Just for fun I thought I'd run a census to see what the resident Saddonian's feelings are to a range of topical religious, moral, philosophical and societal questions.
Ok just give your replies and reasons and we can see where people stand on the big questions of our day.
1. God, yes or no?
The options as follows.
1) I believe in the Christian God as revealed in the Bible and accept Jesus as my Saviour
2) I believe in Allah as revealed through the Koran and accept Muhammad as his prohet.
3) I am Jewish
4) I believe in one of the polytheistic religionas, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism etc.
5) I simply do not know nor care
6) I am an athiest, there is no such thing as God
7) I believe in the devil and worship him.
8 ) I am God
Ok question 2.
Is there an afterlife?
1) Yes I will live forever with Christ in heaven
2) I think we are all reincarnated
3) I believe there is a hell and I will go there
4) I don't know, let's just see when we get there.
5) Fuck no, it's a load of superstitious crap
Ok question 3.
Abortion. What is your view on abortion?
1) Abortion is the legalised murder of innocents, it is no different from Herod's slaughtering of all the babies in the time of Jesus or of the practice of slaughtering all males in the days of Moses. It is a sin against God. It is never acceptable
2) Abortion is accetable only when the health of the mother or child is at severe risk, or if the birth was a result of abuse or rape.
3) If a woman feels like she isn't ready for kids yet then it is ok to terminate as long as it is done quickly
4) It is the woman's choice. The baby is not a person until it is born and therefore if a woman doesn't want to have the baby then that's her right. There is nothing wrong with this and such women should not be judged
Ok Question 4, Prostitution, ok or not?
1) Prostitution is an abomination, sinful, wrong and a cruel exploitation of women. It should be combated whereever possible and any men found guilty of soliciting for such services should face prosecution.
2) It certainly shouldn't be legalised but I think the police should largely turn a blind eye and instead just try to ensure women are kept safe and go after the crime gangs pimping women rather the average punter.
3) Prostitution is the oldest profession and should by now finally be accepted. Proper legal lawas should be put in place so that acts of prostitution could take place in a safe enviroment under properly regulated conditions.
4) It's fine by me, they are just crack whores and sluts. Where else are they going to get their money, stealing?
Next Question Drugs.
1) All drugs should be legalised, it is the choice of the consumer whether they take them or not. Fuck the restraints of the govornments, how dare they tell me what I can and can't do.
2) Hard drugs like Heroin should be banned and fought against but soft drugs such as cannabis and social drugs such as cocaine should be allowed.
3) Only the softest of drugs such as cannabis should be legalised, the rest banned.
4) All drugs should be banned, it is harfmul both to the user and society.
5) All drugs should be banned and by that I aslo mean cigarretes and alcholol. Get rid of all these dependencies that people have and we would all be much healthier.
Ok that's all my questions for now. Please reply with reasons so I can compile a report on the moral state of members of Saddo Boxing.