Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: I should be welcomed with open arms!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Thumbs up I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Essex Mafia
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    How do you know my government name? Amazing!!!


    The mod's are still all powerful...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Essex Mafia
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    How do you know my government name? Amazing!!!


    The mod's are still all powerful...

    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    How do you know my government name? Amazing!!!


    The mod's are still all powerful...

    ... are you one of the guys that had the weed spot by Old Round House pub in west Essex?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Essex Mafia
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    How do you know my government name? Amazing!!!


    The mod's are still all powerful...

    ... are you one of the guys that had the weed spot by Old Round House pub in west Essex?
    No mate, not me
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Hi all,

    So many things around here have changed. I have started a new account in the same name as my very first account... to see if anyone else out there was here since the early 00's.

    I'm getting back into the fights now and am glad to be back home, at my VERY FIRST online website I had ever joined, ever. I thought Saddo had sold the site to some other queers?

    Anyways... where's The Grim Reefer and Aztec Warrior? Have their retired for good? What about The Brockton Blockbuster? LOL...

    Holla back!

    YK
    Hi Youri, how's it going?
    How do you know my government name? Amazing!!!


    The mod's are still all powerful...

    ... are you one of the guys that had the weed spot by Old Round House pub in west Essex?
    No mate, not me
    That guy in your avatar sure looks familiar as hell. You should do movies or something man!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,428
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3873
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Welcome home then Youri.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Gibsons, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    I don't remember this name at all.
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,939
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1554
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Me neither......and I used to run this fucking place back then

    Well I still do (just behind the scenes now but I am just like the Patriots from Metal Gear Solid)
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by Doot View Post
    I don't remember this name at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Me neither......and I used to run this fucking place back then

    Well I still do (just behind the scenes now but I am just like the Patriots from Metal Gear Solid)
    The name started off with ykdadamaja... then it changed to yk2bad.


    I remember you guys however, especially Doot!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,686
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...ay-thread.html

    Last time I was here was apparently 2007. It was my birthday greetings. I think I probably left in a huff cuz I didn't get the kind of greetings I thought I had deserved!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    7,939
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1554
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doot View Post
    I don't remember this name at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Me neither......and I used to run this fucking place back then

    Well I still do (just behind the scenes now but I am just like the Patriots from Metal Gear Solid)
    The name started off with ykdadamaja... then it changed to yk2bad.


    I remember you guys however, especially Doot!
    now yk2bad I do now

    welcome back
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,959
    Mentioned
    1464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    Welcome, how was prison life?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Gibsons, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1040
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: I should be welcomed with open arms!

    now I remember you y2kbad. welcome back bud.
    a spontaneous creation with multiple moods.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Getting Hit On Arms While Sparring
    By ICB in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 04:43 AM
  2. Sore arms
    By DocHoliday in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. How To Get That Ripped Look On The Arms ??
    By ICB in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 11:58 PM
  4. OPEN SCORING, OPEN TO DEBATE?
    By Ambski in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 04:22 PM
  5. Who needs arms when you can kick like this
    By BIG H in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 08:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing