Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,346
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1101
    Cool Clicks

    Thumbs up Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses



    This video did make me lol at one point.

    It totally exposes Manny really. Good vid, the sort of thing I'd happily spend hours trying to make
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,425
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3870
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Shame he never caught Manny with a lead left hook while Manny was switching while moving forwards at 5:19. Freeze it he is so off balance, ohh If Juan had sat there and hooked he could of dropped him (no ko but 2 points clear).

    He over commits and goes square again at 5:29.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,425
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3870
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Bruce Lee sound effects
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,600
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1035
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Haha nice find, that is almost comedy you're right. Hard to really get excited about a Mayweather fight the more you break it down imo, Manny would be lucky to win a round

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,681
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1977
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    That was an excellent video, but the opening was unfortunate... To say that Manny selected fighters in order to make him look good is a bit preposterous.
    He selected the marquee names in the sports and dominated them.
    I was only an instrument that God used to play his music through. Loved being that instrument because he gave me some beautiful music to play.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,346
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1101
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donny View Post
    That was an excellent video, but the opening was unfortunate... To say that Manny selected fighters in order to make him look good is a bit preposterous.
    He selected the marquee names in the sports and dominated them.
    Yeah true. Also the Mayweather bit at the end was kinda pointless too.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,346
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1101
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Also-also... Who else had seen that footage with Max Kellerman, the boxers and their trainers? Where's that footage come from

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,425
    Mentioned
    426 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3870
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Also-also... Who else had seen that footage with Max Kellerman, the boxers and their trainers? Where's that footage come from
    Wasnt that from the 24/7 just before their 3rd fight?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,689
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2699
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Manny has problems with counter punchers which JMM has mastered the art to perfection. Floyd will copy that blue print and beat Manny.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,346
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1101
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Also-also... Who else had seen that footage with Max Kellerman, the boxers and their trainers? Where's that footage come from
    Wasnt that from the 24/7 just before their 3rd fight?
    .... Would it suck if I confessed that I haven't even bothered to watch the 3rd fight,let alone the associated build up coverage?

    I'm surprised though, that Marquez has willing to be subjected to being a mannequin for Pacquiao's game plan
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,600
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1035
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Also-also... Who else had seen that footage with Max Kellerman, the boxers and their trainers? Where's that footage come from
    Wasnt that from the 24/7 just before their 3rd fight?
    .... Would it suck if I confessed that I haven't even bothered to watch the 3rd fight,let alone the associated build up coverage?

    I'm surprised though, that Marquez has willing to be subjected to being a mannequin for Pacquiao's game plan

    Haha, that video you posted doesn't exactly sum it up in fairness I watched that 24/7 episode and was kind of surprised to, but both men really are great sportsmen not just athletes.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Scandalous, CA
    Posts
    30,790
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    Also-also... Who else had seen that footage with Max Kellerman, the boxers and their trainers? Where's that footage come from
    Wasnt that from the 24/7 just before their 3rd fight?
    .... Would it suck if I confessed that I haven't even bothered to watch the 3rd fight,let alone the associated build up coverage?

    I'm surprised though, that Marquez has willing to be subjected to being a mannequin for Pacquiao's game plan
    It's not from the 24/7 it's actually from another thing that HBO does called Face Off where they sit with boxers or in this case boxers & trainers and talk about the fight leading up to it.
    They also did one for Cotto-Margarito 2, I think they do it for fights which don't have a 24/7 but I'm not 100% sure on that..

    Anywho here it is...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,012
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    416
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    I seldom involve myself in the pacman threads but I'll say this. Every champ has a weakness. To imply that a fighter is flawless or has plan that can't be defeated is a silly notion.

    Tyson had a hard time vs tall boxers or infighters, Ali couldn't lead. Chavez had a hard time against boxers who gave him angles. Martinez gasses out in mid rounds..etc..etc

    Moreover if you know a boxer's weakness it doesn't necessarily mean success for you in the ring against them.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2016
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Nice vid
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    946
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    532
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Secrets To Marquez' Success, Pacquiao Weaknesses

    Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    I seldom involve myself in the pacman threads but I'll say this. Every champ has a weakness. To imply that a fighter is flawless or has plan that can't be defeated is a silly notion.

    Tyson had a hard time vs tall boxers or infighters, Ali couldn't lead. Chavez had a hard time against boxers who gave him angles. Martinez gasses out in mid rounds..etc..etc

    Moreover if you know a boxer's weakness it doesn't necessarily mean success for you in the ring against them.
    Whats Mayweathers weakness, he got to be the only champ ive seen without one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Mayweather's weaknesses
    By Rocky Balboa in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 10:37 PM
  2. What strategy can give Pacquiao a measure of success?
    By KananKrus in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 05:27 AM
  3. Morales: I know his weaknesses!
    By KKisser in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 06:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing