Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

It seems they are de-platforming everyone these days and anyone interesting is being taken down. So if you want good content, then I suggest you head over to Bitchute.

What are your thoughts on the trajectory You Tube is now on?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You Tube is turning Commie.....go to Bitchute.

There are better sites than Bitchute. Youtube will become obsolete. LBRY could become a competitor. The site I use has no censorship
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Joseph Watson is supposedly setting something up as is Peterson, but you don't want everyone all over the place. It is a shame that a few hysterical lunatics in the media, the political system and Twitter are essentially telling us what we can and cannot hear. If you will recall You Tube said Robinson had broken no rules, yet the loonies raved thus he was axed. Same with Facebook which banned him on what seem to be made up allegations. All they have to do is prove he said the things they claim, but they won't because they are beyond all accountability.

I would like to abandon You Tube entirely as I believe everyone has the right to a voice. Thankfully they haven't banned Brock from there yet and thus I will keep watching.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I enjoy watching Sargon, Peterson, PJW etc and people like that, but I would never pay to watch them

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would prefer their content be donation based. Chaps like Peterson, Akkad, and Watson can likely make plenty that way alone. The audience is global. It also makes it more ideologically pure. I would love the BBC to try the donation route. Can't see them doing it though. Who the fuck decided Gary Lineker was worth so much? Tyranny.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    There are better sites than Bitchute. Youtube will become obsolete. LBRY could become a competitor. The site I use has no censorship
    https://www.tfes.org
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would prefer their content be donation based. Chaps like Peterson, Akkad, and Watson can likely make plenty that way alone. The audience is global. It also makes it more ideologically pure. I would love the BBC to try the donation route. Can't see them doing it though. Who the fuck decided Gary Lineker was worth so much? Tyranny.
    Idealogically Pure? (: Says it all. What you are asking for is a safe space. Nobody more censorious than Peterson. Sueing people left, right and centre and demanding the right to decide what university subjects are acceptable.

His new cult central plans will be by invite only, comments removed if not enough people like them(agree) and be full of his human centipede like bum chums all feeding off and regurgitating each others whinging arse bile.

Lame Central for proud lobster boys.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Idealogically Pure? (: Says it all. What you are asking for is a safe space. Nobody more censorious than Peterson. Sueing people left, right and centre and demanding the right to decide what university subjects are acceptable.

His new cult central plans will be by invite only, comments removed if not enough people like them(agree) and be full of his human centipede like bum chums all feeding off and regurgitating each others whinging arse bile.

The concept of funding yourself through donations is indeed ideologically pure. It is in stark contrast to something like the BBC license fee.

At the end of the day if sites like You Tube or Patreon are going to ban people or cut off their income, then what else do you suggest? That they just be silenced? Of course like minded voices who believe they have a right to a voice are going to have to find an alternative.

Peterson should sue you for talking bollocks about him all the time.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The concept of funding yourself through donations is indeed ideologically pure. It is in stark contrast to something like the BBC license fee.

At the end of the day if sites like You Tube or Patreon are going to ban people or cut off their income, then what else do you suggest? That they just be silenced? Of course like minded voices who believe they have a right to a voice are going to have to find an alternative.

Peterson should sue you for talking bollocks about him all the time.
    You mean for expressing an opinion. For not swooning and cowering before him and doffing my cap to him as he swans about like the lord of the manor. Like you he thinks that the normal rules do not apply to him he is cut from a different cloth. It is why you can suggest other people become truck drivers and work in supermarkets when you consider yourself above such work.

It is what you do. Your default position is to defend the status quo, however corrupt, broken or outdated it is. You are like Peterson an incredibly ignorant conservative to the core. Preserve the privilege and fuck over whoever you need to make sure you keep your other ideologues in the same position to maintain your fantasy of having some kind of agency.

He is giving you a maze, a cage, a rat run with no escape and you are willing to pay for the opportunity to imprison yourself in that safe little cage in the corner of the pet shop.

The greatest trick these snakes manage is to make you believe you are free. You run down the same paths every day and think you are choosing your own destiny because you are conditioned in exactly the same way as consumers the world over are. Profit good/humans bad.

Look at how you have now adopted the language of an American Empire that you once were aware enough to question.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WTF? How do you reach any of these conclusions?

My first ever job was working in a fruit and veg shop before school fillimg shelves and bagging potatoes. I would do it 6-8:30 before school and though a tough start loved it. They even let me do Saturdays.

No work is too good for me. If I was to transition to somewhere my language was spoken I would contemplate a new move and my truck driver friend who is a natural born biker is well into it and good for him.

I will only address that point as it is late, but I shouldn't need to defend any of these daft positions really.

You invent positions and that's why Peterson should sue you.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How am I a rat in a cage? Dude, I do a 3 and a half day week that finishes at 1pm. My time is for me. Ain't nobody telling me what to do. Stick to the topic instead of casting silly aspersions.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How am I a rat in a cage? Dude, I do a 3 and a half day week that finishes at 1pm. My time is for me. Ain't nobody telling me what to do. Stick to the topic instead of casting silly aspersions.
    I stuck to the topic and because I refused to give Kermit a handjob you suggested, like a litigious American corporate sychophant, that the millionaire should sue me.

That is precisely how free you are. Free to do as programmed.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, he should sue you. 4 times. Snap at you with his lobster claws until your seratonin levels are fully depleted. No handjobs from you Mr Lobster.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    https://www.tfes.org
    Why are you replying to me with this? The thread is about video hosting sites. I like LBRY because it is de-centralized. There are other sites like DTube, Steemit, Dlive, BitTube and Brighteon but Bitchute seems the best of those. The video hosting site I use is one of only few that kept the Christchurch live stream event up
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information