Thread: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - 15/7/19 - BT Sports/ESPN - Las Vegas

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - 15/7/19 - BT Sports/ESPN - Las Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    For the record that is the biggest PPV rip off in history , first main event with a club fighter and its pay per view . lol
    off the top of my head, Bellew has been in 3 that were more of a rip off than this. 2 v Haye, and 1 against Cleverley at CW!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just watched it again. Agree with previous about how much sharper he looked than against Wilder.

That will worry wilder.

Amazing turn around as a person too. People who previously hated him now fans.

I salute him
    Last edited by Mark TKO; 06-18-2019 at 06:53 AM.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Finally caught it and went the way of the showcase it was set to be. Fury definitely looks top notch but I wouldn't go overboard making him out to be Will o the wisp. Schwarz had the look of resignation after his nose was turned into an exploded pomegranate and hopefully onto better things for Fury meaning Wilder II asap.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Finally caught it and went the way of the showcase it was set to be. Fury definitely looks top notch but I wouldn't go overboard making him out to be Will o the wisp. Schwarz had the look of resignation after his nose was turned into an exploded pomegranate and hopefully onto better things for Fury meaning Wilder II asap.

I'm hearing big baby Miller could be Furys next opponent, he's o my got 4 of the month ban left to serve so it'd tie in perfectly with Furys next fight.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8961361.html

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No problems with that one.

I been away so may have missed but had ruiz v Joshua 2 been confirmed?

Half expect wilder or fury to go after him
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post

Hearns threatening legal action if Whyte doesn't get the mandatory shot (if he beats Rivas).
    If Whyte does win and gets fucked about again It's criminal.
    The guy deserves his shot at Wilder.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post

Hearns threatening legal action if Whyte doesn't get the mandatory shot (if he beats Rivas).
    Why? 3 times he has been offered his chance and 3 times he has refused his eliminator. The organization ordered and he refused, 3 times. Dude has been given more chances than he deserves.

Wilder just fought his mandatory. He’s good on that. Let Whyte continue talking about fights while fighters fight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schwarz was even worse than advertised. When you have no talent, you should at least be tough. Stopped in two by a boxer who has pillows for fists. Was this a hard punch ?

How on earth was this Schwarz guy unbeaten? Has he been fighting even bigger bums all his life? Schwarz was just the first of many beer cans Fury will crush before facing Wilder again.

WILDER is going to post a big right hand in on Fury’s chin….trust me

But what Fury does against good fighters is he avoids really fighting. As an entertainer Fury he is pretty good and sure better than Manny at singing but he is not what I call a fighter.

I don’t care about taking the occasional mismatch. Every boxer does. But if you remove Wilder's name, Fury has fought no one of any value at all in almost three years. If Fury is truly a top 3 HW, he needs to step up the competition in this September/October fight (Fight the winner of Whyte-Rivas) and if he were to beat the winner of that (And I'd only make Fury a 60/40 fav in that) then he can match back up with Wilder (Once again that's if Wilder gets past Ortiz) for unfinished business. Period. If he fights another slug with gloves just to pad his resume I hope the criticisms are loud.

Charles Martin next then ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-18-2019 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Why? 3 times he has been offered his chance and 3 times he has refused his eliminator. The organization ordered and he refused, 3 times. Dude has been given more chances than he deserves.

Wilder just fought his mandatory. He’s good on that. Let Whyte continue talking about fights while fighters fight.

Your on about the same Dillian Whyte who's been the WBC number 1 contender for over 18 months?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Schwarz was even worse than advertised. When you have no talent, you should at least be tough. Stopped in two by a boxer who has pillows for fists. Was this a hard punch ?

How on earth was this Schwarz guy unbeaten? Has he been fighting even bigger bums all his life? Schwarz was just the first of many beer cans Fury will crush before facing Wilder again.

WILDER is going to post a big right hand in on Fury’s chin….trust me

But what Fury does against good fighters is he avoids really fighting. As an entertainer Fury he is pretty good and sure better than Manny at singing but he is not what I call a fighter.

I don’t care about taking the occasional mismatch. Every boxer does. But if you remove Wilder's name, Fury has fought no one of any value at all in almost three years. If Fury is truly a top 3 HW, he needs to step up the competition in this September/October fight (Fight the winner of Whyte-Rivas) and if he were to beat the winner of that (And I'd only make Fury a 60/40 fav in that) then he can match back up with Wilder (Once again that's if Wilder gets past Ortiz) for unfinished business. Period. If he fights another slug with gloves just to pad his resume I hope the criticisms are loud.

Charles Martin next then ?

I may not agree with Denilson on his race issues, but he makes some very good points here.

Schwartz WAS worse than advertised. I know most on here are rooting for Fury to succeed, and is a great "feel-good" story so far, but looking at it objectively, there's a lot of "wishing" in there.

First of all, Schwartz was pathetic. Just from that knockdown sequence alone you can tell he had no business in there, and would be summarily obliterated by ANY of the big three (Fury, AJ, Wilder).

For a man Fury's size, he puts a woefully tiny amount of leverage on his punches. Yes, he's a big man, and yes.... I'm sure they have an effect. But in the heavyweight division you should carry some serious hurt potential. Fury has none.

Fury DOES need to step up now, and step up BIG time. No more "launchpad" fights. His next fights and beyond must be against credible opposition. Yes..... kudos for the Wilder fight. Now they need to do it again.

I love entertainment as much as anybody, and Fury certainly provides a lot of that, particularly OFF the ring. But it's time to fight some live bodies.... and then get going with the business of The Rematch.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I doubt Schwarz would have lasted much longer twith Hugie Fury , he really is clueless and garbage.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It makes perfect sense for Fury to take on Whyte next for the right to take on Wilder.

However Fury is on a lucrative contract and will take on an easier opponent to get in even better condition for the Wilder fight, raise his profile even further in the USA and annoy Eddie Hearn further.

AJ had no other choice than to take the rematch against Ruiz otherwise he would have been left out in the wilderness for years.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post

Your on about the same Dillian Whyte who's been the WBC number 1 contender for over 18 months?
    Yes, the one that has been ordered an eliminator 3 times and refused 3 times, yes. Do you deny he has been ordered and refused 3 times? Because being number 1 doesn’t make you the mandatory if you refuse your eliminator. They can sue if they wish or they could do what the organization has been asking him to do for years which is fight the eliminator. Dude says he wants Wilder, he’s known how to get Wilder for years and has refused to do that for years. If I say I want a cheese sandwich every day for years but refuse to stop at the store for cheese do you still believe I want a cheese sandwich?

I get it, he didn’t want to fight Ortiz, fair enough. If I was Whyte I wouldn’t want to fight Ortiz either. But he gave away his mandatory spot when he refused. That’s how it works and they knew it when they refused, every time they refused.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 06-18-2019 at 07:06 AM.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schwarz reminded me of the typical fluffed up fighter... with a record padded with other fluffed up fighters... that it is what is is... the game is full of em and the game needs em.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

I'm hearing big baby Miller could be Furys next opponent, he's o my got 4 of the month ban left to serve so it'd tie in perfectly with Furys next fight.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8961361.html
    Yeh feels like they're working in that direction. Just stalling tactics on the part of the major players is tired. I've for Miller on my anybody but him list right now, he needs to earn it back a bit.

Thread Information