Last year in 2007 someone made a thread about posting predictions for 2008. In that thread I made several predictions I can't really believe how many I've actually gotten right....
With that being said I'm doing this cause this might never happen again so I gotta enjoy it while it lasts....
Predictions I made IN 2007 for 2008:
- Wladdy will fight Thompson and will win (Came true)
- Roman Gonzalez KO streak will end. He will fight Niida and beat him (Both predictions came true)
- Mike Oliver will loose in 2008 (Came true)
- JuanMa will earn himself a shot at a title and will win (Came true)
- Steven Luevano will loose his title in 2008. (Pending) Almost happened
- Hugo Garay will get a title shot and will finally win a title (Came true)
- Nonito will reign supreme as a Flyweight (Not 1 fight in 08 what a waste of talent)
- Abner Mares will start off with a good year but will loose once the quality of opposition goes up. (Pending)
- Cotto will go undefeated through 2008. (Did not come true.)
- I would like to predict that IF given the opp. Miguel A. Huerta WILL upset any of the title holders at Lightweight. I'm dead serious. (Did not happen)
- Hiroyuki Enoki will have a big year in 2008 and will make heads turn. (Pending)
- 'Baby Bull' Diaz will move up in weight. (Did not happen)
- Roman Martinez will help JuanMa in the PR showcase as think he'll have a big year in 2008. (Pending) Hopefully he get's a shot at Cook by the end of the year.
- Anselmo Moreno will beat Brahim Asloum for the title. (Came true)
- Raul Garcia will beat Florantes Condes for the title. (Came true)