Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    I thought I'd look up this guy on boxrec as I remember he was in the 2002 video game "Mike Tyson's Heavyweight Boxing" on the PS2. Which by the way is a pretty crappy and hard game.

    Anyway this guy is 32-0 only 10 KO's though. And hasn't fought nobody.

    Malik Scott
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,681
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1972
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Yeah I've heard of him.
    And I too remeber him being in the game.


    Audley was also inb that game
    I was only an instrument that God used to play his music through. Loved being that instrument because he gave me some beautiful music to play.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,793
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1115
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Yeah I've heard of him.
    And I too remeber him being in the game.


    Audley was also inb that game
    Yep and so was Frans Botha, and Oleg Maskaev, and Hasim Rahman.
    Maskaev was good in that game too. Fuck thats a ridicilious game though.

    Anyway yeah I'm surprised this guy hasn't stepped up from the Charles Shuffords of the world yet to fight somebody. Whats the point in bein 32-0 if you aren't in it to win it?
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Royal Kunia, Oahu
    Posts
    4,651
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2025
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I thought I'd look up this guy on boxrec as I remember he was in the 2002 video game "Mike Tyson's Heavyweight Boxing" on the PS2. Which by the way is a pretty crappy and hard game.

    Anyway this guy is 32-0 only 10 KO's though. And hasn't fought nobody.

    Malik Scott
    Damn Hulk it crazy that I thought about posting one thread about him tonight and ya beat me to it.
    Hidden Content

    Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,681
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1972
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmandonny View Post
    Yeah I've heard of him.
    And I too remeber him being in the game.


    Audley was also inb that game
    Yep and so was Frans Botha, and Oleg Maskaev, and Hasim Rahman.
    Maskaev was good in that game too. Fuck thats a ridicilious game though.

    Anyway yeah I'm surprised this guy hasn't stepped up from the Charles Shuffords of the world yet to fight somebody. Whats the point in bein 32-0 if you aren't in it to win it?
    That game was terrible imo.
    It was damn near impossible to master and Tyson was unbeatable LoL!!!

    Perhaps he's the same story as JCC Jr.
    I was only an instrument that God used to play his music through. Loved being that instrument because he gave me some beautiful music to play.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,232
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    ....he's the American version of Audley Harrison
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1713
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....he's the American version of Audley Harrison
    Precisely what I was going to say, because I remember seeing him on some undercards, and he was a truly dreadful fighter to watch as I remember. Tall and with a good reach, but he really never pressed forward, never pushing fighters and just boxing at range. Unless he's changed dramatically, I doubt he'll be shocking the world anytime soon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    More then anything I think he's too small...

    His skills are there and he's decent to good but unless he picks it up BIG time I don't see him as champ.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    14,470
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2603
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....he's the American version of Audley Harrison
    Precisely what I was going to say, because I remember seeing him on some undercards, and he was a truly dreadful fighter to watch as I remember. Tall and with a good reach, but he really never pressed forward, never pushing fighters and just boxing at range. Unless he's changed dramatically, I doubt he'll be shocking the world anytime soon.
    Yeah, he likes to use the ring....a lot.

    Weird how we have an in shape American heavyweight out there with good skills and an undefeated record and he is basically a nobody. His hype was big early in his career, then just did nothing to the point where he lost that hype.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    14,470
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2603
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Everytime I see that sig I think it's El Gamo posting, don't know if I can keep using it

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    18,367
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2246
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Some boxing writer nicknamed him "8 round UD" cause that's all that ever happens when he fights. Says it all I guess.

    Majesty and Starr think very highly of him.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    11,841
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1713
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Some boxing writer nicknamed him "8 round UD" cause that's all that ever happens when he fights. Says it all I guess.

    Majesty and Starr think very highly of him.
    Was that at the point in his career three or four years ago when he was being talked up as a potential challenger for a heavyweight title, or nowadays where some are still talking him up, but with an undercurrent of "he'll never make the step up."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Scott biggest claim to fame is that he sparred with Lennox Lewis. That's pretty much it

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4720
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Majesty and Starr think very highly of him.
    Oddly enough they are the same person...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Fighting City of Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,469
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1273
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ever heard of undefeated Heavyweight Malik Scott?

    I just have to say that Mike Tyson's Heavyweight Boxing for PS2 was actually pretty good if you put in the time to learn to play it. It had a great cast of heavyweights.

    Along with the fighters already mentioned there was: Tua, Holmes and Witherspoon. And if you beat the game you got to play as 20 year old mike tyson which was cool.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 05:27 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 07:30 PM
  3. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 06:33 AM
  4. Scott Gammer v Mark Krence - Brit Heavyweight Title
    By superheavyrhun in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:08 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing