Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Posts
    2,532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    812
    Cool Clicks

    Default Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    As many people that are out there crying about some baby eating pitbulls, those same people should be crying about hunting animals. But they're not


    The reason is simple.................. The people that are all of a sudden "animal rights activists," didn't give a S*** about dog fighting until the media told them to.

    These people are sheep.


    Do you shed tears anytime some chicken is killed??

    The ignorant answer is "No, chickens aren't smart like dogs."

    WTF ever


    I happen to know for a fact that there is a chicken at the "Tropicana," hotel and casino in Las Vegas that plays tic tac toe, and if you can beat it (no human ever has ) you win like $100,000.00 or some shyt.

    How many pitbulls can beat humans at tic tac toe??


    ZERO................ Never has it happened, never will it happen. That's because pits aren't as smart as the chickens that are slaughtered by the tens of thousands everyday.

    Nobody says anything about this, because the media hasn't told them to yet



    So what's more fair........... dog fighting, or other animals that are hunted for sport??


    Dogs get to live unless they lose so bad that they can't function anymore. Deer, Foxes, and other "game," animals are out in the wild being stalked by humans..... eating in a pasture...... mating....... doing whatever, then "BOOM," they're shot and killed so they can end up as someones coat, or their heads decorate somebody's wall.



    Why is this??








    Because the media has yet to herd the sheep in the direction where they tell the sheep that "This is wrong."






    The sheep can sad click me all they want, but I challenge somebody to bring a strong arguement against what I have just posted.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Man,you have abolutely 0 idea bout what your mouthing off about
    I mean 0

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Posts
    2,532
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    812
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Man,you have abolutely 0 idea bout what your mouthing off about
    I mean 0


    Here's the first response................



    Sure enough, it does nothing to address the valid points I made in my post.







    NEXT!!!!!!!!!





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Man,you have abolutely 0 idea bout what your mouthing off about
    I mean 0


    Here's the first response................



    Sure enough, it does nothing to address the valid points I made in my post.







    NEXT!!!!!!!!!




    There werent any
    I grew up on farms,and own a pit
    A female cow is relatively docile and you can have a friendly relatsionship,all males even the steers are knuckleheads
    Horses exist so little girls can have their pictures taken on them
    Pigs are very smart,and also very aggressive
    Chickens are psychopaths
    Ducks are very, nice animals,I cant even fathom eating duck
    Deer,while I like them,overpopulate,and some need to be taken down,for their own sake
    Same with Racoons,I had to arrow two of them this year,I didnt want too,but they were getting dangerous
    And any dog,in the right household will revert to its pack mentality and view itself as a valued household member
    I wasnt kidding sonny,you realy didnt know what you were talking about
    Now if youd like to dig yourself deeper,its all on you......................

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a local pub near you.
    Posts
    7,652
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2590
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Being good at tic tac toe does not make you intelligent......never have I heard of this being a sole indicator of intelligence.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a local pub near you.
    Posts
    7,652
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2590
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Man,you have abolutely 0 idea bout what your mouthing off about
    I mean 0


    Here's the first response................



    Sure enough, it does nothing to address the valid points I made in my post.







    NEXT!!!!!!!!!




    There werent any
    I grew up on farms,and own a pit
    A female cow is relatively docile and you can have a friendly relatsionship,all males even the steers are knuckleheads
    Horses exist so little girls can have their pictures taken on them
    Pigs are very smart,and also very aggressive
    Chickens are psychopaths
    Ducks are very, nice animals,I cant even fathom eating duck
    Deer,while I like them,overpopulate,and some need to be taken down,for their own sake
    Same with Racoons,I had to arrow two of them this year,I didnt want too,but they were getting dangerous
    And any dog,in the right household will revert to its pack mentality and view itself as a valued household member
    I wasnt kidding sonny,you realy didnt know what you were talking about
    Now if youd like to dig yourself deeper,its all on you......................

    I actually disagree with cattle part of your observation. As a bunch, I would munch rather mess around with steers than hiefers..they can be some real bitches. The tamest animal I ever knew of was a 1,500 plus pound angus bull.......so I don't know. I think all breeds and systems are different though, but I have handled alot of cattle.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    You do have a point 702. I mean pigs are quite intelligent as animals go, but I don't think I would draw too much flak if I opened a restaurant and sold pork chops. Dog steaks however would get me strung up I'm sure, no matter how good they tasted. However, dog fights are a bit of a different story. If Vick fought pigs, I'm pretty sure he'd still be in trouble.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,077
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1853
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Was the rooster trained to play tic-tac-toe or did he just strut up to the roulette table one day and start bragging about his skills? You could teach a dog to play tic-tac-toe but he'd drool all over the board. Besides, a large part of the reason a human has never beat the rooster is because it's hard to concentrate when you are watching a cock hold a pencil.

    I've seen dogs charge couragesly into burning buildings and carry out babies. Can a rooster do that? Huh, can it?


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    955
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    No disrespect mate but we eat chickens, we don't eat dogs. Thats why the fruckers are slaughtered everyday.They are damn tasty too in a bap with some mayo. I take it you are vegetarian? I'd hate to think you were being a hypocrite.

    Also, the whole animal rights thing in regard to foxes, deers etc has been about long before the dog fighting scene. Its always been about, it has just as many supporters as it always has. I gather your gripe is with the media. The media has a massive influence over the public as we all know. Yes the dog fighting thing is hot at the moment but thats why. its a hot topic. Fox hunting will always be there but wahst the point in making a story about it if its not going to sell papers?

    I am trying to fathom your point. If you are trying to say that people are sheep then you would be correct. Thats hardly a point worth arguing though is it? As there is nothing new there.

    The first line of your post is also pretty important. "As many people that are out there crying about some baby eating pitbulls, those same people should be crying about hunting animals. But they're not"

    What are you trying to say here. What point are you trying to make? Are you saying that a baby getting mauled by a pitbull is less important that a chicken being killed to make a Zinger tower meal? If thats the case then ffs mate get real.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    955
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Was the rooster trained to play tic-tac-toe or did he just strut up to the roulette table one day and start bragging about his skills? You could teach a dog to play tic-tac-toe but he'd drool all over the board. Besides, a large part of the reason a human has never beat the rooster is because it's hard to concentrate when you are watching a cock hold a pencil.

    I've seen dogs charge couragesly into burning buildings and carry out babies. Can a rooster do that? Huh, can it?

    What a great point.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    As many people that are out there crying about some baby eating pitbulls, those same people should be crying about hunting animals. But they're not


    The reason is simple.................. The people that are all of a sudden "animal rights activists," didn't give a S*** about dog fighting until the media told them to.

    These people are sheep.


    Do you shed tears anytime some chicken is killed??

    The ignorant answer is "No, chickens aren't smart like dogs."

    WTF ever


    I happen to know for a fact that there is a chicken at the "Tropicana," hotel and casino in Las Vegas that plays tic tac toe, and if you can beat it (no human ever has ) you win like $100,000.00 or some shyt.

    How many pitbulls can beat humans at tic tac toe??


    ZERO................ Never has it happened, never will it happen. That's because pits aren't as smart as the chickens that are slaughtered by the tens of thousands everyday.

    Nobody says anything about this, because the media hasn't told them to yet



    So what's more fair........... dog fighting, or other animals that are hunted for sport??


    Dogs get to live unless they lose so bad that they can't function anymore. Deer, Foxes, and other "game," animals are out in the wild being stalked by humans..... eating in a pasture...... mating....... doing whatever, then "BOOM," they're shot and killed so they can end up as someones coat, or their heads decorate somebody's wall.



    Why is this??








    Because the media has yet to herd the sheep in the direction where they tell the sheep that "This is wrong."






    The sheep can sad click me all they want, but I challenge somebody to bring a strong arguement against what I have just posted.
    Hunting is legal, dog fighting is not...hunting is regulated, dog fighting is not and if you don't care about the legal side of this issue please continue reading.

    Animals that are hunted are not tortured before they are killed....you don't see deer hunters taking bucks out one knee at a time.

    And honestly all the hunters I know have a fondness and respect for nature and they use what they kill so in the end HUNTING HAS A PURPOSE...dog fighting is just cruel for no reason...maybe for betting but it's still not a good reason to do it.

    Hunting has happened since the dawn of time and it's fed our ancestors....dog fighting has been around a long time but it hasn't really had a positive affect of society

    I know of no guys who love dog fighting who have a respect for nature...infact their hobby alone shows how much disrespect for nature they have.

    Animals are killed for more reasons than clothes and decoration...don't be naive! Not all hunters are the ""Great White Hunters" who ravage Africa killing the biggest, baddest animals just for shits and giggles....most hunters kill an animal, clean it, eat it, and use as much of the animal as they can so they can justify the hunting.

    The media does make a lot of fuss over some stupid stuff but the Michael Vick incident in my opinion is not something they alone totally blew up. Michael Vick had star power and pair that with dog fighting and 24/7 news and you've got a fucking PR catastrophe for Vick and the NFL.


    And why don't people consider chickens smart?....because it might lead to them having trouble eating chicken and KFC just can't afford that .....that and very few people have pet chickens
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,424
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    955
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by Munky
    No disrespect mate but we eat chickens, we don't eat dogs. Thats why the fruckers are slaughtered everyday.They are damn tasty too in a bap with some mayo. I take it you are vegetarian? I'd hate to think you were being a hypocrite.

    Also, the whole animal rights thing in regard to foxes, deers etc has been about long before the dog fighting scene. Its always been about, it has just as many supporters as it always has. I gather your gripe is with the media. The media has a massive influence over the public as we all know. Yes the dog fighting thing is hot at the moment but thats why. its a hot topic. Fox hunting will always be there but wahst the point in making a story about it if its not going to sell papers?

    I am trying to fathom your point. If you are trying to say that people are sheep then you would be correct. Thats hardly a point worth arguing though is it? As there is nothing new there.

    The first line of your post is also pretty important. "As many people that are out there crying about some baby eating pitbulls, those same people should be crying about hunting animals. But they're not"

    What are you trying to say here. What point are you trying to make? Are you saying that a baby getting mauled by a pitbull is less important that a chicken being killed to make a Zinger tower meal? If thats the case then ffs mate get real.

    Hang on. ignore my last bit. I understand what you are trying to say now. Why are people crying about pitbulls that harm humans when chickens don't hurt a fly.

    Sorry mate i read it wrong. My other points still stand though.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Monkey
    Man,you have abolutely 0 idea bout what your mouthing off about
    I mean 0


    Here's the first response................



    Sure enough, it does nothing to address the valid points I made in my post.







    NEXT!!!!!!!!!




    There werent any
    I grew up on farms,and own a pit
    A female cow is relatively docile and you can have a friendly relatsionship,all males even the steers are knuckleheads
    Horses exist so little girls can have their pictures taken on them
    Pigs are very smart,and also very aggressive
    Chickens are psychopaths
    Ducks are very, nice animals,I cant even fathom eating duck
    Deer,while I like them,overpopulate,and some need to be taken down,for their own sake
    Same with Racoons,I had to arrow two of them this year,I didnt want too,but they were getting dangerous
    And any dog,in the right household will revert to its pack mentality and view itself as a valued household member
    I wasnt kidding sonny,you realy didnt know what you were talking about
    Now if youd like to dig yourself deeper,its all on you......................

    I actually disagree with cattle part of your observation. As a bunch, I would munch rather mess around with steers than hiefers..they can be some real bitches. The tamest animal I ever knew of was a 1,500 plus pound angus bull.......so I don't know. I think all breeds and systems are different though, but I have handled alot of cattle.
    Only had one heifer I had a serious issue with,and she was mastitis prone,so not a real shocker there
    Ive watched steers start to take apart their fencing to get at someon

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a local pub near you.
    Posts
    7,652
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2590
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    YOu must be talking about dairy cattle......I don't have any experience with those.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    7,899
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dog Fighting vs. Hunting Animals

    Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer
    YOu must be talking about dairy cattle......I don't have any experience with those.
    Yeah Holsteins and Jersey Reds

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing