Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?



    is someone promoting that there will be unifications between cotto judah margarito and williams?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,748
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1140
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?

    Cotto vs Margarito was on the cards a while back so I don't see why not.. It's very logical to match up the two winners but you never know.. To think guys like Clottey Collazo Mosley are still there for either winner to face as well... We could have some real excitement at WW soon. In a perfect world all of those guys could fight each other in some way and if one man is left standing so to speak that would be enough to bring Floyd out of retirement to face them at 147.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?

    COTTO will become HUGE once he unifies!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,927
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    859
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    COTTO will become HUGE once he unifies!
    Agreed. But Mosley beats him.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Quote Originally Posted by shza
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    COTTO will become HUGE once he unifies!
    Agreed. But Mosley beats him.
    that would be SWEET huh? ssm vs cotto after he unifies?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1484
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Cotto vs Margarito was on the cards a while back so I don't see why not.. It's very logical to match up the two winners but you never know.. To think guys like Clottey Collazo Mosley are still there for either winner to face as well... We could have some real excitement at WW soon. In a perfect world all of those guys could fight each other in some way and if one man is left standing so to speak that would be enough to bring Floyd out of retirement to face them at 147.
    Thats the sort of great shit that boxing needs!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    i really hope that the tournement goes through


    two things...


    ever notice how in that somoking commercial that guy with the voice box deal STILL has a hispanic accent with that shit

    also

    yo i forgot the second thing

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    and yo, cotto, i liked him and all, but yo fuckin judah will KTFO him, he will allways be my man tho for FUCKING up magalini

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    OH YEAH!!!!!!!

    I REMEMBER THE SECOND THING

    is it just my drunk ass or does gary coilemans leg look EXTREMLEY FUCKED THE FUCK UP in that picture

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    maybe thats tights...

    but thats soem baggy ass tights tho

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    OH YEAH!!!!!!!

    I REMEMBER THE SECOND THING

    is it just my drunk a** or does gary coilemans leg look EXTREMLEY FUCKED THE F*** UP in that picture
    where do u see garey coleman at?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,509
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    OH YEAH!!!!!!!

    I REMEMBER THE SECOND THING

    is it just my drunk a** or does gary coilemans leg look EXTREMLEY FUCKED THE F*** UP in that picture
    where do u see garey coleman at?
    NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

    dont tell me thatn kid on alis lap ismt gary colemsan!!!


    i th9oougfht it was him for spoooo long

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    7,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1558
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher
    OH YEAH!!!!!!!

    I REMEMBER THE SECOND THING

    is it just my drunk a** or does gary coilemans leg look EXTREMLEY FUCKED THE F*** UP in that picture
    where do u see garey coleman at?
    NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

    dont tell me thatn kid on alis lap ismt gary colemsan!!!


    i th9oougfht it was him for spoooo long
    First thing.... Sal, drink some water and go to bed Second... Its Gary Coleman
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2117
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEME

    Yeah I'd like the winners of Cotto/ Judah & Margarito/ Williams to meet in their immediate next fight.

    Mosley & Cintron could pair up & fight the winner of that bout.

    Cotto/ Judah = Cotto
    Margarito/ Williams= Margarito

    Cotto/ Margarito = Cotto
    Mosley/ Cintron = Mosley

    Cotto/ Mosley =

    Some dream match-ups there!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,449
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    832
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOOOOA, I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING, WTF = WW TOURNEMENT?

    Quote Originally Posted by SalTheButcher


    is someone promoting that there will be unifications between cotto judah margarito and williams?
    The way I understood it, was that Cotto-Margarito was gonna happen, but I think(not 100%), the Williams camp went to the WBO(Margarito's belt), and got the mandatory to take place before the cotto fight. Then, since Cotto, and Margarito are both promoted by Top Rank, there is a verbal agreement, that if both win, they will fight each other next. But, this is boxing, and who knows.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing