Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 80

Thread: Anybody or do you wear a necklace ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Anybody or do you wear a necklace ?

    Okay I have never worn a necklace ever before but I'm interesting in buying one with the cross on. I have been the past couple of months. Not that im religious or anything it just looks pretty cool and fashionable.

    I came across this one that I think is pretty nice, £35 aint bad either. Thinking of getting it.

    Mens Jewellery - Industrial style Stainless Steel cross pendant

    Anybody here wear them and what kind ?
    Last edited by leftylee; 09-16-2009 at 11:13 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    LOL "I'm not religious but it looks cool"...well that's all that matters is looking cool. Tattoo David Haye on your forehead that would look wayyyyy cool young brother
    Hidden Content

    Marching Towards the Abyss...............

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    LOL "I'm not religious but it looks cool"...well that's all that matters is looking cool. Tattoo David Haye on your forehead that would look wayyyyy cool young brother

    Just like your dumbass has Jack in the box, huh ?


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    LOL "I'm not religious but it looks cool"...well that's all that matters is looking cool. Tattoo David Haye on your forehead that would look wayyyyy cool young brother

    Just like your dumbass has Jack in the box, huh ?


    That's right; though it was put there to look anything but cool. Just so happens it is very cool so go figure.....You should tattoo a tan on your body
    Hidden Content

    Marching Towards the Abyss...............

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    613
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Isn't a necklace what a chic wears?? Did you wash off your last pearl necklace then

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    Isn't a necklace what a chic wears?? Did you wash off your last pearl necklace then

    Bro I was so going to hit the pearl necklace thing on my 1st post but refrained from it
    Hidden Content

    Marching Towards the Abyss...............

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    LOL "I'm not religious but it looks cool"...well that's all that matters is looking cool. Tattoo David Haye on your forehead that would look wayyyyy cool young brother

    Just like your dumbass has Jack in the box, huh ?


    That's right; though it was put there to look anything but cool. Just so happens it is very cool so go figure.....You should tattoo a tan on your body
    So why on earth get it then

    And maybe I should. But I bet being pale white beats talking to fukking snakes all day though

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    Isn't a necklace what a chic wears?? Did you wash off your last pearl necklace then
    No it ain't. Just cuz you Aussies have no style.

    Once again....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post


    Just like your dumbass has Jack in the box, huh ?


    That's right; though it was put there to look anything but cool. Just so happens it is very cool so go figure.....You should tattoo a tan on your body
    So why on earth get it then

    And maybe I should. But I bet being pale white beats talking to fukking snakes all day though

    Wow; that's a tough one to bounce back from. Your insults are penetrating like no other

    I put it there on my head just to basically tell tag along idiots to fuck off, though the symbolism escapes most who see it; they usually think I got food poisoning and am disgruntled about it
    Hidden Content

    Marching Towards the Abyss...............

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    805
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    613
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Ha ha , technically not Aussie though, but i still reckon I'm right about it being a chic thing. Love the finger shoot though, I can see you doing that one a lot on this thread today Lefty mate.

    It is a bit repetative though but have one back !!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2124
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    Ha ha , technically not Aussie though, but i still reckon I'm right about it being a chic thing. Love the finger shoot though, I can see you doing that one a lot on this thread today Lefty mate.

    It is a bit repetative though but have one back !!

    Leftylee loves that finger....It's either going up in the air or up his arse.
    Hidden Content

    Marching Towards the Abyss...............

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, UK
    Posts
    6,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    Ha ha , technically not Aussie though, but i still reckon I'm right about it being a chic thing. Love the finger shoot though, I can see you doing that one a lot on this thread today Lefty mate.

    It is a bit repetative though but have one back !!

    Leftylee loves that finger....It's either going up in the air or up his arse.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South London Baby
    Posts
    5,330
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1413
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Lefty, you could've saved yourself a lot of trouble if you'd said chain instead of necklace

    Oh well, this looks like it will be entertaining, I'll get out the lounger to watch

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,276
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2286
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Lefty, you could've saved yourself a lot of trouble if you'd said chain instead of necklace

    Oh well, this looks like it will be entertaining, I'll get out the lounger to watch
    this^^

    il be watching too.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,599
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3676
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anybody here wear a necklace ?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    Isn't a necklace what a chic wears?? Did you wash off your last pearl necklace then
    Yep, I wear them.

    No pearls for me though, not my thing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Do yu wear anything underneath your handwraps?
    By kangell04 in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 09:32 AM
  2. What would you wear on your shorts?
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 10:42 PM
  3. Seriously, what will Floyd wear at Wrestlemania?
    By Diane in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 01:52 AM
  4. Do I need a mouthguard if I wear a helmet?
    By Hellbore in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 09:24 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing