Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 429

Thread: Conflict On This Board

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    14,470
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2612
    Cool Clicks

    Default Conflict On This Board

    OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

    We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

    I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

    Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

    I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    14,470
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2612
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    I'm holding out hope that HattonHammer vs Boozeboxer/VD (maybe you can throw me in there but he doesn't seem to be bothered by me) can explode but really, that's like watching Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Gomez. No real long term excitement value there.

    Bilbo and Lefty is the rematch this board wants, I think it should happen.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    OK, so my attempt to bait HattonHammer fizzled out when he had the gall to snub my thread and not respond.

    We really need some conflict on here. Really, preferably between people who genuinely don't like each other. HattonHammer I thought would be the perfect suitor as he has angered many but just doesn't have the fight in him to do it, and when he does it's not really entertaining to read.

    I thought the Bilbo/Leftylee feud was great, quality quality stuff but it appears that both have gone soft and while Bilbo has done some bating in the recent days, it's been to no avail. I was hoping Lefty's radical fanaticism for Haye and Bilbo's equally strong dislike for Haye (remember when he called him a Wankerjack?) would really spark nothing but nothing on the river yet again

    Any ideas? To be honest I would prefer just to be a spectator, but if I have to get things going I am more then willing to play the role. I miss the days of VD vs. the mods I really do. But they both went their seperate ways. Oh well.

    I can only be entertained by Lyle's post for so long people. And after this Klitschko talk fades away and while the election is in a slow period, we don't have his prescense for long. Come on, who's going to pick up the slack?
    Yeah the fag is also heartless.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,805
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4727
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Wheres the " Hi..(Bi) " thread from "HadHattonshammer" ? Heard he's missing a tooth or someshit?
    Last edited by Spicoli; 07-14-2008 at 05:33 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    london, vegas, crete, algarve, milan
    Posts
    6,339
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1158
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    I have no reason to have any beef with you amat

    The only 2 posters i have any problem with on this site are VD and boozeboxer ive made that quite clear on endless occasions.

    The rest of you i have nothing but mutual respect for....we are all here because we love this sport with a passion.
    one dangerous horrible bloke

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,569
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    I have no reason to have any beef with you amat

    The only 2 posters i have any problem with on this site are VD and boozeboxer ive made that quite clear on endless occasions.

    The rest of you i have nothing but mutual respect for....we are all here because we love this sport with a passion.
    Boozeboxer is nice if you get to know him HattonHammer. As to VD, I just can't understand him. His knowledge on boxing though is okay. Sometimes, I don't like his being a racist.

    VD of course is the worst poster in this forum especially when he is outside his lucid interval.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    7,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1461
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Where's that kid that said he was gonna "kill my ass"

    You guys remember... The ass killer...

    Oh and then he was gonna shoot my ass.

    That kid made me laugh
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    I'm holding out hope that HattonHammer vs Boozeboxer/VD (maybe you can throw me in there but he doesn't seem to be bothered by me) can explode but really, that's like watching Pac-Diaz or Cotto-Gomez. No real long term excitement value there.

    Bilbo and Lefty is the rematch this board wants, I think it should happen.
    I'm done with Bilbo. What we need is someone to be a smart ass with VD. He will then literally tear them apart and rip them to shreds LOL.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    7,040
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1461
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    You have JT although he's been on the DL latly and I have a tendancy to fuck up a troller or two from time to time.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    6,454
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1331
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    When I first saw this topic I thought you were complaining about conflict already existing, and I was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!!! Then I saw that we both were of one mind, conflict is what the board needs, it's what makes the world go around.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1837
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1837
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!
    That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1837
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Man i've been having a rough week, I hate this fucking cunt girl i was seeing. I need to take it out on somebody, somebody start something god damn it!
    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!
    That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.
    hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1837
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conflict On This Board

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post

    and another thing, fuck you bastard who makes a big deal about getting girls. Getting girls is the easy part you dubmfackx, the hard part is having to forget a girl you have enjoyed. take note you assholes, thats the truth!
    That's cuz you fukked up and got feelings for her. I fukking told you not to. But you fukking did. You put the pussy on a pedestal. And now your paying the price.
    hey fuck you v.d. yea man fuck you, i never put the pussy on no pedstl fkc that man.
    that girl is crazy man, she piss me off my ignoring me than tryna tell me she maybe pregnant maybe thats why shes being a bitch. but fck her man, is she crazy. she can't keep taht baby, fuck her man. And she tells me the other guy she was dating, she has known longer and she wants to just see one guy. wtf man fuck her, im married. and she said i was the only guy she was fucking so fuck that man, shes not pregnnat fuck no man. im losing it man fuck man fuck!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Arab-Israil conflict. What do you think?
    By porkypara in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 12:47 AM
  2. This board
    By emma in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing