bunch of far right ass hole for a bunch of far left ass holes.
    A lot more than I have with the Tories. Since 2010 they have strangled the economy through austerity which has made inequality the worse it has been since Victorian times.

Yes the Tories have returned us to Victorian era I was talking to a cleaner she has five jobs just to live she cleans toilets at 4 in the morning.
    That's Britain 2019 more like the 1890s we have devolved for sure.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes the Tories have returned us to Victorian era I was talking to a cleaner she has five jobs just to live she cleans toilets at 4 in the morning.
    Labour have got to be better.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Labour have got to be better.
    I would not hold my breath mate.

Thread Information