Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Bring back the old forum!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    817
    Cool Clicks

    Angry Bring back the old forum!

    Saddo Boxing's forum used to be like no other.

    The smiley's alone were out of this world, but this new one is too derivative & like too many other forums out there.

    Also, I've lost a load of posts in the transition to this new one.
    The legend of Drederick Tatum!Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    a local pub near you.
    Posts
    7,652
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    YOu kidding mate? I love this new forum. I am so shortsighted that I already forgot what the old one was like. .......
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    We used to have an old forum?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,122
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    I was like you at first: I was against this new forum totally BUT the new features are superb and set it apart from the other forums and it has it's own style plus one thing I've realised is the members make this place what it is as opposed to the forum layout etc. And we still have all the old smileys which I'm ecstatic about. Give it time.

    And you lost alot of posts? I lost close to 1,500

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo View Post
    I was like you at first: I was against this new forum totally BUT the new features are superb and set it apart from the other forums and it has it's own style plus one thing I've realised is the members make this place what it is as opposed to the forum layout etc. And we still have all the old smileys which I'm ecstatic about. Give it time.

    And you lost alot of posts? I lost close to 1,500
    I kept all of mine thanks to my cry baby tree climbing antics

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1599
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    I kept all of mine thanks to my cry baby tree climbing antics
    Bilbo, why does your name show up Bilbo+ at the bottom of the screen where 'users viewing this thread' is?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,319
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1963
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
    Saddo Boxing's forum used to be like no other.

    The smiley's alone were out of this world, but this new one is too derivative & like too many other forums out there.

    Also, I've lost a load of posts in the transition to this new one.
    your post count on the old forum was 480 so that looks correct to me... the smiles are all still here.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post
    Bilbo, why does your name show up Bilbo+ at the bottom of the screen where 'users viewing this thread' is?
    It means we are buddys RP33.

    I asked this in another thread last week lol.

    Legion then emailed me to say he couldn't see any + at all.

    I told him, Legion that's because you have no friends mate

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    your post count on the old forum was 480 so that looks correct to me... the smiles are all still here.

    Hope this helps.

    Saddo you forgot the

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,319
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1963
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Saddo you forgot the
    nah mate its nice to see its just one poster... this time 3 weeks ago it was almost every poster in the thread on my case

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3114
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    nah mate its nice to see its just one poster... this time 3 weeks ago it was almost every poster in the thread on my case
    I supported you 100% though remember that

    Well at least once I'd completed my tree protest lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,319
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1963
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    I supported you 100% though remember that

    Well at least once I'd completed my tree protest lol
    yeah mate i do remember you where the front runner prasing the rep system....

    once you got your avatar sorted it was just like home

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1870
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    It means we are buddys RP33.

    I asked this in another thread last week lol.

    Legion then emailed me to say he couldn't see any + at all.

    I told him, Legion that's because you have no friends mate

    poor legion all he has is his snakes

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,916
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4775
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    Evolution.At first I felt like someone ranover my dog and kicked me in the stomach when the change was made.It was just the shock really ,The sudden shift. Ive found like life as a whole you rise with the trees or you grow roots around your feet where you stand still.
    The only lasting minor quibble i have Is missing the edit feature that lets you draw a line through a part of your post,A nice little witty option that was pretty cool.OH...and spell check without needing to download it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1870
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring back the old forum!

    for me it was kinda like, DAMN! a hot chick just flash me but it totally caught me off gaurd and I didn't get to enjoy the view....but when memory serves you right damn im glad that happen

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Bring back 15 round fights
    By Jody Lane in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:19 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
  3. Bring back Roy Jones JR...
    By Preme in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 01:57 PM
  4. Bring back 15 round world title bouts
    By SEANIE in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 03:47 PM
  5. heavyweights bring back the drama!!
    By Gandalf in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2006, 02:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing