Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    858
    Cool Clicks

    Cool The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Man, there's a lot of games there. I was playing Tetris the day before yesterday and set the record at about 350,000. KKisser came back yesterday and beat my score. I couldn't believe it. I beat a record that was standing for 5 months or something like that, and then he beats my score by 100,000 points.

    So I more than doubled his high-score today.

    This, ladies and gentlemen, is the Arcade thread. All your base are belong to us!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,786
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3574
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Be aware, that CFH, in the Olympic Discus throw (which he claims he hasn't played up till 3 days ago) has never gotten higher then like 5 (plants can generally score higher then 5) up until the other day, when he all of a sudden smashed my record...and is now some kinda ninja super freak.

    I call Shenanigans!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Be aware, that CFH, in the Olympic Discus throw (which he claims he hasn't played up till 3 days ago) has never gotten higher then like 5 (plants can generally score higher then 5) up until the other day, when he all of a sudden smashed my record...and is now some kinda ninja super freak.

    I call Shenanigans!



    You're far too young to be this bitter. Just accept the fact that I am simply better than you in every aspect of life (excluding performing fellatio on strange men at truck stops ), acceptance will make your life much easier.

    Oh, and good luck beating my score in the Big Money tourney, you're getting bounced in the first round.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,786
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3574
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post



    Oh, and good luck beating my score in the Big Money tourney, you're getting bounced in the first round.




    wtf? Big Money tourney? I signed up for that like 6 months ago.

    I'm consulting my lawyers.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post



    Oh, and good luck beating my score in the Big Money tourney, you're getting bounced in the first round.




    wtf? Big Money tourney? I signed up for that like 6 months ago.

    I'm consulting my lawyers.
    I suggest you do that, because I joined a day or two ago, and we're matched up in the 1st round. I just posted a score over 7,000.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2529
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post



    Oh, and good luck beating my score in the Big Money tourney, you're getting bounced in the first round.




    wtf? Big Money tourney? I signed up for that like 6 months ago.

    I'm consulting my lawyers.
    I suggest you do that, because I joined a day or two ago, and we're matched up in the 1st round. I just posted a score over 7,000.
    well im sure u will get through youngblood. but u have to face me after him.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post



    wtf? Big Money tourney? I signed up for that like 6 months ago.

    I'm consulting my lawyers.
    I suggest you do that, because I joined a day or two ago, and we're matched up in the 1st round. I just posted a score over 7,000.
    well im sure u will get through youngblood. but u have to face me after him.

    I'm not concerned about it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2529
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

    I suggest you do that, because I joined a day or two ago, and we're matched up in the 1st round. I just posted a score over 7,000.
    well im sure u will get through youngblood. but u have to face me after him.

    I'm not concerned about it.
    then let me win

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post

    well im sure u will get through youngblood. but u have to face me after him.

    I'm not concerned about it.
    then let me win


    Not a chance.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2529
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

    I'm not concerned about it.
    then let me win


    Not a chance.
    well i guess its back to training for me then.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,786
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3574
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    I was just about ready to beat CFH's ass in the Big Money tour, and then I got this message in my PM box...

    Hello Youngblood,

    after not playing for 7 days in the Big Money-Tournament you got disqualified. Forum member CFH cried and screamed foul, so we decided to just give him the win before his salty tears flooded the place. Our sincere apologies.

    Click here to view the tournament.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I was just about ready to beat CFH's ass in the Big Money tour, and then I got this message in my PM box...

    Hello Youngblood,

    after not playing for 7 days in the Big Money-Tournament you got disqualified. Forum member CFH cried and screamed foul, so we decided to just give him the win before his salty tears flooded the place. Our sincere apologies.

    Click here to view the tournament.


    I was looking forward to handing you your ass. It's a shame you bitched out and used the tournament rules as a smoke-screen for your cowardice.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2529
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    im the only one that actually beat my opponent the others got disqualified. now my only chance is for CFH to fuk up. please fuk up CFH

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    18,766
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4309
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    im the only one that actually beat my opponent the others got disqualified. now my only chance is for CFH to fuk up. please fuk up CFH
    I'm done my turn. You've got to beat 6,900-ish. It's not insurmountable.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2529
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: The All-Purpose Arcade Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
    im the only one that actually beat my opponent the others got disqualified. now my only chance is for CFH to fuk up. please fuk up CFH
    I'm done my turn. You've got to beat 6,900-ish. It's not insurmountable.
    damn. i never got that high before in Big Money i must train. i doubt i beat it unless im on a roll and i mean a big roll.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Will everyone stop going in the Arcade
    By superheavyrhun in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
  2. Jones lost on purpose -- he says!!
    By mikeboxing in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 05:40 AM
  3. RJJ saying he did not beat Tarver on purpose
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 08:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings

Copyright © 2000 - 2024 Saddo Boxing - Boxing