Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,954
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1600
    Cool Clicks

    Default John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Interesting so see what happens in court soon.!

    If you go on the Suarez/Evra incident for Liverpool they should throw the book at him.

    You don't have to be a lip reader to see he calls Ferdinand a "Fucking Black Cunt" around 13 seconds in.

    Terrys defense?

    He admitted´╗┐ to using the racist remark 'black c**t' but said that he was questioning Ferdinand. As in, "do you think i just called you a f*****g black c**t?" Terry has said this as his defence.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,320
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    495
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Really surprised John Terry is a racist bigot , because he comesfrom good stock, his father is a drug dealer and his mother a shoplifter what a dick .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,701
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Why the FA did not take his captaincy away from him earlier I do not know, the fact that it is going through criminal court and that the CPS think there is sufficient evidence to prosecute him after the police charged him shows it is a much more serious offence that Suarez. After shagging his best mates woman, could he get any lower.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,947
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1929
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    looks like he won't be facing trial for racial abuse until after Euro 2012.

    So he's free to lead his country into Poland.

    Just like his hero did.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,476
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by roberto duran legend View Post
    Really surprised John Terry is a racist bigot , because he comesfrom good stock, his father is a drug dealer and his mother a shoplifter what a dick .
    ...perfect fit for Chelsea's side
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,476
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    looks like he won't be facing trial for racial abuse until after Euro 2012.

    So he's free to lead his country into Poland.

    Just like his hero did.
    ...is that a Hitler crack? Being a racist is horrible and everything, but Hitler That's a bit steep isn't it? He called someone a "Fucking black cunt"....not really all that horrible in my view, but if Suarez gets 8 matches for calling someone a "negro" and there's 0 video evidence of it, then John Terry should get what's coming to him...and swiftly!!!! Otherwise I will submit to everyone that the FA have it out for Liverpool!
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    8,947
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1929
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Fair point Lyle, I guess I am also guilty of what everyone in football does - namely overreact in a stupidly partisan way, fail to take any reasonable view apart from one's own, believe that 22 men kicking a ball around is somehow important and also make judgements about people's personality and lives without ever once meeting them.

    Mea culpa
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,476
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Fair point Lyle, I guess I am also guilty of what everyone in football does - namely overreact in a stupidly partisan way, fail to take any reasonable view apart from one's own, believe that 22 men kicking a ball around is somehow important and also make judgements about people's personality and lives without ever once meeting them.

    Mea culpa
    Ha...no, I mean Hitler freaking murdered millions of people...calling someone a name doesn't really compare.

    John Terry is a total fuckstain though....such a tool and he looks like Stan Laurel



    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    i hope they dont take him to the euros

    he should be dropped from the squad completely

    im happy to keep an open mind about the incident, even what seem to be the worst things said can be taken out of context or misread, but any unrest in the england camp can have detrimental affects on the teams performance

    a show of strength from the manager in this situation can have a positive affect
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,701
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    John Terry faces more serious charges than Suarez so if found guilty he should face a worse sanction than Suarez has. John also has a lot more to lose than just his house, captaincy and money. He may lose his credibility and dignity.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,476
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    John Terry faces more serious charges than Suarez so if found guilty he should face a worse sanction than Suarez has. John also has a lot more to lose than just his house, captaincy and money. He may lose his credibility and dignity.
    ....didn't he already lose that with the Wayne Bridge incident
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,701
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    John Terry faces more serious charges than Suarez so if found guilty he should face a worse sanction than Suarez has. John also has a lot more to lose than just his house, captaincy and money. He may lose his credibility and dignity.
    ....didn't he already lose that with the Wayne Bridge incident
    No he just lost his best mate then.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,701
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2700
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Check this prat out who was a Man Utd fan, wonder if Terry will use this as an excuse.

    Race abuse fan gets three year ban - Yahoo!
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,571
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    620
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    i hope they dont take him to the euros

    he should be dropped from the squad completely

    im happy to keep an open mind about the incident, even what seem to be the worst things said can be taken out of context or misread, but any unrest in the england camp can have detrimental affects on the teams performance

    a show of strength from the manager in this situation can have a positive affect
    What manager!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    North of South
    Posts
    2,693
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    760
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: John Terry (Chelsea Toby) - Ferdinand racist slur in slow motion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Check this prat out who was a Man Utd fan, wonder if Terry will use this as an excuse.

    Race abuse fan gets three year ban - Yahoo!
    Amazing isnt it. All the who-har about the Liverpool fans after Suarezgate, and this fooker gets little to no publicity in the press !!

    Talk about double standards.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Roy jones..in slow motion
    By imp in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 02:01 AM
  2. Mayweather in slow motion
    By Taeth in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 05:05 PM
  3. Slow motion footage..
    By Doomer36 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing