Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,797
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4893
    Cool Clicks

    Default ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Eubank is my fav. Brit fighter and have always defended him thru all. It sad to see him bring shit! like this to himself...
    When he fought Benn, I was rooting for him. Simply The Best, is now gonna be 'Under Arrest'

    I was also chatting with a friend thru YouTube that's in the UK he said Eubanks on the newspaper with big bold letters saying "Arrest Me" or something like that.... anyone know?


    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ne...6908-20120084/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlottetown, Canada
    Posts
    2,292
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2478
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    It does not appear to be a very serious change. He'll get a fine and then community service. That is the protester mix handed out by most courts.

    Even skipping that court date will not do much. It will only get him fingerprinted and released and a new court date set.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,797
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4893
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanrw
    It does not appear to be a very serious change. He'll get a fine and then community service. That is the protester mix handed out by most courts.

    Even skipping that court date will not do much. It will only get him fingerprinted and released and a new court date set.
    CC#51 Deanrw and thanks for the response....
    I guess I thought it was more serious then that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    772
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    860
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    he might need locking up for his own safty the guys a nut case, he always brought a smile to my face.
    dont Fuck with the chuck

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,797
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4893
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by gudnite vienna
    he might need locking up for his own safty the guys a nut case, he always brought a smile to my face.
    Yeah! Eubank was born to be an entertainer.
    Something tells me he's like a long lost Jackson. Me thinks it would have been "The Jackson 6" insetead of "The Jackson 5".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,367
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2419
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Not really shocking, hasn't he been involved in a lot of these protests? On the other hand was shocking to see that DD didn't start this thread.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,797
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4893
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Not really shocking, hasn't he been involved in a lot of these protests? On the other hand was shocking to see that DD didn't start this thread.
    Well DD changed his name or created a new account.
    It's hard to keep track of people since everyones into changing their names. But one way or another in the end we find out who's who.

    By the way where's alex_w?

  8. #8
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Never really liked Eubank to be honest, i always liked Watson and Benn better.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,367
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2419
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Not really shocking, hasn't he been involved in a lot of these protests? On the other hand was shocking to see that DD didn't start this thread.
    Well DD changed his name or created a new account.
    It's hard to keep track of people since everyones into changing their names. But one way or another in the end we find out who's who.

    By the way where's alex_w?


    I believe DD's Nium now.

    He comes on every once in a while and throws out a Eubank thread.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1886
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Personally, I think this reflects worse on the British Government and the messed up way in which it operates rather than on a man trying to make a political point and raise the issue of British policy on Iraq.

    Basically, Eubank is trying to get himself arrested because he knows that it will bring a whole load more media attention to himself, but also to the issue that he is trying to respark the debate.

    Eubank's a savvy media operator, and I think the authorities would have been better clamping the truck for illegal parking and making him pay a big fine to get it back.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,797
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4893
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    I think the authorities would have been better clamping the truck for illegal parking and making him pay a big fine to get it back.
    Spot on, Eubanks loves that truck dearly....
    I saw a documentary "When Louis, Met Eubank" a while back and when he was driving around town in that truck he was all smiles...
    Waiving at people and sounding his horn.


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,889
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1680
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Gotta love Eubank, he's mental in a nice way, not a brushing your teeth with your own excrement kind of way.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,577
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1857
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Eubank makes me proud to be British, especially with the Iraq war protest thing. It's a shame there aren't a few more like him.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,167
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2343
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Eubank is a bit of a prick well alot of a prick really , so he has to resort to protests etc. as his boxing career is over. And being a TOTAL PRICK is over qualified to be a government minister
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    978
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: ~ Chris Eubank, a Warrant has been issued for his arrest ~

    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick
    Eubank is my fav. Brit fighter and have always defended him thru all. It sad to see him bring shit! like this to himself...
    When he fought Benn, I was rooting for him. Simply The Best, is now gonna be 'Under Arrest'
    Me too, was always a Eubank man. He made the British domestic scene great. Fantastic boxer with charisma to boot. There's only one Chris Eubank! I was cheering him when he fought Benn too..I used to love the way Benn was revolted by Eubank but could never beat him.
    I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble as well. Legend!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 Saddo Boxing - Boxing