Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: do they air cops in the UK?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1072
    Cool Clicks

    Default do they air cops in the UK?

    cops is the greatest show ever, one time on cops this guy starts running and they tackle him and he starts bitching that his leg hurts and that he uses a cane, and the cop goes... 'yeah... u got the CO-CAINE'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,322
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1978
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?

    yes

    Hope this helps

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1072
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?

    is it the american version or do they have a british version?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,322
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1978
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    is it the american version or do they have a british version?
    america

    it would be called "bobbys" if it was the UK version

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,322
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1978
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    is it the american version or do they have a british version?
    america

    it would be called "bobbys" if it was the UK version
    and the theme tune would be...


    naughy mates... naughty mates... what you gonna do when they come for you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1072
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    is it the american version or do they have a british version?
    america

    it would be called "bobbys" if it was the UK version
    and the theme tune would be...


    naughy mates... naughty mates... what you gonna do when they come for you
    HAHAHAHAHAA

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: do they air cops in the UK?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing