Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WBSS Cruiserweight Series

Almost fell outta my chair seeing boxing as top thread today . Thanks for the updates, tough loss for Tabiti and team Mayweather.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missed the fight but Briedis wins controversially he elbowed Glowacki deliberately and should have been disqualified. Glowacki was knocked down twice and way after the 3rd round. Briedis even said he knew the bell went at the end of the round.

Briedis knew he would not get disqualified at home. The ref would not get out alive.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dorticos isn’t a great fighter but he is good enough. He seemed to have the easiest path to the final.

The second fight was crazy. That elbow was uncalled for. I think it was in the moment of being frustrated by getting hit straight in the back of the head. I think the ref made the right call though. Glowacki sold it like it was a huge elbow. It was decent but not a full on elbow.

The bell sounded weird so I think the ref heard the bell but didn’t realize what it was. There is no way he didn’t hear it. It kept ringing for about ten seconds. Breidis was probably going to get him out of there either way. Good fight while it lasted.

Breidis should pretty easily beat Dorticos in the finals. He might stop him.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just wstched Breidis v Glowacki, bizzare, terrible elbow from Breidis, really blatant and hard and the bell was ringing for quite some time before the ref stopped the round, let the polish chap get beaten up more and more.... Really crooked... Really bad elbow, really bad ref.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Elbow , then he kicks the crap out of him for 35 seconds after the bell.

NO CONTEST should be the result.

Ref needs to be sacked.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The elbow was a cracker disqualified yes but imagine the riot .😁

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    The elbow was a cracker disqualified yes but imagine the riot .😁
    That was the reason why the disqualification did not happen
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The divisions are very active with the top boxers still facing each other. Glowacki was also dirty, so he really can not complain about the elbow. He should have received 5 minutes to recover. The ref was awful. I do not know how he did not listen to the bell. Anyway Brieds seemed to knock out Glowacki right away. The right hand from Dorticos was awesome. Bridis vs. Dorticos is a good fight. I hope Dorticos will win, but I think Briedis will be the final tournament winner

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    The divisions are very active with the top boxers still facing each other. Glowacki was also dirty, so he really can not complain about the elbow. He should have received 5 minutes to recover. The ref was awful. I do not know how he did not listen to the bell. Anyway Brieds seemed to knock out Glowacki right away. The right hand from Dorticos was awesome. Bridis vs. Dorticos is a good fight. I hope Dorticos will win, but I think Briedis will be the final tournament winner
    By far your longest post and best English so far

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    Thank you very much, but I can not accept any achievements, I use Google Translate to prevent harm to anyone. It helps me to better configure my text. I understand that my English is not good but I do my best

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know what to make of that elbow, it was in retaliation to a pretty nasty rabbit punch, which wasnt the first Glowacki threw. I think a 5 minute break would have been as good a call as any. The ref not ending the round was ridiculous, I loved the British commentator, whoever it was. The only possible saving grace for the ref was that the bell sounded like one that would signal recess in an elementary school, Ive never heard that in a fight, was it broken or something

Also, is it true that ref is the husband of Adelaide Byrd? What a joke if so, get them the hell out of boxing.

El Kabong Guest

Breidis vs Glowacki was an absolute shitshow ....that ref was fucking atrocious. The ref had no confidence to step in, dude you're THE authority in the ring whether you like it or not you have to police the action!!!

Breidis SEEMS to be a much better boxer but Dorticos can fucking punch. Boxers typically beat pure punchers, but Breidis doesn't always move his head and if he's plodding forward not moving his head then Dorticos will move it for him. Dorticos needs to paw with that jab, hook off it, feint with the right hand, lull Breidis into a false sense of security and then drop the hammer on him.

For however long it lasts it should be a fun fight, I hope both Tabiti and Glowacki recover well, Tabiti especially....a KO like that and he might never be the same fighter again.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Breidis vs Glowacki was an absolute shitshow ....that ref was fucking atrocious. The ref had no confidence to step in, dude you're THE authority in the ring whether you like it or not you have to police the action!!!

Breidis SEEMS to be a much better boxer but Dorticos can fucking punch. Boxers typically beat pure punchers, but Breidis doesn't always move his head and if he's plodding forward not moving his head then Dorticos will move it for him. Dorticos needs to paw with that jab, hook off it, feint with the right hand, lull Breidis into a false sense of security and then drop the hammer on him.

For however long it lasts it should be a fun fight, I hope both Tabiti and Glowacki recover well, Tabiti especially....a KO like that and he might never be the same fighter again.
    Dorticos isn’t a good boxer. He has a great punch but I don’t think he will win more than a few rounds. Breidis is pretty legit. He has a pretty good punch too. Dorticos always has a chance with his punch but I just doubt he will get to Breidis

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you very much, but I can not accept any achievements, I use Google Translate to prevent harm to anyone. It helps me to better configure my text. I understand that my English is not good but I do my best
    Many here only do their best when it comes to English
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shows how good Noel Gevor is. Robert Byrd is 74. Friends in high places
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Thread Information