Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Figueroa in 47 seconds (Video)

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,373
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1636
    Cool Clicks

    Default "Juanma" Lopez takes out Figueroa in 47 seconds (Video)

    Wow!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    848
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wow!

    Yes WOW!! he wasn't even looking for a KO he was just boxing and connected a straight left followed by a right hook and Cesar was out.

    This kid is becoming a seriously complete package plus he has the attitude.

    http://i38.tinypic.com/2iad3za.gif
    Last edited by Puya; 10-05-2008 at 02:51 AM.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,373
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1636
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wow!

    Yes WOW!! he wasn't even looking for a KO he was just boxing and connected a straight left followed by a right hook and Cesar was out.

    This kid is becoming a seriously complete package plus he has the attitude.
    Ponce de Leon... KO'ed 1st round
    Cesar Figueroa... KO'ed 1st round

    Juanma better take it easy... he's gonna scare off prospective opponents.

    BTW, I'm shocked noone's even mentioned the fight on this forum.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In a hole in the ground
    Posts
    23,387
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3076
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Not seen the fight yet but this guy must be one hell of a puncher. What a start to his world championship career, win the title in 1 round, first defense in 1 round, he's like Edwin Valero at superbantam

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1832
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    gotta love juanma, he is special!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    848
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    someone just posted a .gif

    Click to enlarge
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2iad3za.gif
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    631
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Thank god for replays. I missed the hook because I freakin' blinked. I'm sure he has big things ahead for him. He wants Israel Vasquez, and his looking to fight again before the year is up on the Oscar Paquiao card.

  8. #8
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    I think Juan Manuel Lopez would TKO Israel Vasquez, infact im gonna make a bold statement and say he is the best Super Bantamweight in the world. And he is the hardest hitting Super Bantamweight since the great Wilfredo Gomez.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1832
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I think Juan Manuel Lopez would TKO Israel Vasquez, infact im gonna make a bold statement and say he is the best Super Bantamweight in the world. And he is the hardest hitting Super Bantamweight since the great Wilfredo Gomez.
    come one Ice that is crazy talk, i like juanma but his still not in the level of israel or rafa. Yes its exciting he has won the title in 1 round and defended it in 1 round but that does not put him above israel. Infact the two guys juanma took out in 1 round would get eaten alive by israel.

  10. #10
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I think Juan Manuel Lopez would TKO Israel Vasquez, infact im gonna make a bold statement and say he is the best Super Bantamweight in the world. And he is the hardest hitting Super Bantamweight since the great Wilfredo Gomez.
    come one Ice that is crazy talk, i like juanma but his still not in the level of israel or rafa. Yes its exciting he has won the title in 1 round and defended it in 1 round but that does not put him above israel. Infact the two guys juanma took out in 1 round would get eaten alive by israel.
    Israel Vasquez takes 2 to land 1 he is a great fighter, but he gets hit far too much. And even Vasquez's chin couldn't stand up to the power of Lopez IMO. Marquez is a great technical boxer and he would be the toughest fight for Lopez at Super Bantamweight.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1097
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    figueroa has always been chinny. i'll wait. great outing for lopez though.

  12. #12
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    figueroa has always been chinny. i'll wait. great outing for lopez though.
    Daniel Ponce De Leon had a solid chin.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1097
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    figueroa has always been chinny. i'll wait. great outing for lopez though.
    Daniel Ponce De Leon had a solid chin.
    yeah but de leon leaves himself wide wide open.

    juanma does pack a wallop and has good skills.

  14. #14
    ICB Guest

    Default Re: "Juanma" Lopez takes out Cesar Figueroa in 47 seconds.

    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post
    figueroa has always been chinny. i'll wait. great outing for lopez though.
    Daniel Ponce De Leon had a solid chin.
    yeah but de leon leaves himself wide wide open.
    Vasquez isn't exactly a defensive master himself, thats why i think he would get stopped against Lopez. Marquez would be a tougher fight because he has good boxing skills/technical skills. So does Steve Moltior but he maybe a bit chinny.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    848
    Cool Clicks

    Default Juanma Lopez vs Figueroa Videos (updated)

    Last edited by Puya; 10-05-2008 at 03:48 AM.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Juanma Lopez might fight on the DLH/Pacquiao undercard
    By ElTerribleMorales in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:13 AM
  3. Juanma Lopez without any Fear........
    By Macho in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 03:36 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing