Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Wow, the North Korean Government/military has gone berserk:

    "North Korea threatened the United States on Thursday with a preemptive nuclear strike, raising the level of rhetoric just before the U.N. Security Council approved new sanctions against the reclusive country. "

    North Korea threatens nuclear strike, U.N. expands sanctions | Reuters

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    The threat is for domestic consumption only. The fat kid in charge needs to assert himself and look powerful hence the threat. They don't have the technology to minaturise a bomb to fit in a warhead, never mind build an ICBM that could hit America. And they'll never get it either.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,087
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    They could threaten the US via Seoul but other than that they'll just have to sit there and take what we give them.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,057
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Even North Korea's only friend, China, is beginning to lose patience with them.
    Great political strategy, by the way.
    Make empty threats you cannot fulfill, and get yourself even more ostracized by the civilized world.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,087
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3039
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Even North Korea's only friend, China, is beginning to lose patience with them.
    Great political strategy, by the way.
    Make empty threats you cannot fulfill, and get yourself even more ostracized by the civilized world.
    Long have they toiled in digging that hole for themselves...if there was ever an end to the cease fire North Korea would get the shit slapped out of it. Their people want FOOD not war...besides 100% of North Korea's nukes equals maybe 6-9 KT (say the South Koreans, the Germans say its more like 40). It would suck to get hit with that, but the United States could turn North Korea into a greasy stain on the map should we wish to unleash nukes.

    Its just typical, a leader trying to show off and look good to his people who don't fucking know any better because they have no frame of reference due to the propaganda and lack of relevant information from other countries.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Up in the attic
    Posts
    26,460
    Mentioned
    440 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3909
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    MAybe that comet that crashed into Russia was one of their tests, "Ooo set fire to rock, see how far we can launch it, whoops wrong way, anyway we are d best fruck the west."
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

    I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,916
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4775
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    We'll make a deal with them, next time Dennis Rodman visits them they can keep his dumbass!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    5,574
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    965
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal/Luxembourg
    Posts
    6,399
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    815
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Fat-Sun IL is talking through his ass. The only dangerous thing fromNorth Korea is that they have crazy soldiers, for the rest, they can barely feed them correctly. LEt him talk as much as he wants, he won't neither attack South Korea because he knows that what would come to him would starve the whole country within a month.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Fat-Sun IL is talking through his ass. The only dangerous thing fromNorth Korea is that they have crazy soldiers, for the rest, they can barely feed them correctly. LEt him talk as much as he wants, he won't neither attack South Korea because he knows that what would come to him would starve the whole country within a month.
    Agreed, but the U.S. can't afford to take these NK nuke threats lightly.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Lyle made a relevant point in one of the posts but I'd already made it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.
    I'm not the one who goes blaming the wrong president for variou stuff, am I?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,903
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.
    I'm not the one who goes blaming the wrong president for variou stuff, am I?
    Hey, who cares you fucking commie, what kind of beer are you gonna be drinking for Hop-Cloud Saturday night? I may have to toast Thunder Cloud with a few pints of Guinness after he whips the old man's ass.

    cheers

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,348
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1707
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: North Korea threatens to use nukes against the U.S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Kirk,

    You feeling ok? Lyle just posted twice in a thread w/o you telling him he was wrong. I'm not sure what I can believe in anymore if you don't come in here and argue over some semantics not to mention counter with charts and graphs of course.
    Kirk probably believes that Bush and the republicans are responsible for North Korea's response. Give him a chance to do some intelligence gathering, he should join the thread shortly.
    I'm not the one who goes blaming the wrong president for variou stuff, am I?
    Hey, who cares you fucking commie, what kind of beer you gonna be drinking for Hop-Cloud Saturday night? I may have to toast Thunder Cloud with a few pints of Guinness after he whips the old man's ass.

    cheers
    I'd drink Duvel but I'll be starting drinking around 8pm tomorrow and getting back home to watch the fights about 2. If I start tipping 8.5% bubbly beer on top of existing consumtion it'll be a real struggle to make it through the main event. So probably something relatively weak and tasty like Pilsner Urquell. My brother dropped off a case of some ale that he says is tasty and it's a session beer but I don't even know what it is yet. I'll probably try it when I'm sober though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Al Gore's journalists in North Korea...
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 09:15 AM
  2. BHop threatens Steve Bunce
    By Kev in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. Mayorga threatens to pull out of ODLH fight
    By OumaFan in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 07:27 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing