Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Redondo Beach CA
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

    What weight division do you think he will settle in at? and how far do you think he will go?
    The key is Self-discipline.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,604
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1438
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

    I'm still waiting to see this guy in a real fight, i've yet to see anything to form an opinion either way about him yet
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Redondo Beach CA
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    I'm still waiting to see this guy in a real fight, i've yet to see anything to form an opinion either way about him yet

    true, but with no amatuer career, he's kinda doing on the job training ala his father. But he did beat that one kid cant think of his name i think he was on the contender. it was this year i believe
    The key is Self-discipline.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnixAA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    I'm still waiting to see this guy in a real fight, i've yet to see anything to form an opinion either way about him yet

    true, but with no amatuer career, he's kinda doing on the job training ala his father. But he did beat that one kid cant think of his name i think he was on the contender. it was this year i believe
    The difference is when Julio Cesar Chavez Sr was fighting cab drivers in his early career atleast he was doing it in impressive fashion.........

    Where as Julio Cesar Chavez Jr has had atleast 3 close fights already with mediocre fighters..........

    I think Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a good fighter and he can maybe pick up a belt at 154 which is a weak division at the moment but other than that can't seem him doing much else the fact is he isn't nowhere near as good as his legendary father.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Redondo Beach CA
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1199
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

    Quote Originally Posted by ssss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OnixAA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    I'm still waiting to see this guy in a real fight, i've yet to see anything to form an opinion either way about him yet

    true, but with no amatuer career, he's kinda doing on the job training ala his father. But he did beat that one kid cant think of his name i think he was on the contender. it was this year i believe
    The difference is when Julio Cesar Chavez Sr was fighting cab drivers in his early career atleast he was doing it in impressive fashion.........

    Where as Julio Cesar Chavez Jr has had atleast 3 close fights already with mediocre fighters..........

    I think Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a good fighter and he can maybe pick up a belt at 154 which is a weak division at the moment but other than that can't seem him doing much else the fact is he isn't nowhere near as good as his legendary father.

    Ya thats true, but I do see some talent there. I heard his younger brother is better
    The key is Self-discipline.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr on PPV?
    By jmbtandy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 12:20 AM
  2. Julio Cesar Chavez
    By ElTerribleMorales in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2007, 07:28 AM
  3. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
    By BoomBoom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 09:28 AM
  4. Q&A: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.!
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2007, 02:16 AM
  5. Q&A: Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr.!
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 11:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing