Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: English Premier League Prediction

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    844
    Cool Clicks

    Default English Premier League Prediction

    OK Kids. We're one week away and my beloved West ham have bought a load of players, mainly British, I'm pleased to say. I think we'll do better than last year but not as good as some are hoping...

    I really believe Arsenal are going to have a cracking year this year as Wenger is the bollocks and really knows his stuff..

    Liverpool will do well in Europe but not the league. Newcastle will have a good season but will be better the following year when Big Head II has had time to stamp his authority on the club.

    1 - Arsenal (also League Cup Winners)
    2 - Manchester Utd (Champions League Winners)
    3 - Chelsea (FA Cup Winners)
    4 - Tottenham
    5 - Liverpool
    6 - Newcastle
    7 - Man City
    8 - Everton
    9 - Portsmouth
    10 - West Ham
    11 - Sunderland
    12 - Fulham
    13 - Birmingham
    14 - Villa
    15 - Boro
    16 - Blackburn
    17 - Reading
    18 - Wigan
    19 - Bolton
    20 - Derby
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1097
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by taansend
    OK Kids. We're one week away and my beloved West ham have bought a load of players, mainly British, I'm pleased to say. I think we'll do better than last year but not as good as some are hoping...

    I really believe Arsenal are going to have a cracking year this year as Wenger is the bollocks and really knows his stuff..

    Liverpool will do well in Europe but not the league. Newcastle will have a good season but will be better the following year when Big Head II has had time to stamp his authority on the club.

    1 - Arsenal (also League Cup Winners)
    2 - Manchester Utd (Champions League Winners)
    3 - Chelsea (FA Cup Winners)
    4 - Tottenham
    5 - Liverpool
    6 - Newcastle
    7 - Man City
    8 - Everton
    9 - Portsmouth
    10 - West Ham
    11 - Sunderland
    12 - Fulham
    13 - Birmingham
    14 - Villa
    15 - Boro
    16 - Blackburn
    17 - Reading
    18 - Wigan
    19 - Bolton
    20 - Derby

    Im a United fan and its defintly between ourselves and the Chelski, Arsenal have not got the experience and big time players for 38 games to win the Premiership, i wouldnt rule another good CL run, but id say top 4 is there best hope, id say genuine 50/50 race between us and the Chelski.

    No way Bolton come 19th not a chance in hell, they have a decent squad and Anelka who will bag them 15 goals Bolton will be easily top 10 imo. This is my prediction:

    1. Man United ( Well maybe be a bit bias but ike i say 50/50)
    2. Chelsea
    3. Liverpool
    4. Arsenal
    5. Spurs
    6. Newcastle
    7. Everton
    8. Blackburn
    9. Aston Villa
    10. Bolton
    11. Porstsmouth
    12. Man City
    13. West Ham
    14. M'Boro
    15. Fulham
    16. Reading
    17. Sunderland
    18. Birmingham
    19. Wigan
    20. Derby

    I love Keano but i actully wouldnt be suprised if Sunderland went down they havent really bought anyone who you would say great signing.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    801
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    startd doing it but started getting to hard

    anyways

    1 man utd
    2 chelsea
    3 liverpool
    4 tottenham
    5 arsenal
    6 newcastle
    7 blackburn
    8 portsmouth
    9 west ham
    10 everton

    anything under that fuck em
    I'm the real pretty boy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    844
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by beds
    startd doing it but started getting to hard

    anyways

    1 man utd
    2 chelsea
    3 liverpool
    4 tottenham
    5 arsenal
    6 newcastle
    7 blackburn
    8 portsmouth
    9 west ham
    10 everton

    anything under that fuck em
    You put the hammers in the top ten and thats what matters
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,837
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    801
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    hammers would of finished mid table last year if they had 1 player playinhg every game

    tevez nope not the ugly vamp


    dean ashton - pure class
    I'm the real pretty boy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    729
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    844
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by beds
    hammers would of finished mid table last year if they had 1 player playinhg every game

    tevez nope not the ugly vamp


    dean ashton - pure class
    Well he's back now mate and scored against Roma today....
    I'm never drinking again (I am a liar)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,507
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1097
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,640
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    839
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship

    no words are needed


    [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t24rm7L7ddI[/youtube]

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,620
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship
    Liverpool are my team so its Liverpool all the way!! Ive been a Liverpool fan since my Dad took me to games as a kid.

    What on earth made you a Liverpool fan though, Lyle?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    4,759
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1033
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983
    Quote Originally Posted by taansend
    OK Kids. We're one week away and my beloved West ham have bought a load of players, mainly British, I'm pleased to say. I think we'll do better than last year but not as good as some are hoping...

    I really believe Arsenal are going to have a cracking year this year as Wenger is the bollocks and really knows his stuff..

    Liverpool will do well in Europe but not the league. Newcastle will have a good season but will be better the following year when Big Head II has had time to stamp his authority on the club.

    1 - Arsenal (also League Cup Winners)
    2 - Manchester Utd (Champions League Winners)
    3 - Chelsea (FA Cup Winners)
    4 - Tottenham
    5 - Liverpool
    6 - Newcastle
    7 - Man City
    8 - Everton
    9 - Portsmouth
    10 - West Ham
    11 - Sunderland
    12 - Fulham
    13 - Birmingham
    14 - Villa
    15 - Boro
    16 - Blackburn
    17 - Reading
    18 - Wigan
    19 - Bolton
    20 - Derby

    Im a United fan and its defintly between ourselves and the Chelski, Arsenal have not got the experience and big time players for 38 games to win the Premiership, i wouldnt rule another good CL run, but id say top 4 is there best hope, id say genuine 50/50 race between us and the Chelski.

    No way Bolton come 19th not a chance in hell, they have a decent squad and Anelka who will bag them 15 goals Bolton will be easily top 10 imo. This is my prediction:

    1. Man United ( Well maybe be a bit bias but ike i say 50/50)
    2. Chelsea
    3. Liverpool
    4. Arsenal
    5. Spurs
    6. Newcastle
    7. Everton
    8. Blackburn
    9. Aston Villa
    10. Bolton
    11. Porstsmouth
    12. Man City
    13. West Ham
    14. M'Boro
    15. Fulham
    16. Reading
    17. Sunderland
    18. Birmingham
    19. Wigan
    20. Derby

    I love Keano but i actully wouldnt be suprised if Sunderland went down they havent really bought anyone who you would say great signing.
    Yours is prolly the most realistic list i seen atm skel, although i think the filthy mackems will od better then 17, 12-15 i think... i think my beloved toon are going to be 5th or 4th - F*** arsenal tere ar eon the way down...but the winner will be either chelski or the scum, both have great teams and managers, i think chelski are the btter of the two tho, and should win with the scum coming in second, liverpool close 'stealing' third place gunna be close for 4th with arsenal and the toon battling it out, spurs firmly set at 6 with west ham and their reject players crying at 7:P

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,507
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2983
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship
    Liverpool are my team so its Liverpool all the way!! Ive been a Liverpool fan since my Dad took me to games as a kid.

    What on earth made you a Liverpool fan though, Lyle?
    I've been a 'Pool fan for a while now....I've watched them for a long time but my favorite game was the Champions League Finals vs AC Milan in 2005 where they came back from 3 goals down to win on penalty kicks.

    It was a beautiful match but honestly they played better last year vs Milan.

    Steven Gerrard doesn't get enough publicity....IMO he's a the best midfielder England has hands down much less Liverpool.

    I've got both the red and yellow kits, I was pissed the new black kit came out right after I bought the yellow one, the black kit is cool as hell
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,620
    Mentioned
    881 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by miles
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    LIVERPOOL #1!!!

    Torres, Kuyt, and Crouch will lead the Reds to the Championship
    Liverpool are my team so its Liverpool all the way!! Ive been a Liverpool fan since my Dad took me to games as a kid.

    What on earth made you a Liverpool fan though, Lyle?
    I've been a 'Pool fan for a while now....I've watched them for a long time but my favorite game was the Champions League Finals vs AC Milan in 2005 where they came back from 3 goals down to win on penalty kicks.

    It was a beautiful match but honestly they played better last year vs Milan.

    Steven Gerrard doesn't get enough publicity....IMO he's a the best midfielder England has hands down much less Liverpool.

    I've got both the red and yellow kits, I was pissed the new black kit came out right after I bought the yellow one, the black kit is cool as hell
    I agree that we were unfortunate last time out again the Milan crew.

    Gerrard is a quality player through and through. Hopefully he will finish out his career with the reds.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Greg, aka Killersheep has signed up for the yahoo fantasy football game with me, after he randomly put a pin in the league table and picked Aston Villa as his favourite side....anyone else wants in drop me a PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Essex Mafia
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2133
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: English Premier League Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by taansend
    OK Kids. We're one week away and my beloved West ham have bought a load of players, mainly British, I'm pleased to say. I think we'll do better than last year but not as good as some are hoping...

    I really believe Arsenal are going to have a cracking year this year as Wenger is the bollocks and really knows his stuff..

    Liverpool will do well in Europe but not the league. Newcastle will have a good season but will be better the following year when Big Head II has had time to stamp his authority on the club.

    1 - Arsenal (also League Cup Winners)
    2 - Manchester Utd (Champions League Winners)
    3 - Chelsea (FA Cup Winners)
    4 - Tottenham
    5 - Liverpool
    6 - Newcastle
    7 - Man City
    8 - Everton
    9 - Portsmouth
    10 - West Ham
    11 - Sunderland
    12 - Fulham
    13 - Birmingham
    14 - Villa
    15 - Boro
    16 - Blackburn
    17 - Reading
    18 - Wigan
    19 - Bolton
    20 - Derby

    1 Utd
    2 Chelsea
    3 Liverpool
    4 Arsenal
    5 Spurs



    18 Wigan
    19 Bolton
    20 Derby
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing