Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Archie Solis Files Lawsuit Against Saul Alvarez in California - Boxing News

    Remember the incident back in 2011 where Solis claimed to have got beaten by Alvarez? SOlis pressed charges in Mexico but nothing happened to Alavarez obviously so now he's bringing it to California..

    Do u think Alvarez really broke his jaw becase solis fucked his ex girfriend?? if it's true, i assume the little man is packing some heavy duty pipe.

    Archie Solis Files Lawsuit Against Saul Alvarez in California - Boxing News

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Solis has no chance of winning this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,586
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    821
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    wuss-puss move...

    Costs a fighter a lot of respect.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Quote Originally Posted by bradlee180 View Post
    wuss-puss move...

    Costs a fighter a lot of respect.
    Pretty much. Disputes should be handled in ring or in the streets. Not in the courts. That's where the bitches and whores settled there disputes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Are u guys knocking on Solis for making this move??


    It's not like he'd ever get Canelo in the ring and his boxing career was basically ruined because of the injury and ya are calling him a bitch..

    He just wants to be compensated ..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Are u guys knocking on Solis for making this move??


    It's not like he'd ever get Canelo in the ring and his boxing career was basically ruined because of the injury and ya are calling him a bitch..

    He just wants to be compensated ..
    It's a bitch move cuz he going after Saul when it was his brother who busted him up. I like Solis. He's always been one of my favorites Flyweights. But it's a bitch move. He's in line behind Jin Mosley filing a complaint. With 2 of Holyfield's ex wives right behind him. What that tell you?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Archie Solis files lawsuit Saul Alvares in Caifornia

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Are u guys knocking on Solis for making this move??


    It's not like he'd ever get Canelo in the ring and his boxing career was basically ruined because of the injury and ya are calling him a bitch..

    He just wants to be compensated ..
    It's a bitch move cuz he going after Saul when it was his brother who busted him up. I like Solis. He's always been one of my favorites Flyweights. But it's a bitch move. He's in line behind Jin Mosley filing a complaint. With 2 of Holyfield's ex wives right behind him. What that tell you?
    I agree that the lawsuit isn't going anywhere but he's a victim here. And how do u know it was Canelo's brother?

    He's in a shitty situation but for his own safety, he should just move on.. I dont want to see him in one of those Narco videos..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:43 AM
  3. The Lawsuit
    By Youngblood in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 03:54 AM
  4. Is Archie Moore Under Appreciate
    By headson in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:14 AM
  5. Travis Simms Files Lawsuit For Injury
    By ICB in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 06:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing