Thread: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - 15/7/19 - BT Sports/ESPN - Las Vegas

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz - 15/7/19 - BT Sports/ESPN - Las Vegas

I have no problem with Miller as the next opponent for Fury. Of course he shouldnt be rewarded for trying to go super seiyan and blow up the VADA lab, but this is boxing after all so whats the use. Strictly as far as the match up goes its interesting enough, and Fury should be taking a proper fight since Wilder is in the same time frame. Miller is alright at talking up a fight as well, it would be big in New York and his Doping plus being every bit the fat man Fury is would add color to all the pre fight stuff.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Went as expected. Schwarz was levels below Fury and folded like a deck of cards. The next one has to be a step up
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    No problems with that one.

I been away so may have missed but had ruiz v Joshua 2 been confirmed?

Half expect wilder or fury to go after him

Hearns threatening legal action if Whyte doesn't get the mandatory shot (if he beats Rivas).
    If Whyte does win and gets fucked about again It's criminal.
    The guy deserves his shot at Wilder.
    Why? 3 times he has been offered his chance and 3 times he has refused his eliminator. The organization ordered and he refused, 3 times. Dude has been given more chances than he deserves.

Wilder just fought his mandatory. He’s good on that. Let Whyte continue talking about fights while fighters fight.

Your on about the same Dillian Whyte who's been the WBC number 1 contender for over 18 months?
    Yes, the one that has been ordered an eliminator 3 times and refused 3 times, yes. Do you deny he has been ordered and refused 3 times? Because being number 1 doesn’t make you the mandatory if you refuse your eliminator. They can sue if they wish or they could do what the organization has been asking him to do for years which is fight the eliminator. Dude says he wants Wilder, he’s known how to get Wilder for years and has refused to do that for years. If I say I want a cheese sandwich every day for years but refuse to stop at the store for cheese do you still believe I want a cheese sandwich?

I get it, he didn’t want to fight Ortiz, fair enough. If I was Whyte I wouldn’t want to fight Ortiz either. But he gave away his mandatory spot when he refused. That’s how it works and they knew it when they refused, every time they refused.

Yes we know how it works Ron
    But tell us all why you think Breazeale deserved Wilder before Whyte?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hearns threatening legal action if Whyte doesn't get the mandatory shot (if he beats Rivas).
    Why? 3 times he has been offered his chance and 3 times he has refused his eliminator. The organization ordered and he refused, 3 times. Dude has been given more chances than he deserves.

Wilder just fought his mandatory. He’s good on that. Let Whyte continue talking about fights while fighters fight.

Your on about the same Dillian Whyte who's been the WBC number 1 contender for over 18 months?
    Yes, the one that has been ordered an eliminator 3 times and refused 3 times, yes. Do you deny he has been ordered and refused 3 times? Because being number 1 doesn’t make you the mandatory if you refuse your eliminator. They can sue if they wish or they could do what the organization has been asking him to do for years which is fight the eliminator. Dude says he wants Wilder, he’s known how to get Wilder for years and has refused to do that for years. If I say I want a cheese sandwich every day for years but refuse to stop at the store for cheese do you still believe I want a cheese sandwich?

I get it, he didn’t want to fight Ortiz, fair enough. If I was Whyte I wouldn’t want to fight Ortiz either. But he gave away his mandatory spot when he refused. That’s how it works and they knew it when they refused, every time they refused.

It has nothing to do with what I think. It has to do with the rules. Breazeale was ordered to fight an eliminator and he did. So he was the mandatory.

Whyte refuses his eliminator, he isn’t the mandatory, simple. Still to this day all he has to do is fight an eliminator and he will be next mandatory. If we all know this and we all know it’s the rules then why are we talking about someone that ducked 3 eliminators? He can have a title shot any time he wants one. We all know how he gets it, including him. So if he doesn’t do it we all should acknowledge his fault because we all know it’s his fault.

Or he can go fight Chisora again and talk about what he deserves. For the life of me I can’t grasp why we talk about nonsense so much around here

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It has nothing to do with what I think. It has to do with the rules. Breazeale was ordered to fight an eliminator and he did. So he was the mandatory.

Whyte refuses his eliminator, he isn’t the mandatory, simple. Still to this day all he has to do is fight an eliminator and he will be next mandatory. If we all know this and we all know it’s the rules then why are we talking about someone that ducked 3 eliminators? He can have a title shot any time he wants one. We all know how he gets it, including him. So if he doesn’t do it we all should acknowledge his fault because we all know it’s his fault.

Or he can go fight Chisora again and talk about what he deserves. For the life of me I can’t grasp why we talk about nonsense so much around here

My point is the WBC are corrupt.

Fury - robbed against Wilder

Wilder - gifted an extended rest period after Ortiz had him on the verge of defeat

Whyte - why should he have to fight an "eliminator" when he's been ranked number 1 for nearly 2 years?

We understand the WBCS protocol, what im saying is that is bullshit and Whyte deserves a shot at Wilder long ago and definitely before Breazeale.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

In any case, I think Wilder at some point should just f*ck up Whyte and close yet another door.

Meanwhile, if Fury fights another Schwartz, there will probably be mass hari-kari among some boxing fans.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

In any case, I think Wilder at some point should just f*ck up Whyte and close yet another door.

Meanwhile, if Fury fights another Schwartz, there will probably be mass hari-kari among some boxing fans.

Yes Fury was robbed and Wilder was gifted a shitload of time (for no reason at all) between rounds to recover.
    Fuck knows what fights you watched but both incidents happened so watch again is my advise.

Hearns confident justice will be done -

"We know that the interim world title fight and mandatory position is there, it's just when, when does that mandatory happen?

"We will fight tooth and nail for Dillian Whyte on this. This week, it will be 600 days that he has been WBC No 1, it's incredible, he deserves justice.

"We are right now on the brink of making that happen. All we've got to do is just confirm some very fair points and we can get rid of this whole mess and everyone can move on with their lives.

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...le-on-the-line

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

Yes Fury was robbed and Wilder was gifted a shitload of time (for no reason at all) between rounds to recover.
    Fuck knows what fights you watched but both incidents happened so watch again is my advise.

"We know that the interim world title fight and mandatory position is there, it's just when, when does that mandatory happen?

"We will fight tooth and nail for Dillian Whyte on this. This week, it will be 600 days that he has been WBC No 1, it's incredible, he deserves justice.

"We are right now on the brink of making that happen. All we've got to do is just confirm some very fair points and we can get rid of this whole mess and everyone can move on with their lives.

Watched the same fights you did. Most Brits will insist Fury was robbed, but I watched it twice (the 2nd time with the sound off and scoring each round)...... and Fury was most definitely NOT robbed. It just sounds better that way.

Wilder fought probably the most avoided "old man" in heavyweight boxing today and it was a great back-and-forth. Wilder survived some rough patches. If you want to say he was given "too much time" I guess that is your prerogative.

Again, Wilder got the "W" against Ortiz, and the "D" against Fury.

At this point I'm just hoping time goes by fast because I'd like to see more good HW fights and that excludes the glorified heavy bag punching session dressed up as a Fury-Schwartz clash.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

Watched the same fights you did. Most Brits will insist Fury was robbed, but I watched it twice (the 2nd time with the sound off and scoring each round)...... and Fury was most definitely NOT robbed. It just sounds better that way.

Wilder fought probably the most avoided "old man" in heavyweight boxing today and it was a great back-and-forth. Wilder survived some rough patches. If you want to say he was given "too much time" I guess that is your prerogative.

At this point I'm just hoping time goes by fast because I'd like to see more good HW fights and that excludes the glorified heavy bag punching session dressed up as a Fury-Schwartz clash.

You 100% need to open your eyes in future when watching the same two fights that I did.

It's fact that those two things happened.

Next you'll be claiming boxing isn't corrupt.

Never forget this is a sport where you can inject 3 extreme hard-core steroids that will literally make you a terminator, get caught red handed (Jarrell Miller)then be fighting in 6 months time (possibly) against Tyson Fury.

Seriously go and watch what happens between rounds 7-8 in the Wilder v Ortiz fight and remember to open your eyes 👍

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

You 100% need to open your eyes in future when watching the same two fights that I did.

Never forget this is a sport where you can inject 3 extreme hard-core steroids that will literally make you a terminator, get caught red handed (Jarrell Miller)then be fighting in 6 months time (possibly) against Tyson Fury.

Seriously go and watch what happens between rounds 7-8 in the Wilder v Ortiz fight and remember to open your eyes 👍

No thanks dude. Probably been watching boxing since about decades before you ever did.... and my opinions stand. Difference is I'm not vested in Wilder, and could give a rat's ass what happens in the division as long as we get quality fights and good champions.

You got your opinion, regardless of how biased it might be...... and of course I got mine.

Oh..... and we're calling Jarrell Miller a "Terminator" now. Precious.

Funny how it's always the sofa-bound fans who complain about so-and-so being given "too much time" to recover and yet the guy on the other side of the ring says nothing and is probably clueless about those bogus claims.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

No thanks dude. Probably been watching boxing since about decades before you ever did.... and my opinions stand. Difference is I'm not vested in Wilder, and could give a rat's ass what happens in the division as long as we get quality fights and good champions.

You got your opinion, regardless of how biased it might be...... and of course I got mine.

Funny how it's always the sofa-bound fans who complain about so-and-so being given "too much time" to recover and yet the guy on the other side of the ring says nothing and is probably clueless about those bogus claims.

So your claiming the 3 extreme hard-core steroids Miller took wouldn't have made him a terminator compared to what he usually was ?

Behave son ffs 😂

Oh yeah and this....

Luis Ortiz claims ROBBERY, says Wilder was given time to recover -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.box...o-recover/amp/

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Robbed?? Gifted?? Wow...

So your claiming the 3 extreme hard-core steroids Miller took wouldn't have made him a terminator compared to what he usually was ?

Behave son ffs 😂

Oh yeah and this....

Luis Ortiz claims ROBBERY, says Wilder was given time to recover -

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.box...o-recover/amp/

"Compared to what he usually was" is the key phrase here. If I took 3 extreme hard-core steroids and stepped in the ring with Mike Tyson maybe I get knocked into the 3rd row of seats instead of the 5th.

It's all comparative. Jarrell wasn't all that WITHOUT the steroids, and just looking at his resume would indicate he wasn't all that WITH the steroids. Just laughing at how conveniently we build up the future opponents of our heroes to make them look exaggeratedly formidable.

Yeah ok.... what a surprise, Team Ortiz did claim Wilder got too much time. Guy had never been beaten like a drum before that fight, so surely he had to come up with something to save a little dignity. It also helps the prospect of a rematch so ok.

Point is we're all biased here. I'm just as biased as you are toward my homegrown fighters and I freely admit it. But when I have no dog in the fight, it makes it easier to be objective.

You're saying Fury got robbed and basically so did Ortiz. So in your estimation Wilder should have two "L's" on his record. Let's just wait and see how it all pans out.

All I know is Wilder is going back to the well to rematch Ortiz, while Fury just knocked over a taxidermied bum and is now setting his sights on The Terminator. That alone speaks volumes.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My point is the WBC are corrupt.

Fury - robbed against Wilder

Wilder - gifted an extended rest period after Ortiz had him on the verge of defeat

Whyte - why should he have to fight an "eliminator" when he's been ranked number 1 for nearly 2 years?

We understand the WBCS protocol, what im saying is that is bullshit and Whyte deserves a shot at Wilder long ago and definitely before Breazeale.
    No, what’s BS is that you folks put Eddie’s BS everywhere. Eddie says the WBC is doing something wrong since Dillian has been number 1 for nearly 600 days. What Eddie doesn’t say is he knows why Dillian isn’t the mandatory, and Dillian knows why Dillian isn’t the mandatory. And I can find an interview from this week where Eddie admits he knows and admits he is manipulating the situation, if people are intelligent enough to see the obvious. He admits his hope is that Dillian’s next fight will be made an eliminator. Which is admitting he knows eliminators are necessary to be mandatory so his premise is BS. But the add in is he picked the opponent. So he wants to pick who Dillian fights in the WBC’s eliminator after he 3 times refused who the WBC selected. It’s nonsense, it’s BS, it’s lies and manipulation. But since Eddie is all over the place people blame the WBC rather than who is so very clearly at fault

Thread Information