Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73

Thread: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Royal Kunia, Oahu
    Posts
    4,651
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2033
    Cool Clicks

    Default If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Get his ass kicked in the ufc, If I remember correctly he fought in something like the UFC and got his back broke.
    Hidden Content

    Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guatemala, Guatemala
    Posts
    579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    763
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    He would get his ass beat. Bums like the Gracies would have destroyed him at the first UFC, just like they did to all the other martial arts "masters". Bruce Lee's crudentials are shaky as it is, and his meager fighting record (7 fights or so) is even worse. Nobody really knows who won his one big match against the Gung Fu master in SF (most accounts have it recorded as a draw, with the Gung Fu refusing to use kicks for fear of literally killing Bruce Lee).
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. CatharinesOntarioCanada
    Posts
    2,862
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    I wonder how the five deadly venoms would have done. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Deadly_Venoms


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D
    He would get his ass beat. Bums like the Gracies would have destroyed him at the first UFC, just like they did to all the other martial arts "masters". Bruce Lee's crudentials are shaky as it is, and his meager fighting record (7 fights or so) is even worse. Nobody really knows who won his one big match against the Gung Fu master in SF (most accounts have it recorded as a draw, with the Gung Fu refusing to use kicks for fear of literally killing Bruce Lee).
    Was that the one Bruce had to fight in order to be allowed to train Americans in chinese martial arts? If so, then Bruce had to have won.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Guatemala, Guatemala
    Posts
    579
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    763
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    http://www.lakungfu.com/sifujackmanwong.html

    Long read, but worth it. Gives you another side of the Bruce Lee story that you never really hear about.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4728
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D
    http://www.lakungfu.com/sifujackmanwong.html

    Long read, but worth it. Gives you another side of the Bruce Lee story that you never really hear about.
    While that was a good read and all I have but one thing to say.

    IF Sifu Wong was in a fight where his life was threaten, and he didn't defend himself as best as he could for fear of jail time. I don't know about the rest of you but If it boils down to your life or my life in a fight, then guess what? It was nice to know 'ya.

    I for one like to believe that Master Bruce won that fight.

    But like I said good read.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    the UFC don't allow death moves.. that’s the Bruce Lee ticket... break the knee cap , snap the neck !


    as long as there are rules. who knows?? if they going to be rules Boxing is the only sport that has charisma. style and so on.. that’s my opinion..
    !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4728
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Thought I'd bump this one to the top since theres another Lee thread around.

    Plus that link that HeavyD posted really is a good read.

  9. #9
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDukeof74
    Get his a** kicked in the ufc, If I remember correctly he fought in something like the UFC and got his back broke.
    Get his ass kicked.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Since people want to continue with this sillieness

    Anoyone want to guess what Lee's striking speed from 3 feet away was?
    500ths of second
    Hed wipe these UFC types out in nanoseconds,he isnt a movie star,who used martial arts to make good action sequences
    He was a martial artist who made movies to pay the bills
    Theres a reason Dana White called Lee the "Father Of MMA"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,571
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    930
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Since people want to continue with this sillieness

    Anoyone want to guess what Lee's striking speed from 3 feet away was?
    500ths of second
    Hed wipe these UFC types out in nanoseconds,he isnt a movie star,who used martial arts to make good action sequences
    He was a martial artist who made movies to pay the bills
    Theres a reason Dana White called Lee the "Father Of MMA"
    not if he hit like a woman....and I'm not really sure I buy that stat anyway
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Since people want to continue with this sillieness

    Anoyone want to guess what Lee's striking speed from 3 feet away was?
    500ths of second
    Hed wipe these UFC types out in nanoseconds,he isnt a movie star,who used martial arts to make good action sequences
    He was a martial artist who made movies to pay the bills
    Theres a reason Dana White called Lee the "Father Of MMA"
    not if he hit like a woman....and I'm not really sure I buy that stat anyway
    Well its a good thing he didnt hit like a woman
    At the 64 Invitational he knocked a guy off his feet throwing a punch with his arm fully extended first and then throwing
    The 1 Inch Punch
    Every year some body building magazine runs an article on his physique because frankly most people cant figure out how he did it

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,603
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1028
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Since people want to continue with this sillieness

    Anoyone want to guess what Lee's striking speed from 3 feet away was?
    500ths of second
    Hed wipe these UFC types out in nanoseconds,he isnt a movie star,who used martial arts to make good action sequences
    He was a martial artist who made movies to pay the bills
    Theres a reason Dana White called Lee the "Father Of MMA"
    not if he hit like a woman....and I'm not really sure I buy that stat anyway
    Well its a good thing he didnt hit like a woman
    At the 64 Invitational he knocked a guy off his feet throwing a punch with his arm fully extended first and then throwing
    The 1 Inch Punch
    Every year some body building magazine runs an article on his physique because frankly most people cant figure out how he did it
    Don't know anything about the punch parts but...... I can confirm the body building magazine stuff. I have read numerous articles about him in those type of publications. He did alot of the electro stimulation machines stuff too.
    Hidden Content

    My favorite Boxer.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    Quote Originally Posted by luvfightgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChilds
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Since people want to continue with this sillieness

    Anoyone want to guess what Lee's striking speed from 3 feet away was?
    500ths of second
    Hed wipe these UFC types out in nanoseconds,he isnt a movie star,who used martial arts to make good action sequences
    He was a martial artist who made movies to pay the bills
    Theres a reason Dana White called Lee the "Father Of MMA"
    not if he hit like a woman....and I'm not really sure I buy that stat anyway
    Well its a good thing he didnt hit like a woman
    At the 64 Invitational he knocked a guy off his feet throwing a punch with his arm fully extended first and then throwing
    The 1 Inch Punch
    Every year some body building magazine runs an article on his physique because frankly most people cant figure out how he did it
    Don't know anything about the punch parts but...... I can confirm the body building magazine stuff. I have read numerous articles about him in those type of publications. He did alot of the electro stimulation machines stuff too.
    The 64 one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS3OTNger8
    A later one with some nice slow mo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS6aMdskKSo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,571
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    930
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If Bruce Lee was alive today....He would.........

    ummm...he pushed a guy....whats the big deal
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing