Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,963
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Watching the post fight on the sky website. Ricky's looking alot thinner...... Might be back in the ring soon

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Watching the post fight on the sky website. Ricky's looking alot thinner...... Might be back in the ring soon

    Well he hasn't got a licence at the moment.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Apparently he has lost over 2 stone since leaving rehab. It's good to see him looking after himself a bit better. I hope he is doing it for himself rather than just some attempt to make another comeback.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dawson Springs, KY
    Posts
    8,430
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1269
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    It's the result of detoxification.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1219
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Watching the post fight on the sky website. Ricky's looking alot thinner...... Might be back in the ring soon
    That's cocaine and dance music for you.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Hatton also seemed far more lucid and insightful than I have heard him sound in years. Probably completely off the booze at the time of this interview. Impressive.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    8,466
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1219
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Hatton also seemed far more lucid and insightful than I have heard him sound in years. Probably completely off the booze at the time of this interview. Impressive.
    Probably not coked up aswell. He was sat next to Amir's Dad aswell. It will have been a long night for him.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Hatton also seemed far more lucid and insightful than I have heard him sound in years. Probably completely off the booze at the time of this interview. Impressive.
    Probably not coked up aswell. He was sat next to Amir's Dad aswell. It will have been a long night for him.

    You would think Amir would give his old man some money to sort them nashers out, there horrendous!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,571
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    734
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    He's been training in the boxing gym as well. Don't think he will make a comeback though

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,641
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1211
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    He's been training in the boxing gym as well. Don't think he will make a comeback though
    But what happens if he gets the liccle itch

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    60,526
    Mentioned
    1607 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2863
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Ricky Hatton's lost some weight

    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    He's been training in the boxing gym as well. Don't think he will make a comeback though
    But what happens if he gets the liccle itch
    Then he probably caught it from the slapper that exposed him in the newspapers.

    He needs to get fit and healthy otherwise he will die by the age of 50.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Ricky Hatton's only flaw is being human
    By glennwilson5 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
  2. Ricky Hatton's challenges -Life after boxing
    By Gandalf in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 02:07 PM
  3. Ricky Hatton's Shoes on Auction
    By roycastlefoundation in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 08:19 AM
  4. Hatton's Weight on Track For Urango Bout
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 12:32 PM
  5. ricky hatton's book
    By jbirdy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 02:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing